Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:59 pm
Yue moved slightly from behind Rocky and unknowingly gripped his arm for comfort. At least she was talking normally now. He looked up at her and didn't make a move to join them just yet. "I prefer to see the mouth of the one speaking moving, if it's alright with you, that is?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:15 pm
Rocky took another puff from hid pipe and nearly choked on the smoke as he cringed frm the sudden squeeze of his arm. "Uhh, Yue, that's kinds tight..." he said.  

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:06 am
Yue mew-ed slightly and let him go, a gently blush on his face; "I'm sorry! I just grab things I'm familiar with to comfort myself. I'm sorry." His ears fell low as he looked down, tail wrapping around his legs tightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:39 am
Giving a snicker as he turned away from the edge of the building and back to the golden fox. "Are you lost, hiding, or stranded? Or none of the above?"  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Nero9295

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:37 pm
"Juding on how she feel Im going with none of the above" and snickered as well  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:49 pm
Rocky petted Yue on the head and said, "Cheer up! It's allright. You just surprised me!" He moved his ear towards Dimitirs and agreed, "Yep. I'm sure she knows what she's doing...Right..uh..What's your name?"  

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:08 am
Yue purred happily under the petting, ears wiggling. He was a sucker for petting but this really wasn't the time and place for it. Moving out from under the wolf's paw, he looked up at the golden fox and other fur on the roof-top; "We should probably go inside. No need to draw attention to ourselves, especially if she just fell from the sky. I can vouch for that from first hand experience myself."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:08 am
Noot wanting to question Yue's remark Todd shruggs and says "Ok where to?"  

Nero9295

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:51 am
"Whoever's home is closest. We just need to get inside before we start to draw too much attention to ourselves, wouldn't you agree," Yue looked up at the fox and waited for her to answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:48 pm
"Well, we are ontop of my house, so we could go through the window." Rocky said as he pointed downwards with a grin.

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:01 pm
Yue dug his claws into the wolf's arm as he realized they were on the roof; how the heck had he gotten up there and when?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:52 pm
Dimitris nodded and inched himself down into the side window into Rocky's house.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:17 pm
Rocky sringerd and held back a yowl as his arm was impaled with claws. He poked Yue on the head and said, "Yue...You're doing it again.."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:21 pm
Todd shook hi head and he jumped a little ways off the roof and swung himself into Rocky's house, landing on his feet.  

Nero9295

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:50 pm
Rocky took advantage of the situation. taking Yue's other arm and placing the cat on his back whil saying, "All's inside whose going inside, I guess." He walljumped on the house next to him and lept into his living room.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff