Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:18 am
I....uh...yes..but how did you know that? The only person that knew I was comming here was my grandfather I was hoping to meet him on my way out seeing as this is no place for me at the moment dressed like this.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:17 pm
*scurries in and fels like hugging the building*hmmmm....  

justice_prime

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:15 pm
sweatdrop ummmmm i dont know how to say this but..... the old guy is kinda dead..... ummmmmm im sry i guess...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:18 pm
what!?!?! Grandfather died??? I.....I....when? how? and who are you!?!?  

Sakura-Chan3689

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:44 am
*scurries around* = 3nodding = yhis place is nice  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:19 am
Danish walked over to him. "Thank you! We try our best to make this the plushiest Palace & Pub in the city."  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:48 am
"i didnt know him i met him as her was about to die. he was jumped by a group of people whom wanted to posses this box." *holds up the box to show sakura.* his last words where to tell me to protect u and not to let the box fall into the hands of the one it belongs to, and to not open the box." *tells her puting the box in my pocket.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:53 am
I.....this is just so overwelming.....he knew this was going to happen he had to of...how could he not *shes speaking out loud again like always* I'm sorry, it's just that I'm not a blood relitive of the old man so really I shouldn't feel that bad but he did raise me to be a geisha.... what is there to protect me from anyways? I mean I may not like fighting but he knew if I must I would...and you never answered my other question who are you?  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:45 am
" i would tell u if i knew. all i know is that i have super powerful abilities and i cant remember any of my past. i go by the name of braveblade wich was given to me by an old freind that i used to travel around with. he how ever had a fatal battle and died..." *looks deeply into her eyes feeling an over welming atraction* "damn old man i think he planed this!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:51 am
well...Braveblade....thats such an odd name you sure you don't have like a nick name or something? Anyways if your going to be protecting me then I guess you should know I'm just a normal girl and like I said if I have to I will fight...normally I don't wear this outfit this is just for my job during the day...speaking of which I no longer have to be in this now Grandfather only asked me to wear it to stand out here...listen why don't you come with me back up to my room so I can change and we can get to know each other?  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:54 am
eek " ummmmmmm." *goes red in the face* "dont u think we should have diner and movie first" *smiles tring not to be red* redface redface redface  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:04 am
rolleyes god guys are all alike....im going to change and your not watching geniuse! but if you want yes we can have dinner and a movie first...and if your so self concious stay here and I'll go up and change....  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:02 pm
eek hey u didnt specify... sweatdrop im not a perv.... its just how it sounds to me ok... im sry." *looks deeply again into her eye not being able to resist the feeling i have for some reason. wishes he could be with her even know they just met i felt a bond being formed that felt as if it were their for a life time before now. it was almost an odd scary feeling that id never felt before. could this be love? the feeling that id only heard about before and read of???*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:17 pm
um...do I have something on my face???*she finds it odd that he's staring at her. she very slow when it comes to her feelings and others.* well anyways lets go come on follow me.*she gets up and walks to the lobby.  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:31 pm
* thinks to self about whats gona heppen next. slowly follows after sakura wondering y this hepend to him and not some one else. whas this destined to happen???* " so whats your room number here??? u r staying here right???"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff