Submit

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:09 pm
l-Kathulu-l
I was playing TOS with my friends and we were facing Pronyma (or something) and I was Zelos, my bro Lloyd, and my friend Genis. I died, and right before my bro revives me my friend goes up and hits Pronyma with his melee attack. It takes away 1HP and she dies, and I lose out on like 2 Levels Up.

How is that epic? xD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:12 pm
Well, on Soul Calibur IV, I was my custom with Yoshimitsu's moveset. I was descending on the Tower, and I press XY or something like that, and I do this epic move where I cut them in a dash, triggering unique camera angle and they fell, my custom not moving.

Seeing this epicness, I respond "THAT. was the coolest move I don't know how to do."  

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:14 pm
Ribbin
l-Kathulu-l
I was playing TOS with my friends and we were facing Pronyma (or something) and I was Zelos, my bro Lloyd, and my friend Genis. I died, and right before my bro revives me my friend goes up and hits Pronyma with his melee attack. It takes away 1HP and she dies, and I lose out on like 2 Levels Up.

How is that epic? xD
I dunno, it was still epic.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:17 pm
Gears of war 2 moment: Me and my friends started playing "wingman" on Pavilion... I killsteal'd my way for the win. In the first round alone I shot 1 bullet from the "Boomer" killing my other friend his friend and the two A.I. Enemies they where engaged in a chainsaw fight each. It was four birds with 1 stone. pirate

Mario Party 7: It was down to the very last turn of the game I was competeing with Serveris and a few other friends that night. I was tied in equal games for the "most minigames won award" with Serveris because he can button mash as fast as he can run because he's a black guy. I felt a feeling of dread until I remembered something. I was the farthest away from the system making me the one behind everyone.They didn't notice what I could do. I put my new controllers other feature to use for the 1st time. I held the "A" button and pressed the turbo three times. Sat back and watched the magic unfold rofl

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:10 pm
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
Gears of war 2 moment: Me and my friends started playing "wingman" on Pavilion... I killsteal'd my way for the win. In the first round alone I shot 1 bullet from the "Boomer" killing my other friend his friend and the two A.I. Enemies they where engaged in a chainsaw fight each. It was four birds with 1 stone. pirate

Mario Party 7: It was down to the very last turn of the game I was competeing with Serveris and a few other friends that night. I was tied in equal games for the "most minigames won award" with Serveris because he can button mash as fast as he can run because he's a black guy. I felt a feeling of dread until I remembered something. I was the farthest away from the system making me the one behind everyone.They didn't notice what I could do. I put my new controllers other feature to use for the 1st time. I held the "A" button and pressed the turbo three times. Sat back and watched the magic unfold rofl
CHEATER  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:55 pm
Epic? I was doing a Brawl friendly against MrEh's Bowser by using Marth, and it's no joke when I say his Bowser is one beastly turtle. Anyway, we were going at it the whole time down to our last stocks, where he was in kill range. I tried using the Dancing Blade as a mind game, but he managed to grab me anyway. As soon as that happened, I was like, "OH MY GOD, NO", because I knew what would happen:

Grab release ->Jab -> Bowser Bomb.

Yes, I died. I couldn't do anything. Seriously, I did a face palm while everyone laughed their asses off.

EDIT: Oh right. Epic moments: all three times I died (I'm the Jigs in the first match). I swear, I don't use Jigs!

Betman
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
CHEATER

I feel so bad, but I could not help but laugh at what I just put in bold.

And wow, a turbo controller. You're such a cheater. What'd they say when they found out, anyway?  

Gikaru

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:44 pm
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx

That's not epic at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:14 pm
Regulust
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx

That's not epic at all.
My dog just farted.
EPIC  

Meta_Fish
Captain

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:17 pm
Fails can be epic too, gais.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:27 pm
-Zephyrotica-
Epic.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

wariodude128

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:58 pm
Meta_Fish
-Zephyrotica-
Epic.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:22 pm
90 percent of my epic moments come from Brawl. Sick spikes or insane kills always equal epicness. the other ten percent come from my friends house on fridays when we make a friend of our spit out his pizza..only so he could eat it again.  

BlueSparker

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:26 am
Dinorun.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:32 am
Meta_Fish
Dinorun.

Good call.

Also, let's hear more epic game moments. Not things you did in games that seemed epic. I don't know about anyone else, but I really don't care for reading them.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:12 pm
Regulust
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx

That's not epic at all.

It was to epic, I beat the serveris and the other two guys at the mini-game "pokey pummel" in a freakishly short time. The all "WTF?!!! O.0" while I laughed as dr.evil would laugh pirate  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff