Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battlefield

Back to Guilds

A battlefield/united nations guild used for communication, alliances, enemies, businesses and wars between guilds. 

Tags: Battle, Alliances, Enemies, Business, Communication 

Reply Waiting Room
Events [Commencing RP wars and betting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rad Disease

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:24 pm

The Kiesha'ra could take down Nero! Hell, Panda could take down Nero all by herself!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:30 pm
Considering I no longer represent the Gaian Mercenary League, ( I quit, for my own reasons ) I don't think I'd be participating.

Though my extra-inventive wit combined with White Glint's brute force shouldn't be taken lightly.

Nero Zenndoren
Crew

Dangerous Millionaire

Femmunition
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:22 pm
You can participate as a mercenary if you want. No White Glint though.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:41 pm
We in the GR are talking about a rotation thing so everyone has a chance, since we have the most.

Can't tell you much else about that though...  

Inyl Chilar

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Rad Disease

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:14 pm

Trust me Zero, Panda shouldn't be taken lightly. That's one of the many reasons that I love her. =3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:04 am
Admiral Serenity
I'll shoot Nero down in my Spitfire!

Neow!

*runs around the room with arms out like wings*

(( Joking btw.. I seriously doubt the MFC could take on Nero, let alone the Gaian Mercenary League.. ))

Spitfire? talk about old tech, heh. I'd rather have my indigo F-22 Raptor *currently sitting on wing of said aircraft* anyday. though it seems that the Gaian Marine Corps is the only modern military guild in here(I could be wrong). I have yet to discuss it with the others, but I may have a response next week at the latest.  

Cid_H_VII

ArchAeon

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:55 pm
Pentium 6.0
ZNK
Working on getting the Kuros involved :3

Pent is in for the Kuros C:

heart

I may second, but to what point is this war..?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:37 pm

The is where everyone'll be battleling and we will set a date for certain guilds to battle, prepare your layout thread [History, Terrain, Defense, Technology, Armor -> See Sticky.] in this subforum. The rules for roleplaying are set in this subforum.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=554481

Guilds of battlefield are asked to ask their members to watch the wars when they start, for advertisement and entertainement purposes. When the wars start, I will be advertising the event in Barton and a few other guilds.

2 guilds go against eachother in an RP battle, you can call in aid from another guild but again we will be limiting the amount of allies, this is to showcase everyone in Battlefield, have fun and also to keep things fair. The amount of people in a guild allowed to participate will be limited depending on the guild they go against.

Guilds roleplay against eachother, forming alliances, outsmarting eachother, plain brutality and the likes.

After the event, it's a free for all attack anyone, ally with anyone, with some betting.

Dragon: About the rotation thing, I guess we could do that. I think we'll just get the guilds who have less people to NPC other characters though.

Femmunition
Captain

Rad Disease

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:44 pm
Cid_H_VII
Admiral Serenity

Neow!

(( Joking btw.. I seriously doubt the MFC could take on Nero, let alone the Gaian Mercenary League.. ))

Spitfire? talk about old tech, heh. I'd rather have my indigo F-22 Raptor *currently sitting on wing of said aircraft* anyday. though it seems that the Gaian Marine Corps is the only modern military guild in here(I could be wrong). I have yet to discuss it with the others, but I may have a response next week at the latest.

Nope, the Barton Army is here.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:01 pm
HammiBee
Cid_H_VII
Admiral Serenity

Neow!

Nope, the Barton Army is here.
Plus People's Republic of China, which is really a country more than a military, but includes military.

You don't have to stick to your guild theme in this war, but since you're respresenting a guild, you may want to stick with your theme.

Femmunition
Captain

Chang524

2,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:23 pm
And we truly are ridiculously overrealistic! We our a generally inept group, and our budget reflects it perfectly! *Gestures towards kite with dynamite stapped to string* Here's our latest breakthrough in unmanned aerial vehicles!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:39 pm
I've never RPed with White Glint, because it was overkill in every single roleplay. xD

I might merc it out. Might.  

Nero Zenndoren
Crew

Dangerous Millionaire

ZNK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:57 am
ArchAeon
Pentium 6.0
ZNK
Working on getting the Kuros involved :3

Pent is in for the Kuros C:

heart

I may second, but to what point is this war..?

BECAUSE ITS FUN!

WE SHALL JOIN UP WITH OUR ALLIES THE GR AND DESTROY ALL!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:12 am
Femmunition

Dragon: About the rotation thing, I guess we could do that. I think we'll just get the guilds who have less people to NPC other characters though.

The rotation thing was only an idea, so that the GR members could each have a turn, in rotation to each war.. No tag-teams.
Not only that but an equal and fair oppertunity to Role Play against others..

ZNK: Destroy all? I think you mean eliminate... And since when was that a plan?  

dragonprincess1

Shy Tactician

ZNK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:27 pm
dragonprincess1
Femmunition

The rotation thing was only an idea, so that the GR members could each have a turn, in rotation to each war.. No tag-teams.
Not only that but an equal and fair oppertunity to Role Play against others..

ZNK: Destroy all? I think you mean eliminate... And since when was that a plan?

Since last night baby ;D

Waiting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces