KyuubiNaruto4
auS-e-Dude
KyuubiNaruto4
auS-e-Dude
Syn Angellus

I'm lost. Where or when does this game take place in the Zelda games timeline?

Link's an adult, and it's as if he's starting his adventure for the first time all over again. First-time meetings with Princess Zelda and Ganondorf, mysteriously starting off already in of Epona---

Does any of this get answered at a point in the game? :/
I'm not asking to be spoiled, though. If the explanation exists in the game, I'll gladly wait eagerly. But if there's no explanation in the game, I would love some insight. ]:
Silly Syn.
Zelda timeline is ******** up as to understand it.

ust to let you know,
LoZ NES -> LoZ II NES
No idea about LTTP
OoT -> MM
TP
WW -> Phantom Hourglass
Direct sequels.
Basically, above, those are all different Links. The true Link originated in the NES I, Not sure about OoT, might be a recreation of I or a new Link, LTTP is a new Link, TP is a new Link, WW/PH is a new Link.

Ocarina of Time (Adult Timeline) --> The Wind Waker --> Phantom Hourglass

Ocarina of Time (Child Timeline) --> Majora's Mask --> Twilight Princess

That makes no sense.
SPOILARZ: At the end of OoT, Zelda takes back Link to when Link meets Zelda for the first time again. So how does MM come into it, if Link relives his adulthood?

Adult Timeline:
The events of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time take place. When Link pulls the Master Sword from its pedestal and is sealed for seven years, he unintentionally lets Ganondorf enter the Sacred Realm and steal the Triforce of Power. Ganondorf then goes on to conquer Hyrule, but Link (who had awakened after seven years as the Hero of Time) defeats him. Subsequently, Ganondorf is sealed in the Sacred Realm by the Seven Sages. As his tasks are done, Link is sent back in time by Princess Zelda to relive his lost years, and the Child Timeline is presumably formed. An unspecified amount of time after being sealed, Ganondorf escapes from the Sacred Realm and threatens Hyrule once again. Without the Hero of Time to protect Hyrule, the Gods are forced to flood Hyrule. Centuries later, the events of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, and later The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, unfold. Another theory states that in the opening sequence of The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Link and Tetra are searching for a land which they could call a new Hyrule. (This theory also opens up the fact that the Hyrule from The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap may be the new Hyrule Link and Tetra were searching for, putting it a few generations ahead, and explaining Link and Zelda's friendship in the game. Seeing that The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures clearly comes after Minish Cap, it remains unexplained how they returned to the regular Hyrule.)

So the gods can flood all of Hyrule, but they can't kill/stop one guy?