Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Valley of WInd-Eastern Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:38 pm
Senji turned towards the newcomer. His body faded into the earth, emerging behind the ninja. His hands were placed in his pockets and his eyes were filled with ambition for hope of sharingan usage. "Enough...anyone who wishes to fight will do so against me. Othgerwaise get the hell outta my village." Senji turned to the two shinobi."Kyo nicely done...Sano, it would appear to me that your knowledge of doton jutsu is little to none." He drew a scroll from his back pouch and layed t on the ground. "Here is a list of academy student doton jutsu. At your rank you should be able to learn each quite fast. Once this is accomplished come back for the genin scroll which you will complete as well. Kyo, you require a chuunin doton scroll. As a chuunin you are entitled teach yourself then report to me for tactical evaluation and combat usage. Meet me in my office to aquire this scroll. Also, I believe it is time for a sparring match once more." He grinned, a smile of anticipation. "I will train you, as Sengetsu shall train Shin. You are much like myself during your age." He vanished. Appearing beside the mound on which Kyo stood. Lashing out with his left hand to his side he shattered the rock with his fist. "Beat me...by all mewans possible..." he grinned once again."All three of you!" the kage was odd he formed a singlehandseal and the puppet armor shattered, revealing Sengetsu."A thgree on one spar. Kyo I will be paying particularly close attention to your fighting abilities for your promotion and advancement to a special assignment."

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:28 pm
((Aw, a fight makes it difficult to train gonk Whatever, this might help a lot. twisted ))

Sano pushed his way threw the dirt and mud around him and climbed out of his little hole. "Alright, Zathura, you are so lucky he's here or you'd be...Well, I don't know what, but you'd be it!" He turned and brushed the dirt out of the cracks in his puppet body and then walked over towards Senji and grabbed the scrolls. "Thank you, sir." He bowed slightly and walked back over next to Zarud and opened the scroll. Right before he was about to begin training Senji's next words hit his ears. "Fight...you? O--Okay." Sano placed the scroll in a pouch on his jacket and took a step back. He lowered his fists and slowly, three blades began to protrude frmo between his knuckles. "Shin...or Kyo. Whoever. What are his strengths and/or weaknesses so that we can have a better plan to win, hmm?"

Plexilate

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:41 pm
((A fight forces you to think and react and incorporate your learnings into realtime battle. However, keep in mind i won't be fighting at full rp ability.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:37 pm
((Oh, I know, it's just my mom was being a**l and didn't give me time to complete my post...so that's what happened to it. Yeah...))  

Plexilate

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:00 am
Zarud raised a brow "Fight? Why would I fight another Sand ninja and my comrade?" He looked at Sano, still speaking to Senji "Though don't get me wrong he's still a jerk when it comes to remembering my name..." He turned to Senji again "Before you start your fight I would like to learn some more Genin rank Doton jutsu... Since I'm already proficient at academy."  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:06 pm
Yuuki's shadow clone sat back, walking into the cave, "I knew you would be here." He sat down, watching the spar.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:17 pm
Sengetsu laughed. "don't worry the spar won't occur until you've mastered your leveled doton, and hold on one second." the kage's right arm reached behind his back rummaging inside his pouch until he found what he was looking for. Two scroll, a chuunin ranked doton scroll and a genin ranked doton scroll. "here." With a simple flick of his wrist and twitch of his fingers the scroll propelled towards there indicated targets. Kyo received the chuunin and Zarud received the genin." I'll aid you on certain jutsu as they can't be learned on your own. With that he sat on the ground. "Let your preliminary training begin."  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:47 pm
"So these are the legendary Earth users? The Rock Village has promising talent." Yuuki stood up, holding out his hand for a shake, "I am Yuukimaru Haku, Yukikage of the Snow Village"  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Plexilate

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:47 pm
((Zarud and Sano are both from Suna training in the Earth jutsus, Shin/Kyo and Sengetsu/Senji are apart of the Rock Village))

Sano sighed. "Alright, then I guess were not fighting now." He retracted the blades from his hands and pulled the scroll back out of his pocket and opened it.

Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to enter the ground and "swim" in it for a limited time.

Sano formed the hand seals explained in the scroll and began to focus his chakra. {1/3}
The chakra began to flow around Sano's body as he began to then focus his chakra into the soil around him. {2/3}
He began to slowly sink into the ground and easily moved across the training grounds. {3/3}

A few moments later he rose out of the ground and shook the dirt off of him and looked around. He saw a man who called himself the Yukikage and his head cocked to the side. "I thought that Zeramaru was the Yukikage? What happened to him?"

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:55 pm
Not waiting for an answer, Sano opened the scroll up and read the next jutsu.

Doton: Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Clone Skill)
Description: This jutsu creates one single clone out of the ground. Its defense is incredible, and it's very powerful, but lacks speed. Two hits will destroy the bunshin.

"This seems similar to the Suna Bunshin," Sano said quietly to himself. He then formed the hand signs and began to focus his chakra into the ground. {1/3}
The earth around him began to move slightly and began to form feet. Soon, it was at his knees and then to his waist. The clone slowly continued to form as Sano focused more and more chakra into the dirt. {2/3}
The clone was now fully formed as it began to walk around the training grounds getting used to its movements. Not wanting to waste any more chakra, Sano cancelled the jutsu and began to prepare for the next jutsu. {3/3}

Plexilate

Plexilate

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:05 pm
Koujin Bunshin no Jutsu (Dust Clone Technique)
Description: A simple bunshin jutsu, using dust and small particles of dirt found everywhere but the cleanest of places, the user is able to form a clone. The clone itself cannot attack, but can pose as a good distraction, since once it is hit, the dust and dirt particles burst open, entering the enemy's eyes, mouth and nose. Also, the clone can be dismissed at will.

Sano began to focus his chakra and waited until it was ready to create the next clone. {1/3}
He felt that he was ready and began to focus his chakra into the surrounding dirt and dust. He watched as the particles began to float around him begin to form a clone. {2/3}
The dusty clone formed in front of Sano and he immediatly cancelled the jutsu. Small particles of dirt flew everywhere, including Sano's eyes, but he didn't move or flinch one bit. He just grabbed the scroll and moved to the next jutsu. {3/3}

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:06 pm
Kyo jumped off the mound as it shattered, summersalting through the air to land in a crouched position with two kunai drawn. he nodded at the mention of the fight. he was looking forward to this. upon hearing that the fight would not occur now he stood straight and sheathed his kunai before catching the scroll Senji tossed him. "very well." was all he said as he opened the scroll to begin trainging.  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:12 pm
Kyo looked at the first jutsu on the scroll that he didnt already know. he put the scroll away and prepared to learn the jutsu.

he made a few quick handseals, "Doton: Doryu Taiga (Earth Release: Mud River)." the ground in front of him, started to become softer and soon turned to a thick clay like mud about 7 feet wide. with a lazy rolling movement to it.

(1/2)

taking a deep breath he made the seals again. "Doton: Doryu Taiga (Earth Release: Mud River). this time the ground turned to a ten foot wide raging river of mud and rock.

(2/2)

"one down." was all he said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:07 am
Zarud looked through the list "Lets see what don't I know?" As he read through he found that he had only learned 2/10 of the genin rank. "Okay lets try Doton: Tamaishi Danmaku..." Zarud read the instructions of the jutsu and noticed the similarity to one of the academy ones. (1/5)

He began to focus his chakra to some of the smaller stones around him and noticed that it was harder to focus his chakra at different points around him. (2/5)

He took in a deep breath and tried again, this time the stones gently began to raise, then hurtled into the sky above him "Memo to self: Keep chakra flow constant...." (3/5)

Zarud had another go and this time lifted the pebbles from the ground neatly. As he began to send them forward they patheticly fell to the ground.(4/5)

He once again made the hand signs and lifted the pebbles. He increased the chakra behind the stones and released the chakra holding them up and sent them hurtling fowards. (5/5)  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:20 am
He looked through the scroll again "Doton: Jihibiki Kansei no Jutsu, that'll be usefull." He formed the handsigns and jabbed his fingers to the ground. (1/5)

He began to feel something, then realizd it was the pain of jabbing his hand against the ground. He tried again, sending chakra from his fingers to his senses. (2/5)

He had to stop again, this time he couldn't concentrate due to the ants which were under the ground, at least he found them easily. (3/5)

He began to increase the power of the jutsu to block out anything too small. He managed to detect things a few meters around him, he increased the power. (4/5)

He kept increasing the strength of the jutsu till he could detect everyone around him and the various animal some distance away... (5/5)

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff