Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
→Pineapple Express; [[open!]] :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

→did you like pineapple express?
faasho ! "my thumb looks like my cack."
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
nah, stupid stoners.
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
i haven't seen it :/
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:34 pm
[[Yeah third page!]]

Seth looked at Wyatt, admiring his piercings. It made him think of Foster. She'd gotten her's while they were going out, and when they kissed he was afraid of hurting her.
"I like you're snakebites," Seth said. Wyatt probably thought he'd just been staring at his lips. Seth spaced out a lot, especially once you put alcohol in his hand.
---

"Yes. I've liked you for a long time. I'm sure you figured. I just never bothered since you and Lilah were always hooking up. I didn't want to get involved," Rhiannon told him. They were still unexceptionably close, and Rhiannon just couldn't help herself. So she kissed him once, on the lips.
"You have soft lips," She commented, "But you taste like tequila."
Rhiannon took another drink from her beer. She figured if she got drunk she'd crash here. Luke surely wouldn't mind her doing that.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:44 pm
Wyatt pulled at his piercing with his teeth.
"I got them a couple years ago, they hardly hurt anymore." He said, taking a swig of his beer. "You don't have any piercings, do you?" He asked suddenly, wondering.
-----------------------------
Luke smiled.
"I had no idea, you've never said anything, dear." He said, their foreheads touching now.
"And I know i'm drunk, but i mean this. Maybe, when i'm not so drunk, and we can talk more into this, you might want to go catch a movie with me?" He asked, then laughing at how cliche that sounds. "And then maybe, you can try me out, have a good taste of me." He said, seductively.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:10 pm
Seth thought it was cute how Wyatt played with his piercing. Maybe on different circumstances, make Seth want to kiss him. Sure Seth was bi, but kissing some else right now wasn't in his best interest.
"I have gauges," Seth said, holding his hair back so Wyatt could see his ear lobe, "they're sixes," Seth added, looking down at his wrist.
"I used to this piercing, it was a bar, here on my wrist, so you could see only two little studs..but it kept catching on everything, and tearing at my skin. So I went back and had them remove it. Hurt so fcking bad," Seth said rubbing his wrist.
From time to time it was still sore.
"I'm getting my tongue pierced, when I turn sixteen, just a couple months. Just adding, if that counts," Seth said, smiling a bit.

---

Rhiannon smiled, a movie sounded nice.
"And leave all these children here unsupervised?" She joked, taking another drink.
"A movie sounds great," Rhiannon said, finishing off her beer. She put the empty bottle in the sink.
"Did you want to go now?" She asked, turning around to face him again.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:06 pm
Foster didn't know how much more of this she was going to be able to handle. Being in the same room as Seth, and wanting to tell him she loved him, that she wanted him back, but she just couldn't.
Taking a deep breath, Foster stood up, walking into the hallway. She went into the bathroom, feeling like she might get sick. And then she did, at least she made it in the bowl. She flushed the toilet.
Gawd. I'm going home. Foster thought, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She straightened herself out, and washed her hands in the sink. Then she rinsed out her mouth.
It took her until now to realize she was crying. When had that happened?
When she left the bathroom, Isaac was waiting a few steps away.

"Foster, you alright?" He asked, pulling her into a hug.
"No," was she managed to say.
"I heard you got sick. Do you want me to call for someone to come get you? Your mom, maybe?" Isaac asked. Foster nodded, handing him her cell phone.

After he got off the phone he told Foster, "You're mom said she'll be here in ten minutes or so."
"Thank you," Foster said, hugging him again. The two of them went back out into the living room.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:15 pm
Wyatt stuck his tongue out.
No one knew really, besides Kat, since she was there when he got it. But his tongue was pierced. He had a rainbow barbell in, to show he was gay, well bi at least.
"I got it done last week." He said, smiling.
----------------------
Luke smiled. He was so turned on by her.
Why was she never this amazing before? Did Lilah prevent me from her? What a b***h, why would she keep me from someone so amazing?
"I think they'll manage without us. We won't be missed." He said, checking his money. He had a $20.
----------------------
Kat sat, smoking another joint, looking at how Isaac took care of Foster. It made her jealous.
Then Wyatt and Seth, together. They were flirting, a little. That made her jealous too.
She took another big hit, then smiled, in spite of herself. She'd get Isaac tonight, no matter what.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:28 pm
"That's really cool," Seth said, as he looked at Wyatt's tongue, "I take it your parents don't know."
Sure Seth wanted it, but he was sure it'd hurt a lot.
"I'm sure it hurt," Seth said, "Did you're parents not notice you sounded different from it swelling?" Seth asked.
I wonder what it'd be like to make out with someone who had their tongue pierced. Seth thought. He knew what lip piercings were like.

---
[[let's say luke has a car?]]

Rhiannon smiled, taking his hand.
"So, let's go then," She said, "I've got money too, so don't worry about it."
Rhiannon picked up her bag on the way out, as well as her jacket.

---

Foster didn't say goodbye to anyone, really, on her way out. She gave Isaac and big hug, and he told her he'd text her later. Isaac walked her out to her mom's car, then came back inside.
"Poor Foster," He frowned, "guess she couldn't hold in her alcohol," Isaac said, sitting back down on the couch where he and Foster were before. He felt kind of lonely with her gone.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:35 pm
Wyatt laughed.
"Haha, yes! I just told them it was a cold, a really bad one. They bought the whole thing." He said, proudly. "And it hurt like a motherfck! My snakes didn't hurt at much as this. It bled a lot too." He said, catching the barbell by his teeth.
--------------
On the way out, Luke grabbed his jacket too, just a thin, purple jacket, since the night was warm.
He grabbed his keys too.
Outside, he unlocked the door of his crappy, '99 red camero. It wasn't nice or anything, but it worked. It was clean, at least.
"what are we seeing, by the way?" He asked, turning a corner.
-------------
Kat eyed Isaac, then went to sit next to him.
"Is Foster okay?" She asked, flirting.
She knew it was messed up, but she was desperate. She realized that she didn't care who, but just someone, to hold her and kiss her. She wanted to go out with someone.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:52 pm
"I bet. The one on my wrist always tore my skin, and made it bleed a lot. I hated that piercing. It was a waist of money," Seth said, picking up his beer. After taking a long drink, he coughed up smoked.
"That was crazy," Seth said, watching the smoke disappear. That had never happened before.
---
Rhiannon shrugged, adjusting her seat belt.
"We could see that music man whatever. I wanted to see it. What do think?" Rhiannon asked, reading through a text message she got from a friend. It was from her friend Bianka, who she called Bee.
---
Isaac shook his head, "I don't think so. She's upset, about Seth, and the drinking made her sick. She should be fine though. Her mom seems like a nice lady, she'll take care of her," Isaac told Kat.
Eying her joint, he took it from her, and took a hit. He hadn't smoked pot in almost a month. Isaac handed back her joint.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:00 pm
Wyatt giggled, drunk.
"Oh, hey. I'm not supposed to go home tonight, can i crash at your place?" He asked, blushing thinking about it. A night, alone, with Seth.
--------------
Luke nodded.
"I'm fine, with anything, as long as it's with you." He said, then got out of the car. They were there.
After paying, and getting food, they went and sat in the theater. No one else was in, since the movie had been out for a few weeks already.
"Jeez, pretty empty." He said, looking around.
--------------
Kat looked down.
"Yeah, they're both upset." She said, then smiled.
"Wanna go in my room?" She asked, suddenly excited. "Oh," She laughed, hearing how it sounded. "Not like that, i mean. Unless you want to..But, do you want to smoke with me?" She asked, biting her lip, smiling.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:11 pm
Seth polished off his beer, setting the empty bottle on the coffee table.
"I'm fine with that. My parents really don't care what I do so they're probably more than fine with you staying over," Seth said, coughing again. He covered his mouth.
---
Rhiannon put up the cup holder in between her Luke, snuggling against him. It was a little cold in their theater, especially without so many people. There were two or three other couples beside themselves. That could possibly mean something else for them.
---
Isaac chuckled, Kat was cute.
"Sure," He said, as they walked down the hall. Isaac flipped on her light switch as they entered her room as well as closing the door. He sat down on the edge of her bed, thinking about what might happen here tonight.
"Here?" Isaac asked, holding out his hand for the joint. When she did, he took it, and pulled her down to sit next to him.
After taking a hit, Isaac blew out smoke rings.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:48 pm
Wyatt grinned.
"Well, do you wanna leave now? It's..." He pulled out his cell, checking the time. "11:38. Or we can stay..I guess. You don't live very far." He said, realizing they were now the only ones in the living room. Music was playing, but everyone was gone.
-----------------------------------
Luke put his arm around Rhi, liking the feel of her body against his. The heat.
The lights dimmed, and the movie started.
After a few minutes, about 20 or so, Luke lookd at Rhi.
He wasn't sure what he was doing, but he leaned in, kissing her.
------------------------------------
Kat smiled, seductively.
"Good, huh?" She asked, lighting another joint. She took a big hit. She realized how close they were, touching.
She wondered if they would have sex. She wanted it, with him. She wondered how it would feel, if it would feel good this time. Instead of it hurting, like it did with Seth.
Her free hand fell on his thigh, and she blushed, not taking it away.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:28 pm
"Yeah, we can go," Seth said, standing up, "nothing more is going to happen here. Kat and Isaac are going to get busy, if you get what I mean," Seth laughed.
And to think she told me she loved me earlier. What a joke. Seth thought.
"Let's go, Wyatt."
---
Rhiannon wasn't expecting him to kiss her, but she kissed back anyway. She was sure he was too drunk to really know what he was doing, but still he was a good kisser.
Pulling him down, closer, Rhiannon caressed his cheek, holding him there. She kissed him, more deeply. He tasted just like tequila, which was kind of drunk to have it be second hand taste, but Rhiannon didn't care.
---
Isaac glanced at her hand resting on his thigh.
So she does want that. Isaac thought. He wasn't surprised that she did. Kat was high, and probably, well Isaac was sure she was horny.
Isaac smiled, resting his forehead against her's.
"You know, that really turns me on," Isaac said, sounding seductive. He inclined his head towards her's until his lips met her's and kissed her.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:50 pm
Wyatt followed Seth out of the apartment, grabbing his bag on the way.
It was cold outside, Wyatt shoved his hands in his pockets. He took a breath, and it looked like smoke came out.
"Damn, it's cold. How much longer?" Wyatt asked, adjusting his bag. He hadn't ever been to Seth's place, even with how long they were friends. His parents seemed okay with smoking and drinking, would they care about being gay?
-------------------------------------
Luke smiled against her lips, then looked at her.
She was beautiful.
"Let's go." He said. "Back to your place." He said, their foreheads touching.
He hadn't been very into the movie, it sucked anyways.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:13 pm
Seth watched his feet as they walked, one in front of the other, repeating, over and over again. Wyatt was right, it was really cold. And Seth wasn't wearing a sweater, just a long sleeve shirt.
"Uhm," Seth breathed, "like five or so minutes if we pick up the pace," Seth said, rubbing his hands together.
It was quiet for a minute, Seth felt like passing out. He was too drunk to keep himself awake for much longer. To keep himself awake, Seth decided to strike up a conversation.
"So with your tongue piercing, it being rainbow...does that mean anything or do you just like rainbows?" Seth asked. Hopefully he wasn't being too personal.
---
Rhiannon agreed on leaving, but she wasn't too sure on letting him stay over at her house. Was she ready for that? Not to sleep with him, but...
"Okaay," She whispered, the two of them standing up. Rhiannon took his hand, leading him out of the theater. Really, she didn't care about getting a refund.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:53 am
Wyatt blushed. How weird did it sound. Seth is walking a guy home, to spend the night at his house, and that guy, really loves him, and Seth doesn't know.
Should he tell?
"Uhh," He sputtered. "Actually, i'm bi." He said, looking at the ground.
Would Seth beat him like all the other kids did?
Once they got in the car, Luke looked at her.
"We don't have to do this if you don't want to. I understand." He said, thinking about telling her how he felt.
How he actually, sort of, loved her. It wasn't just lust for her body.
Kat smiled, then pushed him down on the bed, straddling him.
She was trembling, with fear, that she wouldn't be good enough. She was also trembling because of how nervous and excited she was. She had never done this before, but she knew enough.
Kat stripped her shirt off, then pushed up Isaac's, kissing his exposed chest. She kissed down, towards his waist, lingering on his skin.
Then she got to his pants, and unbuttoned them, pulling them down with his boxers.
[[************]]
]

[[haha, censored!]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games