Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:05 am
Ahhh, I see....

And while they seem to add in Pokeshipper stuff, alot of the Rocketshippy stuff seems to dissapear....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:53 am
Yes. Sometimes I think that the original Japanese writers are playing favorites, for now TR not only blasts off once per episode, but twice or more! gonk (That, or the dubbers are having too much fun... stare )

I wonder if Ash misses Misty...  

Odango Usagi

Elvan Shigure

Quotable Gawker

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:58 am
Odango Usagi
Yes. Sometimes I think that the original Japanese writers are playing favorites, for now TR not only blasts off once per episode, but twice or more! gonk (That, or the dubbers are having too much fun... stare )

I wonder if Ash misses Misty...

He probably does...I don't know why...but I love them as a couple...And I love Misty! Why did she have to go...? crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:03 am
Mmmm, somehow, I doubt he gives it *that* much thought... This is Ash we're talking about. He's far more observant about his pokemon then his human friends and even his own FEELINGS for other humans.  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Elvan Shigure

Quotable Gawker

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:14 am
Aoi Hikari
Mmmm, somehow, I doubt he gives it *that* much thought... This is Ash we're talking about. He's far more observant about his pokemon then his human friends and even his own FEELINGS for other humans.

Yeah....you're right....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:26 am
Aoi Hikari
I'm worried about him...  

Odango Usagi

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:10 pm
Meh, he's just the emotionally crippled little boy... It'll be interesting once his hormones kick in, whenever they do.

IF they ever do, that is...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:31 pm
Aoi Hikari
Meh, he's just the emotionally crippled little boy... It'll be interesting once his hormones kick in, whenever they do.

IF they ever do, that is...
Yeah. Boys are kind of slower than girls, developmentally. sweatdrop  

Odango Usagi

Trumpster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:12 pm
sad Hmpf, while that's true steriotypicaly, there are always exceptions to the rule and I'm an exception to every rule going. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:55 am
Trumpster
sad Hmpf, while that's true steriotypicaly, there are always exceptions to the rule and I'm an exception to every rule going. xd
I meant that they stay shorter and whimpier a little longer, while we get boobs. xd Nah, I think I know what you mean. I knew a guy whose voice was already changing at the tender age of ten... O.O I already got quite a chest when I was nine and my perfectionist older sister was mad at me for that... Now, I think she was just jealous! xd The thing is, while everyone else was still flat-chested, they already had boyfriends (or so they claimed) and I was still playing with dolls. ^^;

BTW, does anyone else like sticking Pokemon characters with other characters, like... Brock and Miroku? XD  

Odango Usagi

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:09 pm
*lol* you mean, cross-over ones? If so, then me and my friends are the place to look...

one pairing I remember making was Brock and Yusuke from YYH... *ponders* I actually found a rather cute fic where they paired up Brock with Hotaru, aka Sailor Saturn...

*taps finger* I KNOW there has to be other pairings out there I've seen... Geez, you'd think after reading so much cross-over fiction...

But then again, I only pay attention to the Brock-related ones mad *is a weirdo, she knows*

Oh, ohhh... just remember, there was a Ash/Rini, aka Chibi Usa fic I've heard of too.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:16 pm
I just thought of Tristan (YGO) and Brock... XDDDDDDD  

Odango Usagi

Trumpster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:20 pm
Odango Usagi
I just thought of Tristan (YGO) and Brock... XDDDDDDD

EEP! eek Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts. Ahh curse you, god of mental images. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:52 am
Awww, poor Trumpster, don't like yaoi? blaugh

Tristan and Brock? Nice one, but I kinda like Seto Kaiba and Brock... or maybe Pegasus and James, they're both so faaaaabulous xd  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Trumpster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:05 am
Well it's just I can also imagine the same pairings and it's not pretty eek for me anyway crying  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff