Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:23 am
"Okay.. Makie-san." he said as he smiled lightly, but he couldn't help at least giving her a coat or something! He doesn't want to freeze in this weather, but it is her choice and he has no control over someone's mind. He looked at her again, with a sigh as he sat down on the ground of the rooftop, his back leaned back on the cold wall as he place dhis arms behind his neck and watched Makie waiting for something. But what?

I wonder what she wants to show me... He thought as Makie just stood there, rubbing her hand son her arms too keep some warmth on her body. She looked nervous, but she always does. But what caught Olivers attention was the gorgeous sunset, it was crimson like a rose, and there was swirls of orange and yellow in between, but the purple swirls made the sky look more dramatic.

Oliver was wearing his sailor suit, so how did he keep warm? He doesn't know how but probably his demon blood. His sailor suit had a shirt like the girls uniform and black shorts, his white laced socks up high as well as dollie shoes. He was just a girly guy, and most of the guys in Ria hates him for his clothes. He was also wearing his signature hat, the black cat hat, that he loves dearly, just like Ai with her bells and Makie with her gymnastic ribbons.

"Routine?! Sure! That sounds enjoyable!!" he said, Makies voice kind of caught him off guard when his eyes and mind was just watching the sky swirl and swirl some more, like mixing Paint to make a color. Like when you mix yellow and blue you get green, or when you mix red and blue you make purple.

He clasped his hands when Makie said he woould show him a routine she just learned, Oliver loved it when someone wants to show him their talent. Like when Sakura Ai showed him her singing.

"Soo, Oliver. Would you like to hear a song? Not many people heard me sing because my voice is very precious. And I trust you and all, so would you like to hear a song?!" A young Ai said, she was in her tweens, thirteen to be exact and Oliver was twelve. Though he looked to be eight.

"That would be lovely!" Oliver said with excitement like he was seven again, his black hair bouncing as his crystal blue eyes were mixed with joy and excitement. Ai smiled as she unfolded a piece of paper, there read some lyrics. She shifted her feet as she felt the grass blades slightly rub on her bare feet.

Dancing bears,
Painted wings,
Things I almost remember,
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December.

Ai voice started to echoe as well a a soft vibrating voice, she started to close her eyes, almost to try to remember her lyrics. Taking in breaths as she was singing her song. The truth was that she wrote this song about a dream she had, maybe it was a dream about the future.

Someone holds me safe and warm.
Horses prance through a silver storm.
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory...

Her voice was growing from soft to loud, her enchanting lavender eyes opening again as she looked down at her paper. Her voice sounded like a child even if she was tween then, almost like that cute sound a kid makes when they loose their two front teeth for the first time. This was actually Ai's first time writing a song that meant something to her, and also, she was rather blushing while singing this song. She didn't want to mess up and emberess herself in front of her younger brother.

Far away, long ago,
Glowing dim as an ember,
Things my heart
Used to know,
Onca upon a december...

She started to end her song, once she got to the decemeber part, her voice softening from the high notes she made. Once she ended she took a few seconds to breath in and out. And to be honest, Oliver was surprised, how can a little girl have such a powerful voice? She's an angel of course! Angels usually have unsually beautiful voices.

"So, how did I do?" she asked as she calmed down, and placed the little piece of paper in a little pocket that was stitched on her pure white summer dress. The wind slightly picked up and blew her long lavender hair around. Oliver smiled as he stood up waving his arms around.

"It was wonderful!" and Ai smiled happliy.

Makies moves were amazing and blended in well with the music. It was more than wonderful, it was fantastic. Sometimes Oliver felt like he should jump right into her dance and dance with her, but he doesn't really know how to dance. And his dance moves were kind of horrible at the Holloween bash.

Her reflexes communicated with her mind well when ever seh did those large twists and flips, and the ribbon moves really added to it! Like she was a swan princess dancing on the clouds. Thats what Makie reminded Oliver, a little princess just dancing around.

Once Makie started to sing louder and louder, Oliver couldn't help but smile, she sounded just like Ai when she was young! It was like he was living the happy parts of his past again! Even if Makie sing while she is nervous, Makie can still sing wonderful.

When Makie came to her big ending, it was M-azing, with an M. It was like an those kind of Olympic iceskaters when its their last iceskate for the gold. It was that intense! Sometimes it wondered Oliver how Makie could not feel pain when she dances, she probably got so use to dancing that the pain was no loner there.

"Tres Bien! Super!" he said with a his adorable french accent as he jumped up and down with his hands and arms in the air, answering to Makies question once she was done with her dance, and Oliver could of sworn that he saw white angel wings on her back.

And with that. Oliver felt an embrace from Makie-san. She is probably tired, Oliver smiled as he patted her head.

((.. blah.. I don't like how I ended that. I think its my first long post as Oliver ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:35 am
( That's my favorite song from Anastasia!! Awwwe! Geez... How is it we almost like the same things pratically? @.o )

Makie smiled happily at his french accented voice. She love the accent, it sounded so cute and very interesting. It made her wondered if her was really from France. She hasn't been to France or anywhere where people speak french, but the girl thought that Oliver's accent was probably exactly like the actual french accents.

Soon, Makie felt a pat on her head. A warm, soft pat. Her smile widened on her face, although it was hidden, as her face was hidden in the embrace. Soon, her smile softened at the warmth of the hug. Not just body heat, but emotion really. It was like she could feel his smile in her heart. Corny, a little bit, but it was how the brunette felt.

Within a few moments, Makie broke away from the hug. A soft smile on her face. She looked at him, moving away a few strands of brown hair. Her chocolate eyes stared up at his. "I-It'll... Th-That was a-a sp-special routine j-just for you o-on V-Valentine's Day..." More blushing, but she managed to keep it at a rosy color, afraid to worry him if her face turned a sudden shade of crimson. "A-A-A special r-routine f-for... A-A s-special friend." Her knees were turned in, her arms hanging down at her sides. Makie's ribbon was held in her right hand, which literally felt like she held the ribbon too hard. But that was probably because she was both nervous and determined not to mess up in her routine in front of Oliver.

A young Makie, around the age of 6, stood in the middle of a middle on a stage. A small gymnastic ribbon was in her hands. She looked down at it with her big child like brown eyes. Her shoulder length brown hair was being ruffled gently by the wind. Right now she was in a small gymnastic get up. What was she doing? She was competing and her 'friends' were there.

The music started, blasting away, her routine was fast, and had a very techno beat in the background. Her moves were a little choppy, but still managed to flow. Makie tried hard every day practicing for this moment, and she prayed to god she didn't mess up. The brunette did cart wheels hand stands, and for her level, the hardest thing was the splits and the round-off. She ran to one side of the stage, going right into a cart wheel, and then a round-off. Makie did the first part of the round -off, half a cartwheel, now she just really had to turn and jump to two feet.

She turned, attempting to keep her balance, and Makie began to push off from her hands to her feet. She held her breath and-- Bang! The small girl slipped off her hands onto her front. Tears streamed down her face as her 'freinds' continued to laugh as hard as they could. More tears came from her chocolaste eyes. And every year when she invited her 'friends' to practices, shows or competitions, they'd laugh when she fell or did something wrong. And they weren't exactly nice to her in school the next day when they would tell every one how bad she did.

The only few that never laughed was Yuki and Misty. They would never kaugh, they would worry and if Makie would laugh, they would laugh. If the brunette cried her real friends would worry and comfort her.

Practice, embarrassment and tears was what got Makie to where she was today. Now she had flexibility, good technique and flow. The girl also had more confidence in herself when she danced. When she did splits or anything that needed flexibility, it never really hurt. She never felt pain, she just felt happy and confident when she danced. Nothing existed outside of her routine when she danced either. Makie learnt to ignore every one else when she danced and to just focus on what she was doing. Before and after her routines though, she was a nervous wreck, but you would never suspect it when she danced.

"H-Hey... Oliver-kun...? I-I-If I messed up or fell..." Makie asked looking up at the sky for a moment. "... W-Would... Would laugh at me...?" She knew Oliver would probably never do that, but she just wanted to know. The brunette wanted to know if would laugh. Every one who ever to pretended to be Makie's friend to get something always lied to her. "It's a silly q-qu-question, but... I-I just w-want to know..." Her brown eyes averted his gaze, that is if he was even looking at her, and stared down at the tiles of the roof top.

'He'll probably say no, but... I just want to be sure...' Makie thought to herself, with a sigh, her breathing and pulse had gone back to normal. 'You never really know the answer until it happens...' But inside, the brunette shook her head, and outside, she looked up at him smiling. Her eyes still had a few stains of excitement in them from when she was doing her routine.

"Ah... I-I'm just stupid... Y-Y-You really don't have t-to answer my question!" Her small voice said. "I'm j-just being a-a s-st-stupid Makie!" An uneasy chuckle escaped her perfect pink lips. That was she often thought of herself, stupid, but it was stuipid of her to ask that question since she probably knew the answer.

"Y-You're a n-nice guy! You'd most l-l-likely s-say no." Makie said, rubbing the front of her right foot off the back of her left foot. As soon as her toes hit off the tiles however, she winced slightly. She hadn't exactly warmed herself up to right on the tip of her toes. Since this happened to her before, they might be bleeding at the moment, but she ignored it. Nothing could ruin her time with Oliver... Not even a pair of bleeding toes.

'Owwwie!! That really hurt! But just calm down and act like nothing happened!' Makie thought, trying not to move her toes around in her shoes. 'You can't have him worrying about you all the time! Besides, it's probably only minor, because I can still move them.' Her mind raced on what she could do. Her conclusion: Forget about it and fix them up when she gets back to her dorm room.  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:21 pm
(( xD, its one of my favorite Disney movies))

Oliver watched her break the embrace and he could feel it too, but he was use to it. He was use to girls hugging him, he gets one like almost evey ten minutes from random girl students. But Makie was a friend, so it ment more than the girl students.

"I wish I got you something. I haven't even got anything for Ai and I know Feena doesn't want a Valentine! Ohh! I know! I can reapay you on White Day! Same with Ai. Maybe we could do something, like out to that cafe nearby Ria, or the hotpsprings?" he said as he suddenly got excited. He loves field trips, he remembered when he first went on a field trip, it was to the beach and Mr. Violets Summer house.

Sakura wiped her tears away as she smiled at Poppy, while she pulled some of her lavender hair behind her ears.

"Thank you Poppy" with that said Sakura went back to her seat and let out a sigh, she knew this Beach trip is going to be very interesting. She looked back at the big gathering in the back while Sakura sweatdroped...why is there always a perverted guy where ever Sakura goes somewhere. She slumped down in her seat and stared at her rings that were on each fingers.

Thats when she heard a voice coming onto the bus, a french voice, it was her cousin, Oliver.

Bonjour!!! he said in his cute-like tone. He was small with messy black hair and lavender eyes like Sakura's, but he is part french.

"Oliver what are you doing here!?!" Sakura said in a panicked voice as she got up and dragged her little cousin over to her seat.

I came to see you!! I want to go to the beach also! he said with a cheerful smile as he hugged Sakura.

"Well alright..as long as you stay out of trouble" Sakura said as she rolled her eyes and hugged him back.

Oh yeah. The memories of that trip. He loved the Summer beach trip and how these nice pirates took him for a ride in some floating thing. And how he saw Ai in this speed boat with Kurai, Poppy, some guy that was with Poppy, and a few other people. That was soo much fun.

Though, he's got to say, he loved the Summer festival, Ria has to do another this coming summer! Now that he thinks about it, thats when he first met Makie, he met her because she was sitting alone on a bench, and she looked pretty upset sitting there. And all it took for her to smile was a simple "Bonjour."

"Huh?! Makie! Why would I laugh at you?! I'd never do that! Even when my sister acts foolish, I never laugh at her. Everyone has mistakes, and we all learn from them." he said, surprised Makie would ask such a question, and Oliver is a honest guy.

(( Terrible.. at least its long xD))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:37 pm
Makie blushed as Oliver said he wanted to get her something. It meant a lot to her that he wanted to give her something for Valentine's Day. At least it showed that he liked her as a friend. It showed her that the small boy liked her as a friend and to Makie, that felt good. I mean, she always knew Oliver was her friend, but after you've been tricked soo many times, it's hard to trust any more. What was she thinking though? Of course Oliver was the brunette's friend! She was crazy to ever doubt that.

Makie's face reddened even more as Oliver mentioned that he might take her out to the hot springs or to the cafe near Ria High. The brunette never been to the cafe before, but it sounded nice and cozy. Although, if he took her out to the cafe, that would mean they would have lunch together! She didn't know what others thought, but in all her old schools, only people who were in love sat together and ate lunch. Her mind swirled around the idea of having lunch with Oliver. Makie was both shy and over joyed about that idea.

The other idea was the Hot Springs. Makie didn't go there either, but onsens are always very relaxing. The warm temperature, that steamy surroundings and sometimes there would be smells of lavender and roses and other fragrances floating around the air. Only problem with that would be the fact that super model girls always go to the Hot springs showing off their bodies. Makie didn't have a body to show off, well, not a beautiful body anyways. Small arms, legs, hands and feet, middle schooler chest, but other wise and small, skinny and atheletic build.

Makie also read in a magazine, that if you go to the hot springs, if the men and women are in seperate baths, if they take their pail and bang it off of a rock or something, and make a sound and the opposite gender in a seperate spring does the same, it means that they're soul mates. Of course, the girl only read that in the magazine, it could very well be a rumor, but the thought of it is rather romantic.

The shade of crimson on Makie's face died down to a slight rose color instead. It was then she heard Oliver's reply to her question earlier. She wanted to cry tears of happiness, but she merely smiled softly and shakily, her chocolate eyes help the gleam of sheer joy and happiness in them. Then he spoke a wise quote. 'Every one makes mistakes, and we all learn from them.' It reminded her of the time at the sleep over when she was dared to tell him her darkest secret.

"I... k-killed them..." She broke out sobbing, but instead of crying on Oliver's shoulders, she turned around and began to cry. The tears were streaming down her face faster and harder. But Oliver might try to comfort her and might not mean it. Maybe she only needed fresh air. Yes, she needed fresh air. With that in mind, Makie's small legs began to carry her down the stairs to the first level. She couldn't face Oliver just yet. Sam and Jousha tried to call out to her, but she ignored them. She sprinted out the door and stopped out there. She could see the open window on Sakura's dorm room floor. Makie stood up, crying into her hands. Inside, she was beating herself up, why did she do that? There was no need of it! It was then, her shining tears began to seep through her fingers, landing on the top of her pastel pink dress. The top was soaken, her hair was wet, her rosy red cheeks were wet and finally her pink lips were shaped into a frown.

Oliver then found Makie, her face was wet, her hair was wet, and practically her gown was wet. How can a girl cry this much? He placed a hand on her shoulders and had a concerned look all over his face.

"Makie everyone has flaws, even i have flaws. Its okay, I bet your not the only person in the world that killed a loved one. I did, well, mentally." he spoke the last part softly as his ocean-like eyes trailed towards the concrete ground.

And once in when Makie had been mourning over her parents' death day, Sarah had also told Makie a wise quote.

"Yes, I'm sure you can keep a secret. But not all secrets are meant to be told to the world." The brunnette said sarcastically then straightfoward. "You're right though. Something is bottled up in my heart, but I don't want to tell anyone. I might have even made a mistake once too..." Makie's words were half lies though. She wanted to tell people, but then again she didn't. And the brown haired girl might have made a mistake, but something told her otherwise. Shaking her head inside, she broke out from the hug and jumped down from the rim. Taking a deep breath, and her hands behind her back restraining herself, she opened her perfect pink lips for a sentance she said several times before.

"Makie, makie, makie" she said shaking her head as she stepped backa little. SHe could see how Makie was annoyed by her presense and probably would love to be alone, yes, Makie wanted that. It wasn't that Sarah wasn't listening, she wasn't obeying her request. Its Sarah's body, she can move where ever she wants, so shes not moving until Makie either tells her why she is upset or seeing Makie smile. Of course Sarah knew she was saying go away a billion times, but shes not going to go anywhere without her questions unanswered.

"Makie, every secret will be known matter you like it or not. If you keep one secret bottled up for a long time, your heart starts to sink because you'll start thinking that no one understands you. But only that you think that is because you never give someone a chance to understand you. So what if your secret is huge, but the meaning of a secret is for someone to understand." she said as she grinned. Thats when she though of something.

Soon, Makie bubbled back to reality. Her smile still softly placed on her face. Then, she wondered if he still remembered. And she never forgot the moment when she saw Oliver cry for the first time at the Slumber party. He never did tell her why he was crying, and she still felt somewhat guilty.

"Hey... O-Oliver?" Makie said, trying to catch his attention. "D-Do y-you r-remember S-Sakura's slumber party? R-Remember when I... I-I told you about my p-parents...?" The girl paused slightly for two reasons. The first reason is, she was still scarred with her parents death and could never really forget the memory she beared. The second reason is, Oliver might not exactly like her after she popped that question. It obviously had something to do with his past that Makie had no clue about, and prehaps maybe he was scarred by his past as well. The girl continued to debate it in her head until she realised Oliver was still there and that she shouldn't keep him waiting for what she was going to say.

"W-W-Well... Y-You... You... You were c-cr-crying that night and..." Makie paused hoping Oliver wouldn't hate her after this. "I want to know wh-why you were c-crying... You s-s-said you'd tell me one d-day, b-but I'm afraid I-I-I might b-be the r-r-reason..."

"I-I-If you don't want t-to t-t-talk about it... I-It's okay... I-I-I really shouldn't h-have b-br-brought it up a-anyway..." Makie said, rubbing the back of her brown head, while balancing on her heels. She was trying to take the pressure off of her toes.

( Sorry for the long reply. I'm trying to do my homework at the same time... Sorry! sweatdrop )  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:52 pm
Soon, Makie bubbled back to reality. Her smile still softly placed on her face. Then, she wondered if he still remembered. And she never forgot the moment when she saw Oliver cry for the first time at the Slumber party. He never did tell her why he was crying, and she still felt somewhat guilty.

"Hey... O-Oliver?" Makie said, trying to catch his attention. "D-Do y-you r-remember S-Sakura's slumber party? R-Remember when I... I-I told you about my p-parents...?" The girl paused slightly for two reasons. The first reason is, she was still scarred with her parents death and could never really forget the memory she beared. The second reason is, Oliver might not exactly like her after she popped that question. It obviously had something to do with his past that Makie had no clue about, and prehaps maybe he was scarred by his past as well. The girl continued to debate it in her head until she realised Oliver was still there and that she shouldn't keep him waiting for what she was going to say.

"W-W-Well... Y-You... You... You were c-cr-crying that night and..." Makie paused hoping Oliver wouldn't hate her after this. "I want to know wh-why you were c-crying... You s-s-said you'd tell me one d-day, b-but I'm afraid I-I-I might b-be the r-r-reason..."

"I-I-If you don't want t-to t-t-talk about it... I-It's okay... I-I-I really shouldn't h-have b-br-brought it up a-anyway..." Makie said, rubbing the back of her brown head, while balancing on her heels. She was trying to take the pressure off of her toes.

Oliver was surprised for a moment when she mentioned that, he merely forgot about that and can almost not remember what he was keeping away from Makie. Then calmed down, relaxed and sighed, he could feel his shoulders slumping back down.

What should I do, Sakura? I don't want to make a wrong choice, and it makes me feel bad for keeping things away from Makie. What should I do? Guide me, Sakura-chan!

He thought that as he placed a smile on his face, trying to place a mask on his face while he thought. A thought about a solution, or perhaps a hypothesis, like the ones you make in science class. When you make an educated guess about a certain question, and then experiment with the certain given items. Oliver is always bad with science, biology to be exact, and he hated cutting those poor frogs apart, even if they were dead in the first place. He remembered throwing them out the window thinking they were frog angels and thought they could fly away. Boy was he wrong, they went splat.

"Ehh?! Well.. um.. remember when I told you that I never really killed my parents? That it was all some monster inside me fault? Well... " he started looking away, his blue eyes looking at random objects around Makie than just him looking at her. He started to rub the back of his neck as he thought. Was this something he shoudl really tell her?

"... nevermind.. I haven't even told Sakura... and I would hate to tell you something that shouldn't be told" he said with a smile, trying to hide away his secrets, just like what Joy did. Maybe sinners are always like that, they hide away their secrets when angels like AI always try to find someone to confess their sins. Its a way to be cleansed. But sinners always think the'll be turned away, llike garbage.

Silly, isn't it.

"Anyways.. Your dance was wonderful! I loved it! I hope you practice more and more and more and become a famous dancer there is! And travel to places like Rome and Paris!" he said as he took both of Makies small hands and started to twirl her around.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:25 pm
Makie soon drifted her soft, sorry gaze from the ground to Oliver. It appeared to her that he was thinking... And then he smiled. She liked it when he smiled, but some how she felt that he was trying to close up a door to his mind. It was like she was trying to open doors and find the inner Oliver, but sometimes he just refused to open the door. A little strange how she felt, but Makie guessed that her crush was just taking things in little steps. Which should be the way everything was done.

'Maybe I'm... Making things go by to quickly...' Makie ought to herself, as the silence between the two teenagers continued. 'I'm such a baka for bringing this up...' Her happy expression faded slightly, but regained it's soft smile a few moments later. Self explanitory why she felt a little upset. The brunette felt terrible for asking the question just like that. Making him recall something terrible, or to make him feel bad about not telling her something.

Finally Oliver's mouth opened and his voice began to speak. Makie listened, and watched how he avoided direct eye contact with her. She often did that, and by reflex she too averted her chocolate eyes to other objects around her crush, almost mimicking his movements. Oliver spoke again and the small brown haired girl listened.

At first her reaction was, 'Well every one has their secrets.'. Then she began to feel a little mupset. He didn't have to share his secret with her, but the fact that 1. He might not trust her enough and 2. If he kept it to himself, how can it be possible to accepted or understood. Makie already accepted Oliver, but she just wished she could understand the boy a bit better then she did.

Soon, she felt her small hands being held warmly. Her hands dropped her long pink ribbon as soon as a pair of small warm hands took hers. Then her body began to twirl around and around. By reflexes and by the sudden movement, her wight shifted on her toes. Makie bit her lower lip, as sharp pains went from her toes to her legs. She tried to hold it in not letting Oliver worry, but the pain was terrible. It felt as if her toes were slowly being cut off. "A-A-Ahhhh..." The brunette said under he breath, her brown hair covering her vision, and her pained expression.

"Y-Y-Yeah, th-that would b-be f-fun! Paris s-s-sounds c-cool!" The small girl said, while turning. Her brain was thinking, 'Go back to your heels! Get off your toes!', but her body was reacting the opposite as she twirled on the balls of her feet to her toes to the balls of her feet to her toes. It was then the pain got worse, but she tried to hold it in, letting out a muffled squeal. Makie's mouth clenched shut, her chocolate eyes were closed in pain, and her smile was beginning to fade into a frown.

Makie was really trying to keep the pain in and smile, closing off her true feelings from the outside world. Just like Oliver... She's somewhat of a hypocrit*.

( *I'm not quite sure how you spell hypocrit... @.o Oh yeah.. And sorry that post sucked soo much... U.U )  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:19 pm
Oliver giggled and smiled as he twirled Makie around, but soon that came to a stop, he just wanted her to be happy and not worry about what Oliver would of said if he told her. That he, Oliver, is one of the devils who were responsible to killing almost everyone Ai loved. It wasn't his fault, and now he is afraid that his inner monster might strike again and hurt all the people his sister cares for.

Maybe thats why he actually came to Ria. At first, his "fake" reason was to annoy Ai as long as possible. But really, he wanted to find someone to help him control his powers. But so far, all he has close to help is that annoying guy called Butch. Just thinking of his name makes Oliver's bach shiver. Lets just say, the're not that greatest friends. Butch just got angry at him because before Oliver came, Butch had a fanclub filled with girls and now its OLiver's fanclub. Which, he never wanted one.

And then, sometimes Oliver is jealous of Butch because he actually has courage than being a coward. Though, Ai once told Oliver that there is some fights that you're going to give up and run away.

But what does she know. She doesn't know how a guy feels.

"Yeah! Paris is soo pretty! I wish I had ebough money to take you there, but I used up all my money to flying here to be with my family!" he said, though he couldn't help but wonder why Makie was hiding her face from him, does she need a hair cut?

"Makie! Since when did you're bangs grow long?!" he exclaimed as he swiftly brushed her bangs away from her face. Though, it was a right choice he made, for he saw Makies face in pain and she was pale. He placed one hand on Makies shoulder and started to shake her.

"Makie! Makie! You're in pain!?! We need to get you out of the cold!?!" he said as he frantically started look around, maybe help was somewhere nearby?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:49 pm
When Oliver stopped twirled, Makie relaxed slightly, but it was a little too late. She had already hurt her toes much more than she should have. She felt blood around her toes, and the more it bled the more it showed through her shoes. Although she tried to ignore it. At least she tried.

Her small hands trembled behind her back, and her smile kept faltering. Normally her crimson stained face was now a pale color. Some one would guess that she was cold, but it was more of the pain that came over her really. It was like the pain that started in her toes, was slowly spreading through her body. Like cancer, except it wasn't that serious. Makie felt like she was going to cry, but she held it in. The small girl didn't like it when people worried about her, because then she might become a burden for them.

Which is why she also kept her secret to herself, because if some one knew they had a buden on their shoulders to keep quiet about it. And depending on what type of a person they are, they normally try to understand her and make her forget and feel happy, which can also be a burden trying to cheer up some one who only cries and runs away about the subject.

"I-I-I'm okay... I-I'm fine." Makie said, stiffling a giggle and a small smile. Her chocolate eyes were filled with pain though, which kind of gave everything away. "B-Besides... I-I-If I went back i-inside... W-Well, I-I-I'm not sure g-guys a-are allowed in g-girls' d-dorms... N-N-Not th-that I m-mind..." Another small, forced chuckle emitted from her lips.

Actually, she didn't really mind if he came in his dorm room. They're friends, and it's technically like going to a friends house and chilling in their room. But the fact is, sometimes Makie isn't the neatest, and sometimes tends to flick random articles of clothings over the floor when picking out something to wear, or changing out of something. Besides, Misty also shared a room with her secretly, so how would she react? The brunette's older friend wasn't to trusting towards Oliver, and now that her small friend spent time with her crush, Misty hadn't exactly been to relaxed. You never know what might happen when you're alone with some one of the opposite sex. Like kissing, heart break, dark secrets changing everything could be told, and other things like that. Misty disaproved all of it and Makie was scared of anything that the midnight haired girl listed.

"I-I-It's just... I-I-If I-I go in, a-and you're n-not a-a-allowed, t-th-then what was the p-point o-of c-coming out h-here t-to be with y-you?" Makie's small voice came, faltering at times. It was like the pain was choking her... Bad personafication there... "BB-Because w-we're friends... A-A-And..." The brunette trailed off slightly, looking for words. Anything really that would make him stop worrying. 'Well... If... Ummm... Well, I know my friends always make me feel better when I'm sad so... Maybe...' She thought to herself, looking up at Oliver and his worried expression. A forced smile was on her face, but it seemed as if it was trying to be a real smile.

"F-F-Friends a-always make p-p-people f-feel better!" The girl said with a breath. "A-A-And fresh a-air i-is g-good for you! D-D-Don't worry, I-I'm fine!" If friends are always true to each other then why does Makie lie? Oliver understands her, and is her friend, a very very very good friend. Actually the bestest friend in the world to be exact... So why does she lie? As already said, she doesn't want him to worry, but she doesn't want to leave him. And even if she died because she spent time with him, the brunette really didn't care as long as she was with Oliver.

"But, yeah! P-P-Paris w-would be g-great! A-And when I-I-I'm famous, w-we c-can travel the world t-t-t-together!" Makie exclaimed, raising up her trembling hands, smiling. She purposly changed the subject, so they could just talk. Makie was determined to stay up here with him. All she had to do was stay off her toes and she was fine!  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:41 pm
"Pshhh" he said as he roleld his eyes and waved his hand weakly. Makie doesn't know why Oliver is actually allowed to be in the girls dorm. 1) He's Oliver, who doesn't love him? 2) Ai lives in the dorms, which he lives with her and Feena. 3) The guys in the guys dorm don't like him because he stole all their 'girls.' Which he didn't mean to, he just assumed that most of the girls are into adorable looking guys.

"Makie, Makie, Makie. Who said I can't be in a girls dorm? Yes, I'm not allowed to be in a girls room, but my sister, Ai lives here so i'm allowed to be in her room unless she kicks me out. Usually its when she scribbles in that little book of her's called a 'Diary' whatever that is" he said as he rolled his eyes.

Girls these days.. always concious about their feelings he thought as his mind went back to reality, and Makies pain. He placed his hands on his hips as he stared at Makie firmly.

"That doesn't mean you can ignore your pain! Its only going to get worse and worse!?! Even If I don't know where you're hurting, it would make me feel really bad if one of my friends was hurt!" he said and he knew where to take her for help. Sakura Ai. She is one of the few students who study the art of healing and she can help Makie. With that, he quickly picked up Makie and ran to his sisters room.

((.. bad post))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:52 pm
Makie listened to Oliver, saying how he could be in the girls dorms. She nearly fainted, since her and Ai's room weren't too far away. Actually Ai was on the floor above the brunette, one right under each other. There are four rooms on each level and the brunette's room was number 36 and her crush's sister's room was number 40. So technically, if Oliver wanted to, he could just walked down the dtairs and visit her any time he wanted.

It was then Makie's crush went straight through her change of subject, right to the matter of the problem. The pain that the girl was in. "Eh?" She said under her breath to herself. Now, normally, Makie just healed up her toes with some bandages and didn't do any moves on her toes, and just practiced ribbon movements until they were better, but she could possibly end up with crutches and a lifetime with not being able to do pointe if she wasn't careful. Makie saw it before, dancers injuring themselves so they could 1. Never dance again or 2. Never do pointe again. Either way, you'd still have to wait a while before dancing and would have to come back all rusty with your dance moves.

Makie sooned snapped back to reality, as she felt herself being levitated off the ground, with two hands holding her up. One around her back where her shoulder blades were, a gentle hand placed on her left arm and the other arm under her knees, with the hand on the side of her knees. Makie looked up, her semi-long brown hair dangling over the person's arm and her bangs flipped back. Oliver was holding her. Her face was still a little pale, but was definately a deep shade of crimson. One of her small hands was placed on her stomach, the other against Oliver's chest. Over his heart to be exact. The brunette's crush's heart kept a steady beat. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... And so on.

"Eh!? Ano... Ahh!! Oliver!!!" Makie said, her milk chocolate eyes opened in alarm. "Y-You don't h-have t-to carry m-m-me!! I-I-I can w-walk!! I-I'm heavy!! W-Wh-What if y-y-you t-tr-trip and f-fall d-down the s-st-stairs!! I-I-I d-d-don't want y-you to b-be h-hurt!" Actually, Makie kind of like being held by Oliver, she felt safe. And where her hand was, over his heart, it made her feel relaxed. But the fact that he was carrying her made her blush madly.

"T-T-This i-isn't n-nessacary!! I-I-I-" Makie cut herself off. At this angle, Oliver looked really grown up. He had a determined, yet worried expression on his face. I mean, he was worried at her before, and he was obviously determined to get her to his sister's room, and as the small teenager looked up, she saw a grown up looking Oliver. He actually looked like a real, full height, natural attitude, same teenage look, that a normal 15 year old boy had. Makie blushed, and rested her head against his chest, her eye focus leveled at the hand that was placed on her stomach. Her face was nearly redder than the deepest crimson if that was possible. Her small ear almost heard the beat of Oliver's heart from the position she was in.

Makie just kind of waited until he stopped, almost falling asleep in his arms. Listening to his heart beat, him going at the same speed, not dropping her. Almost made her fall asleep, getting the rest she needed. The teenager was tired from waking up early to practice and just doing the routine full out for Oliver. A girl could get tired after all of that. She wasn't exactly sleeping, just resting her eyes for a bit.  

Sincerely Sunshine

FlamingMoogles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:38 am
(( Continued from [Wingardia] No. 800 ))

Matt walked up many a flight of stairs with Kurai on his heels. He finally looked up with relief when he saw that the door to the roof was in view. Matt continued walking, both hands in his pocket and his head down watching where he was stepping. He then kicked open the door and held it open with his foot for Kurai.

Matt waited patiently for Kurai to get completely outside, then let the door close. He paced back and forth and looked around. Dusk had now given into the night sky. Matt looked towards the moon as a gentle cool breeze blew.

"Pretty nice night huh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:46 am
Kurai exhausted and not very in the best mood rubbed his burnt side of his face carfully and just nodded his head. "yeah.. It's a rather nice night." He then picked up one of Aldora's cookies and took a bite out of it. He then chewed thoughtfully and slowly. He was still very hungry and needed more nutrients. Finally he let out a slow sigh and looked back at the door.

"YOu think Seyla will be fine by herself? I don't really want her to worry too much. She is still young and already has gone through a lot.." Kurai spoke concernly. "But as long as MOther Aili is with her.. I guess she's just fine." Kurai said with a soft smile. "Mother Aili can make anything right after all.."  

KuraiGekkou

FlamingMoogles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:55 am
Matt kept watching the moon.

"Seyla will be fine. Aili is perfectly capable of handling anything that could happen. I wouldn't have left Seyla in her care if that was so..."

Matt trailed off and then suddenly turned and looked at Kurai. He had a very serious expression on his face, an expression that not many have probably ever seen.

"Kurai, there is something I have to ask you...."

He thoughtfully paused, choosing his words.

"Do you remember me? Do I look familiar to you in any way?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:27 am
Kurai rose an eyebrow in massive confusion. "What.. what do you mean sir?" Kurai said as he looked up from his cookies. "You are the headmaster.. Of course you look familiar to me." Kurai spoke from truth. Slowly however Kurai had began to notice something odd about Mattus's Eyes.

Something seemed to glimmer past his eyes. The reflection in Mattus eye once again haunted back the image of somone familar. Kurai stared straight at his own face, messy hair and long jagged burnt scar past his eyes. Kurai's red eyes flashed back at him. Kurai frightened by a sudden pain in his head dropped his cookies and held it tightly. He then reached for his necklace and then realized that it wasn't there.

.. of course.. Kurai then realized what was happening. "You.. know about me?" Kurai looked up at Mattus. Slowly Kurai's body shuddered as it was evident that Tainted Kurai was taking advantage of his own body at this time./  

KuraiGekkou

FlamingMoogles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:36 am
Matt watched Kurai as he seemed to struggle against something inside him. He looked concerned but didn't go near him. I still don't trust him... Mattus narrowed his eyes.

"Know about you!? The Kurai I knew was just about the most evil and disturbed person I have ever meant. His name was Kurai Gekkou and he looked almost exactly like you, except with a cybernetic eye."

Matt looked sternly at him. His eyes flashed and seemed to burn with a cold determination.

"If I'm here in this world...dimension...I don't even know what it is. Or how I got here for that matter! All I know is the person I love is no where to be found and everyone that I used to know doesn't remember me! But back when you tried to attack Joy...at that moment I saw the Kurai i used to know. No one else has shown any resemblance to the people I used to know other than their physical features. You are the first...thats why I asked..."

Matt sighed. Then scowled at Kurai angrily. His hand instictively slid to the hilt of his gunblade and rested there. He then grimly asked, almost yelling,

"I'll ask you one more time. Do you remember me...not as headmaster...but as knowing me before then?"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff