Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
j00-Round 1-Fight 4-Test vs Sen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Will Win?
  Test?
  Sen?
View Results

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:47 pm
((...well....it blinds those who look at it more then once. and you didnt???? wow, im surprised then XD. and ok thanks for lettin me know))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:18 pm
Senji's eyes closed gently as he slowly exhaled. Widening his base on the air current for further stabilization, his fingers intertwined with each other challenging themselves in the art of handseals. Upon completeion the shinobi imediately expanded his arms outward widely spreading his fingers. "Reppushou." he stated softly as the violent gusts of wind pulsed outward challenging the incoming attacks. The combination of the strong gust of wind and the cold night air took it toll on the rising lava, solidfing it just mere feet away from his hands. Senji's eyes opened rapidly, falling a brief pause his legs came to life crossing past each other as he spiralled around the lava blast. Crossing his arms across his chest, and positioning his hands in a karate chop like form he slashed disrupting the air current and dramatically increasing his speed. Gliding across the sky Senji's right hand snaked behind his back clenching a kunai from his pouch which he gripped tightly allowing the blade to point outward into the night sky. "Sengetsu...if I fail to end this here and now, I will atleast provide you the oppurtunity to finalize this match." Locked in a dark sealed chamber deep within him sat Sengetsu, his ears had heard the words spoken by Senji. As he received the message the jutsu began to activate, on his body an intricate pattern of symbols appeared as glowing tattooes on the surface of his skin. He said nothing, his eyes remained closed, and his bangs covered much of his face. Senji's job would be complete after his next jutsu. Soaring up into the air Senji positioned the kunai downward. He began a long string of handseals as he stared downward at his opponent. Off in the distance he heard the approaching agonized screams of the undead rising from their graves with hunger for the chakra of the living.

xLytez

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:29 pm
Raiden stood there peacefully as well as his clones. Bokun nodded from the silence and unleashed a massive amount of lava at Sen, some of the lava hitting the solified wall of lava bringing it back to life and collapsed, creating a massive pool of lava beneath Sen. The Raidens jumped high into the air and two of them unleashed chakra disruption pulse, the sparks rushing towards him at two different angles at once. The third Raiden used Imperial Fireball Jutsu. A massive blue fireball roared towards Sen from above, a bright blue light was emitted from it and the ground and th eair around Sen heated up very rapidly. The Raiden's landed on the top of some nearby trees. The Zombies started approaching their direction

Rank of Jutsu: A
An advanced version of the grand fireball jutsu, the imperial fireball jutsu is even bigger and slightly faster. The differece in appearance is blueish white, showing its also hotter than the grand fireball jutsu. The amount of chakra needed is slightly bigger than the grand fireball jutsu, though Uchihas benefit more out of it due to specialty in the fire element. When it impacts the ground it explodes, making a large hole and the heat and fire radiating up to one mile, frying all in its wake. One other thing that makes it slightly different is when it explodes a bright light is emitted, blinding those who catches it in their eye. User is unaffected by this part due to being the one using it  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:41 pm
Senji looked stunned. "Sengetsu, I hope you're done with that jutsu..." he could not finish the statement, the pulses slammed into his body paralyzing him as the fireball engulfed him. There was a massive explosion as Senji was propelled into the air. From below his skin the tattoes seen on Sengetsu begin to glow. Senji's eyes closed for the last time as his body shattered revealing Sengetsu. his body lit the night sky as the tattoes flourished. SLowly he opened his eyes as he sailed through the sky. "Heh, he beat Senji." From below him as he fell toward the ground, away from the lava a large hole opened as the jutsu began to complete itself. The massive hole swallowed Sengetsu hole, the light from his body slowly began to fade into the darkness of the fissure. All became quiet in the night sky.

((This battle is about to end...sorry but you've been using a lot of chakra and I've been storing up for this moment, my mangekyou plus this jutsu will end this battle...with the help of your lava ofcourse. biggrin ))  

xLytez

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:55 pm
((XD, my friend your wrong. I have been using quite a bit of chakra...but I have plenty more. Not ot mention I have two weapons on me that holds enough chakra to fully restore two jonins chakra))

Raiden smirks as sen was struck by his pulses and the fireball, which exploded and blinded and burned Sen severly. The pulses corrupted his chakra badly making it uncontrollabe for a while. He waited but slowly silver chakra started to leak from him. His eyes glowed as he slowly prepared for something. Bokun made lava fill the hole Sen fell into. Raiden made one clone dispersed and his chakra replenished itself.

((unfortunately since th epulses struck you twice, your armor was gone when the first one hit, and since you were hit your chakra is screwed right now. And since you were caught in the explosion...you suffer not only burns but now your blind. XD, no chakra and blindness....to mention you left yourself be struck by lava from the center of the earth. Your done my friend XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:30 am
The Earth trembled, but not from the attacks from Raiden. Below the surface Sengetsu had unleashed his jutsu. His body became cloaked in a solid layer of red blazing chakra. The tatooes carved their marking into the figure continuing to glow. From his head sprouted curved horns running from what appeared to be the forehead down to the back of his head just above his neck. His eyes were pure white glowing alongside his tattoes. His mouth was less apparent almost invisible. As the lava flowed into the crater an earsplitting sshriek was ommitted from the figure as it dashed upward leaping out of the crater into the sky. The sky was lit by the glow of his body. Clapping his hands together Sengetsu relaesed the technique with in the form of a massive pulse that dispelled the lava he had used to protect himself. His hands immediately met in handseals. "Tei Hakusha." Once again he took to the air riding atop the currents. "You underestimate me...Senji is still just a puppet, in other words your attacks were a waist of time." he grinned. A second set of seals were formed as Sengetsu activated his second jutsu."Chakra threading!" tendrils of pure chakra emerged from his body extending outward attaching themselves to the fallen pieces of Senji drawing them inward and absorbing them back into his body. Sengetsu sat atop the air current yawning. "If you don't mind me asking...just how do you plan on hitting a prodigy of wind with landbound lava?" he asked curious. The TSuchiakge was still a kid at heart when it came to battle. With him back in control and with the data he had gathered from Senji Sengetsu's mind began to strategize. Like the wind he would go with the flow of battle.

((Thats where you're wrong, see while it is true that I was struck twice my armor is not or was not rather powered by chakra, in fact after the first strike it was rendered useless in terms of being able to move the second hit was useless as by that time the armor was basically a regular puppet by then. Due to the lack of chakra the armor was shattered by the fireball, and the jutsu Sengetsu was soring up for will be active in three more posts.))  

xLytez

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:33 pm
Sen of the WInd
((@DArk:I know it will take long but I felt like typing sumthin crazy.
@TEst: This is Senji, the puppet of the once living Senji Uchiha which Sengetsu now wields as a chakra armor. But as you'll soon see its not the same easily shattered armor as before.))

Sen's clones leaped to actions, with five seals remaining they would have to by him just three more seconds before the jutsu would be complete. The clones leaped forward folding their arms across their chest as they were struck by the fireballs, each one releasing a blast radius that slowed Sen slightly. His bangs flailing about the Uchiha completed his seals smiling as he slammed his blood stricken right hand down upon the scroll. "Summoning Jutsu!" Their was a large cloud of smoke released from the scroll which enveloped Sengetsu completely. Then proceeded to provide a small smokescreen for the shinobi. In the heart of the cloud Sengetsu was enveloped in a strange chakra which surrounded him, consuming him. His legs spread shoulder width apart and he spread his palms outward as the chakra enetered his mouth and nose. He roared loudly as his outward appearance changed rapidly. His hair became spiky and white as his bangs receded, his shraingan became mangekyou as his face aged into that of a 28 year old male, just slightly older than himself. He was clothed in baggy black pants, from which a large tail appeared. His feet dug deep into the ground, his muscles bulged becoming far more cut. His voice deepened as the roaring ceased and a large blast of air dispered the smoke revealing the puppetized armor that had engulfed him, and the chakra which had consumed him. For a brief moment their was no movement until the figure breathed in deeply. Senji looked upward, his ambitious eyes were clouded with a mix of dangerous emotions. Behind him the large puppet tail slammed into the ground smashing several gravestones behind him. He clenched his right fist tightly, as the tail buckeled under him and sprang out propelling him rapidly into the air. WIth little effort he rotated The bladed poison barb tail shot outward like a scorpion's method of defense in an attempt to stab the first attacking clone.

((You said this was used as a chakra armor did you not? so what you say is true...then I believe you sir made a mistake...but even then you were hit by dark lava, and even more so your blind, and may I remind you, armor or not, I highly doubt it can withstand heat of 7000 celcius, this is from the center of the earth. And your still blind, from not just imperial fireball but dark lava blinds its victims. So once this is explained I'll post.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:24 pm
((Ok, i'll explain everything that has just happened. the puppet armor jutsu takes a puppet and infuses it with a small amount of Sengetsu's chakra while he himself "wears" the puppet like an outer shell your first pulse stopped the flow of my chakra to the puppet making the armor useless in terms of movement and jutsu, the second was in vain and served no further damage because the small amount of chakra that connected Sengetsu to Senji had been disrupted and cut off. From that point the glowing of the tattooes on Sengetsu's body was from a jutsu known as Chakra Synchronization, It restores my chakra and heals damage done to my body relative to the amount of the available essence of my main two chakra types available..hint hint the gust of wind and your ever so available lava. By plummeting into the hole i was surrounded by enough lava to synchronize to the point where i almost was able to omplete the second portion of the jutsu, however the second part was disprupted by your attack. So in conclusion when i said i'd use your own lava to beat you i was referring to healing with it then within three post of healing synching up fully and using my best jutsu to end this...but you see how that went. However I will admit that I cannot heal blindness))  

xLytez

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:38 pm
((ohhh...ok. thanks for clearing that up. oh, and h/o for a moment, im posting like mad in other places lol, have multiple windows open))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:42 pm
((lol, me too I have a lot of ppl battling me right now in other guilds and its hard to keep up with each Sen.))  

xLytez

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:49 pm
((lol. yeah, im sparing perky, fighting you and jake, keeping up w/ pms and instant messages.... gonk its hard as hell to keep up w/ all. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:50 pm
((man, i still have one more fight with my brother if he ever gets online ever again.))  

xLytez

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:06 pm
((lol, ok heres a post...finally lol))

Raiden smirked as he made the clones vanish, his chakra restoring even more. Then a silver chakra emitted from him as his eyes glowed slightly

"That depends....if you can deal with the ultimate sharingan user who also is the diety of time. Do you think you can strike me? I must admit...your better than most and surprised me the most. However, looks is never what they seem"

He said grinning, already knowing how to attack and set up the field...though however, it already was. He looked at Sen with curiosity and wonder. He always loved playing around, but fighting a prodigy requires some degree of seriousness. Especially with lava everywhere. He made seals and was ready  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:20 pm
Sengetsu grinned, once more. "So it looks like you've decided to make your move." Sengetsu closed his eyes. He levitated up and down atop the fluctuating air current. Opening his eyes slowly he revealed his mangekyou sharingan. With the unveiling of his kekkai genkai Sengetsu himself also changed. He became serious and his duty as kage overtook him. "The wind is truly amazing, at times it is a simple lifeless breeze, and at others a powerful raging tornado...this is why I am its prodigy and why I can't lose here, the wind like me never ends." Sengetsu slowly stood up brushing off dust from his pants. His spiky hair blew, ruffled by the soft night air. His right hand reached behind him slowly. His fingers coiled themselves around the base of his scythe as he drew the weapon slowly. There was a soft clanking sound as the chain connecting the weapon to the back of the torso of his anbu armor became apparent. He gripped the wepaon tightly, standing with his legs shoulder width part. His right arm outstretched clutching the weapon and his left lay limp off to his side. His eyes were softened and were only a quarter open as if he was in a trance of some sort. He gazed upward slowly as the realization struck him. "Once again my sight abandons me...and once again the wind holds my fate in its hands." The chin clank again as Sengetsu formed a single handseal. Beside him four shadow clones appeared. Each hovered in the same stance as the original, their scythes drawn. "Go!" Sengetsu ordered as the first clone rotated on its air current skating rapidly towards its target guided by the wind. Forming several handseals and extending its left arm before it released its jutsu "Kokuangyou no Jutsu" darkness enveloped the sky, the moon was quickly consumed by it, followed briefly by the ground, the lava and then everything before Raiden. Including the Sengetsu clones. "Join me in Darkness" the charging clone stated as it honed in on its target.

xLytez

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:31 pm
"Yes....wind is needed...but where wind blows into a firestorm, it grows relentlessly. But only time will tell what happens to you. Its relentless and, truely, everywhere."

He smirks and then rotates around, fire appearing and surrounds him, but due to the lava, it catches fire onto the shield and suddenly makes it expanded incredibly, and due to the abnormal wind as well it caused the fire rotation to expand even greater, and from the lava layed around the field it continuously expands that'll swallow everything in the field, or nearly at least. Anything touching it instead of being pulled into it was caught into the rotation of fire.

Rotating Firestorm
Rank of Jutsu: B
The user uses the element of fire and rotates around at high speed like Neji's rotation. The fire spins around them like a protective dome, capable of blocking projectiles (weapons), and some oncoming attacks depending on the rank and element, as well as an enemy who tries to hit the user prior to jutsu. If its wind or fire it will strengthen the jutsu making it expand in size around them. If its water then it will weaken the rotation but stop the water jutsu unless if its b or higher. Then it will weaken the water jutsu due to temperature of the flames. it will also destroy the rotating firestorm. someone is hit by this, not only will the jutsu knock them back but badly burning them from the flames.

((wow...this whole stage is one big fire and wind...this jutsu will eat it alive XD))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff