Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Zero... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like RE0's story?
  Yes
  No
  Ehh
View Results

A5116278

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:59 am
well who would marry someone thay only met for a few hours  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:04 am
LIAMG-VERONICA
well who would marry someone thay only met for a few hours
Because when you survive the attack of a Michael Jackson look-alike, you have to get married to a convict. *sarcasm*

Valimai

Sir Leos

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:33 pm
I would like to see Billy come back
maybe show up in RE5
maybe with steve
and sheri
all the chars that disapeared w/o explanation should show up together
that would be crazy domokun  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:35 pm
That would suck.
Billy was cool, but if Sherry and Steve come back, expecially in one game, I'll never play Resident Evil again.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:37 pm
Sir Leos
I would like to see Billy come back
maybe show up in RE5
maybe with steve
and sheri
all the chars that disapeared w/o explanation should show up together
that would be crazy domokun
Why not add the whole cast of outbreak to that list? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:12 pm
Alfred too, don't forget Alfred and Chief Brian Irons, and of course Ark Thompson.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tryboth

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:16 pm
My god, you're all giving me crazy images.
I might become too scared to ever touch a RE game again now that I've thought of all of them coming back in one.

I guess I somewhat liked the story-line for Zero.
Though Billy's background story was a little...well...not as strong as I would've liked.
And the ending where he gives her a thumbs up.
Yeah. I'll always make fun of that part for some reason.
But definitely wasn't my favourite game.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:45 pm
It was ok but I liked Rebbecca so it was nice to play her for a bit. I expected more though.... twisted  

carloschaidez

juhachi

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:05 pm
Lord Travis
I didn't think 0 contributed to the storyline at all, it actually disrupted it a little.

Hours didn't pass by between the crash of the Bravo helicopter and the finding of the crash sight by the Alphas. Besides it was day when Rebecca got to the mansion at the end of 0 which is also wrong, that would have meant they left at night crashed at night then twelve hours later Rebecca found the mansion which would have been blown up by then.

Or at least that's my take on the situation, I maybe wrong but I don't think I am.
I agree, somewhat, but RE0 is very enjoyable to play, from what I hear! smile One thing that concerns me, however, is the state of Rebecca's abilities.. I mean, she's "uber awesome leet" in RE0, yet kind of a newb (in the novelisations,) in RE1.... which dosen't make sense to me... Continuity error?

((STARS Officier + Military convict=You make the decision.... xd ))

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:40 pm
Now after playing RE0 I also got a similar sense of WTF?! She was awesome (well with Billys help) throughout the entire game then she ends up in RE hardly knowing what to do even though she's been through a lot more.  

XINVADER

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:03 am
juhachi
Lord Travis
I didn't think 0 contributed to the storyline at all, it actually disrupted it a little.

Hours didn't pass by between the crash of the Bravo helicopter and the finding of the crash sight by the Alphas. Besides it was day when Rebecca got to the mansion at the end of 0 which is also wrong, that would have meant they left at night crashed at night then twelve hours later Rebecca found the mansion which would have been blown up by then.

Or at least that's my take on the situation, I maybe wrong but I don't think I am.
I agree, somewhat, but RE0 is very enjoyable to play, from what I hear! smile One thing that concerns me, however, is the state of Rebecca's abilities.. I mean, she's "uber awesome leet" in RE0, yet kind of a newb (in the novelisations,) in RE1.... which dosen't make sense to me... Continuity error?

((STARS Officier + Military convict=You make the decision.... xd ))

She wasn't though... Rebecca can't do headshots in RE0 and stuff, her abilities weren't that good. I mean she HAS to be able to use a gun, she's been through training.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:49 pm
Oh oh oh oh oh and don't forget, when she headed down to the mansion after RE0 at some point she must have tripped and dropped all of her guns and ammo she acquired through the duration of RE0 stressed it was almost like she got up to the door of the mansion looked at it and said "hey this place looks safe, and it is so much easier to just go in light without all of these USELESS guns *throws all her guns away* Phew that is soooooo much better, sure hope I don't run into any of those crazy monster thingies in here la la la la la *enters the mansion skipping*" I seriously don't get that... sweatdrop  

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:09 pm
BurakkuRose
Oh oh oh oh oh and don't forget, when she headed down to the mansion after RE0 at some point she must have tripped and dropped all of her guns and ammo she acquired through the duration of RE0 stressed it was almost like she got up to the door of the mansion looked at it and said "hey this place looks safe, and it is so much easier to just go in light without all of these USELESS guns *throws all her guns away* Phew that is soooooo much better, sure hope I don't run into any of those crazy monster thingies in here la la la la la *enters the mansion skipping*" I seriously don't get that... sweatdrop

Did it occur to you that when she said bye to Billy at the end, they had to boot it out of that Training facility dropping every big weapon they may have had. Imagine if Rebecca carried a shotgun or a Grenade Launcher. When the queen died, I would imagine they went, "Holy s**t! Get the ******** outa here! Drop the heavy weapons."  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:19 pm
*shrugs* Sure we will go with that, spoil sport  

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:42 pm
Not to mention the fact that, what if I decided to play it through and not pick up any good weapons. Then You got me having a hard time, beating the game with just handguns. But when that's all done, there are no weapons for any of them to take, really. Or if I picked them up and left them behind somewhere before the final boss battle. Basically, what I'm saying is that officially, there is nothing in the game that says that they picked up the weapons. No cinematics or anything I mean, aside from that Magnum Revolver at the end.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff