Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!? (Resolved! ^_^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isn't this godmodish!?
  Hell Yes!
  It's fine with me!
View Results

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:04 pm
Manpish, people can create anything for the Byakugan, but that doesn't mean it will be accepted. It doesn't matter how much worse the godmoding can be, godmoding is godmoding. Sure, automatically shoving a bomb down your throat is worse than just automatically stabbing you a bunch of times, but that doesn't change the fact that it's automatic. If you compare them, this sharingan is STRONGER THAN THE RINNEGAN in my opinion. The rinnegan isn't allowed, so why should this?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:06 pm
Ok, I'll say this at least

1) neo byakugan can according to description

2) i stated a while back I'll make adjustments if perky askes of it, so before you start throwing things at me read every post

3) you think wat im saying is pointless when wat your saying is basically the same thing over and over.

4) byakugan can kill if you know wat ur doing

5) at masumi: now thats extreme...though in this guild I've seen thigns like that. and again, in the omega's description its stated as the FINAL STAGE, no more fusions or anything, the final level.

6) yes both were approved, though perky wasnt sure of the jutsu, but shes fine with the bloodline  

Shruikan Tenshi

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:08 pm
o.k i see your guys's points but i was saying that the jutsu was never approved at all just the new sharingan version was. thats it. i actually was using the Byakugan as an example. i have a sharingan but im not close to even getting Mangekyo besides im already making a weaker version of the sharingan for people without Mangekyo. and its not even close to god-modish.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:09 pm
Test, we keep saying the same thing, because you are too bull headed and ignorant to accept what we say, so until we finally drill it into that thick skull of yours, there is no reason to continue on to better stuff. And from now on test: if you start talking like you are in a chat room instead of in a FORUM, I will just ignore your posts. You have time to form coherent sentences and not use things like "wat" and "u". It really ticks me off when people do that in a forum setting thinking that it's perfectly fine.
And manphish: again. The whole thing was approved. If you look at when perky approved it she never said only the eye was approved. She just said "appproved" again your lack of information shows like no other.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:15 pm
and agian Ishmal i have talked with Perky and she approved only the sharingan version! the jutsu is still being disscussed! i have all the info and have read every post sinse the bloodline was posted! i have all the facts. im a gennin so why am i here? never mind but all i can say right now is i dont care any more! this is rediculus that your fighting over some stupid bloodline thats used in a Rp! i mean come on! if i had it my way then there would be no Sharingan or Byakugan!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:16 pm
Test, HELLO!? Everyone's saying the same thing because you have yet to make a decent argument! Not only that, but A PEBBLE can kill if you know what you're doing. Test, you know DAMN well all you're doing is improving on something that has no business being improved on.  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:18 pm
People, consider this: How likely is it for anyone but the two of them to get this level ever again? Incredibly unlikely. The reason is this:
You must combine the two versions of the Sharingan. These two only accomplished that through the fact that one of them wielded the power of the lesser two tails. So, the only way this might happen again is either the lesser's power goes to someone else, or the main two tails host/user happens to be an Uchiha with one version of the Eternal, and one of their good friends has the other version. So chances of this are NIL because the current two tails host is a member of the Kamisama clan, and to get the power of the lesser, you would have to take the sword that it is imprisoned in from Test's RPC, which won't happen easily. So until either Test's Raiden dies and someone gets his sword, or Demonic Slayer Wasuken's Katsuro Kamisama dies and the Nibi goes to an Uchiham these two are the only ones who will get the Omega Sharingan, and it will probably die with them.  
when I get irratated that happens, I talk in text format because its quicker and I dont care whenever I get mad I type in texting

and also, I DO understand what your saying, but again and again I told you I will adjust it if perky says so. I can see these flaws and I can change it, like the seeing through anything, i dont know why it was generalized but it suppose to be mist only, something not too thick. And I do apologize for being a horse's a**, I care what people say and I should of consider it more than to myself.

So if you guys are willing to forgive me then please, forgive me. I dont want people hating me and I shouldnt of taken things this far, I can make some adjustments to the bloodline ability if perky wants, I'll pm here that the changes will be made to mostly the reading movements and seeing through things. are those two the main issue?  

Shruikan Tenshi

M o k i F a i r y

I have always had a problem with the sharingan since it is so easy to god mod since it is the "I AM GOD BECAUSE I CAN BLOCK EVERYTHING THAT COMES NEAR ME WITHOUT ANY CREATIVE EFFORT" bloodline, there is also the "Auto-hit" death fire in normal sharingans but this one just crossed the ******** line.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:19 pm
Well tenchically my Yami Byakugan can kill someone in one hit XD. It injects demonic chakra into there chakra veins and eventaily kills them. The more chakra in them the faster they die. Though if they get a medical ninja to remove the chakra your fine, or the Yami byakugan user can remove said chakra. But anyway, huh maybe I can make an Omega Byakugan XD  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:20 pm
Sorry if I don't believe you manphish but, aww forget it. You are lying out your a**. Perky isn't on, and hasn't been on for this whole argument. And I doubt you would have had enough forsight to this argument that you talked to perky about what she approved. When you lie, you may want to make it less obvious.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:23 pm
Test, nobody hates you, but we need to n** this problem/godmoding harbinger in the bud.

And bb, how can demonic chakra kill someone?

And I always hated the "death fire" too, Moki, which is why I chose the Kaguya bloodline. It's versatile and you have to be creative with it.  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:24 pm
x InfinityOrion x
Test, nobody hates you, but we need to n** this problem/godmoding harbinger in the bud.

And bb, how can demonic chakra kill someone?

And I always hated the "death fire" too, Moki, which is why I chose the Kaguya bloodline. It's versatile and you have to be creative with it.

Cause there body isn't use to the chakra so it like posion to them. Example on how that Fuka tried to absorb NAruto's chakra and started choking when she reached his demonic chakra  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:24 pm
im not lying Ive talked to perky before this argument started but im too tired to argue anymore and i just dont plain give a damn... besides im a genin so i could care less actually because there's no chance of me getting the new advancement anyway! so in a way... i give up, you win...  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:27 pm
ok, i get it. But i want the know what is the biggest problem with this upgrade, i know the seeing through all and reading all is so far. I want to know what all is wrong with it. And try not to yell either...I'm trying to keep my temper in check and so far doing good.

and demon chakra kills because its hostile and burns away skin and flesh, the bearers of these though dont suffer from this because the demon is also healing that  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff