Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:37 am
Neo sighed and increased the speed slightly.
"How far until we reach the main gates?" he called up, suddenly realising that he didn't know the mans name. Or if he did then he had forgotten.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:18 am
He walked along the street and looked at all of the different mecha shops and what they had to offer. He kept asking around if someone would help him with some upgrades that he needed.  

Jeck The Time Watcher

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:28 pm
"It shouldn't be to far untill we reach it ((ooc:Just post there when your ready)) Oh by the way my names Erk Lock." he waves back at Neo "Whats your's?" He returns to his gunning position. Figits with something out of sight and then an intercom system springs to life. "If you need to talk you can use this. Its easier and quiker than shoutinng our heads off. Sorry for the delay just psh the buton and the sid of your helmet to activate it." Erk points out as an example.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:08 pm
begiiner touched down and looked around "if it crashed then it must have fallen somewhere in this area....aha!" beginner found a trail of light blue substense a homemade oil she made that kept wings from breaking down from the alterations in tempreture
and it lead to a shop
"ill just get my parts from the pirate and pick up a few other items"
beginner then entered his shop

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:48 pm
AN alarm went off in Erk's helmet. "Hang on, man, someone just went into my shop. Feel free to cuise around, I got a tracker on, I can find you latter." Erk bolts over the side of the mecha, landing with a thud. He dashes back to the shop cathching the new person from behind while their walking in. "Welcome, something I can help you with?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:19 pm
beginner turned and glared at the shop owner "i believe you have something of mine.....a steam powered jet shaped flight-mech with gatleing gun for its left arm, a drill for its right arm and the nose of the mech functions as a beam cannon.
and i would like its remains returned to me please

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:40 pm
"Well I haven't taken in any full mechas lately..." he ponders for a second, "Tell me, was that that old wreck out front?" He walks over to whear the scrap that had cleaned up that morning were being kept, opening a door pointing at the contents he says, "This it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:15 pm
beginner walks over to it and bends down "the fall realy did some damage....and it looks like some cheap scavangers already got a large mess of it....."
she turns to the mechanic "yes whats left of this is part of an old mech of mine sadly....."

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:07 pm
"To bad... fine piece machinery from the looks of it. Your lucky I was able to get most of what was left before other scavengers got it. They probably didn't know how much some of the picies were worth..." Erk stands there looking at the pieces for a minuet "SO, are you gonna take the pieces with you or do you need them shipped back to your grage?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:27 pm
beginner nodded "yes please...im currently working from the castle town kabina do you think your shipping could manage that?  

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:59 pm
"Well... lets see.." Erk walks over to a map on the wall and begins to look for a dot labeled Kabina, however he fails to find it and turns to beginner, "Where exactly is this Castle Kabina? I can't find it on any map." he asks beginner confusedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:11 pm
oh yeah i forgot few people know about it... beginner smiled at her sillyness "do you have an airtransport?"  

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:21 pm
"Of course I do! There's really no way to get larger mechs out of this city without one" He pauses and walks to a large gate at the back opening it up and revealing a large back lot with a hanger, a warehouse of salvage parts, and a small set of dug outs for testing various wepons. "SO which one I take all depends on two things; 1)Is there is any sort of landing strip? and 2) Do you plan on taking anything else back with you?" He walks out to the Hanger and clicks a door to open the main doors.
Inside are what apears to be four stalls. The first of which of which has a small transport copter with room for one mech and litttle else. The second containing what appears to be a modifyed fighter jet of highly unusual design. The third which takes up most of the opposite side holds a transport jet/copter compination made to hold a squad of mechs and plenty of accutraments. The last stall however, is small having several tools and parts needed for maintainging not only these but a MUCH larger ship and a service elavator set into the wall."So which do you think you'll need?" Erk says smiling.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:00 pm
beginner glanced over at the options
"it has nothing in the way of landing strips in fact if one is not carful they could crash into the structure.....and aside from my mechs remains i will also be requiring several parts and a few beginner tools so as to train my new assistant..."
beginner looks at the first one to smalll... passing it by
she enters the second stall and looks over the altered mech wouldnt survive the landing leaving the stall
and stands between the stalls three and four
"would this fighter copter be able to hande transporting the needed materials to start a new shop and still land from a vertical angle?"

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:28 pm
"Of course it can, its designed for landing in normally unreachable areas, or making drops behind enemy lines. However I do expect some form of repayment for carrying your supplies to this... castle. The remains are one thing but anything else is extra. It won't be that high a price, and frankly Im sure we can cut a bargin and ignore money all together if you haven't got enough." He then walks over to the large ship opening all the doors and showing it off -Ill post a pictre of what I invision eventuallyy-. The ship had more than enough room for anything that woud be needed for opening a resonable sized grage. "Ill be waiting here for when your reddy to go, and Ill even help you get your purchases here."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff