Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Did Your Parents Ever Watch it with You? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Parents:
  Loved it
  Hated it
  Didn't care what you watched
  You forced them to watch it with you even though they had better things to do
View Results

ALonelyFallenStar

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:51 am
My parents started me on it when I was like 2, but my dad doesn't even know what i'm salking about when I say Sailor Moon. My mom likes it, but shes "busy" now. My dad hates all animation shows/movies.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:11 pm
I'm pretty sure my dad loved it, because he was the reason I started, i belive he liked it because of the short skirts, he's a perv lol. 3nodding  

ZyklonBPD

Invisible Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100

NorthEastFire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:44 pm
My parents always watched it with me at times.

When I was younger and watched only the dub, they would almost always watch it with me. Movies and videos have always kind of been a family thing in my family, and my parents basically ended up able to follow the entire plot of the show because I watched it so often. xD

When I was older and moved on to the subtitled version, my mother would watch it with me sometimes. In fact, for a while a few years ago we would watch an episode every night. She actually likes a lot of the anime I watch, so we end up doing this a lot.

My dad has never really liked Sailor Moon, though. I haven't watched it for a few years, actually, but the last time I was really into it, he would occasionally watch an episode when he happened to walk in while I was watching it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:50 pm
My parent’s didn't know about anime until a couple of years ago, they never would watch my kind of shows with me as well.
I loved sailor moon but there was no merchandise for it to my memory. Ah well what cha gonna do?~  

Nosumu

Iri Von Einzbern

2,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:40 am
My dad would watch it with me and He always listened when I explained things to him about it  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:00 am
Grandma totally watched it with me before school. 3nodding  

StevenStBlaize

Aria Hikari

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:14 am
I think my parents didnt even get to watch it with me...but even if they did they wouldnt care xp

But I had friends that loved it!

whee  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:31 pm
hmmmmmmm my parents knew what i was watching but they ever rly sat there and like payed attention to it.....like i tried telling them abt it but they were always too busy to care lol so tothis day they still dnt care just know i love this show  

Queen_X_Hearts

Friendly Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100

Claire3918

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:14 pm
I don't show my parents and my sister any of the animes that I watched (like Sailor Moon and more). And they don't really care as long as I don't go on the laptop for the whole day.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:42 pm
Pffft! Are you kidding? They don't even care about Sailor Moon, much less want to watch it with me! They probably think it's a stupid kid's show or something.  

Pinkgirl4000

8,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

StevenStBlaize

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:00 pm
Me and G-Ma would sing the themesong. Ballerrr!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:27 am
My dad used to watch it with me every morning. We'd get up at 6 am together, he'd make us both breakfast and then we'd sit down and watch it. He enjoyed it, he knew the songs with me. He knew Tuxedo Masks lines lol.  

Caledoniathefirst

StevenStBlaize

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:12 pm
Wow your dad sounds cool. Mine used to get alll pissy and say, "You know this isn't real life? You shouldn't be watching this." I was all like, "Yeah duh, all the American female crime fighters are fugly compared to these girls!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:19 am
My mom actually enjoys watching any show I like. My father, however, hates shows from Japan & says they whine too much.  

KittyChic1029

Invisible Cat

9,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Yamamoto_Hitsugaya

Dangerous Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200