Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:55 pm
Andrew over heard Masumi about Shiro becoming the Academy teacher and smiled for some odd reason. As a Lighting user he thought he get some training when he gets Genin and be able to use his Zeu's Embrace in combat. Andrew poked snow in the face softly and than turned his attention to everyone crowding Masumi's office. "Tuff crowd," he muttered getting up and started to make his way to the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:02 pm
"Alright. I do owe you. If you really feel like I deserve it I guess I can do it." He said turning to the little girl. "Well I guess I am the one to be training you. First thing is first. One thousand laps around the village." He said with a smile.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vice Captain Snowy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Village Hidden in the Grass...

"What the..." She stared at the person who just poked her. "Hey, you better watch itttt kid." Her face was completely puzzled at this Andrew character. "It's Snow by the way. But don't get any funny ideas. I'm older than I look." With that, she stood up and sat down again. Uhh, wait what do I need? "Actually, I don't...uh...know what I'm doing here. So I'll take my leave." Snow picked herself up again and walked towards the direction of the door. "Adios~"

I'm Snowy. You can always PM me... I save lives.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:07 pm
User Image "Yes Sir!" Shoku Tears off her Kimono and underneath it already was her training clothes. She runs out of the room and starts doing laps around the village All the while she carries her kimono since she has no place to put it and really no place to live yet.  

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:11 pm
Shrio let out a sigh and placed his hand firmly over his face. "I was only kidding." Sighing one more time he ran after her, grabbed her and brought her back to the office. Before setting her back down. "I was only kidding. Not even I am that mean."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:16 pm
User Image Shoku's personality changes as she gets into training mode. When dragged back into the office she is dragged back kicking and yelling "Hey dont you grab me...Come on! I can do it! Let me at em'!" She gathers herself when she realized how big the village actually is...  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:20 pm
Areku bursted out in laughter as he saw the spectacle,"Wow she seems fun." Areku said smiling as he took a seat in the office,"Well sensei I'll be right here if you need anything." Areku said as he sat down.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:26 pm
"c'mon, let her go, it'll be funny"Katsu laughed a bit even though he was serious about the funny part.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:58 pm
Shiro let out a slight laugh. "Well it would be fun to see her run around, but then where would I be? One near death student. I really don't want that."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:01 pm
User Image Shoku looks around at all the people with a devilish stare and a pouting lip...She then looks back to Shiro..."So when and how are we going to start training?" She says in a rather excited tone, her dream of becoming a ninja is about to come true...hopefully, if she can keep her emotions in order.  

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:06 pm
"Well aren't we eager." He said with a smile. "Alright then. We go to the academy." He said pointing in a random direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:13 pm
katsuro walked into the office and looked around

"Hello you need any help around the village I'm a rouge and need a village?"

katsuro asked aorund looking ofr wh oto talk to

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:17 pm
"Welcome to your new home"Kstsu said greeting the rouge to the village  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:20 pm
katsuro smiled

"wow finally I might be able to retrun to normal ninja life"

katsuro said then looking out into the village

"Any thing need to be done in the village?"

katsuro asked placing the suna ANBU mask back over his face hiding his eys as quickly as possible

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:23 pm
Shiro dropped his arm to his side. "I don't think thats your decision is it? I mean no offense, but shouldn't the kage decide who gets to come in?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff