Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:50 pm
User Image "Yay grass jutsu.. wait I am part water element too woah." Shoku looks down at the grass and smiles "Lets learn together." She nods ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:55 pm
"Alright then. Lets learn together. He said while walking back in briefly to look for a grass jutsu scroll before coming back outside with it and rolling it out on the grass. "Alright then. Lets take a look at what to do. How about you choose something?"  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:22 am
Kami walked past the academy on his quest for reaching the cafe.
As he walked past he heared talking from inside the academy. Kami got little bit curious, as he had never seen Kusakagures academy.
"A little peak wont be bad, will it?" He said making happy face.
Kami drew his blade, and sat to its dull side. The Sword lift him of the ground, as if its was beging pushed by something.
As Kamis eyes reached the level of windows the blade stoped.
"Hmmm few peoples it seems... Hmm wonder what they are doing." He said continuing his "stalking".
"Haha, no no this is just simple information gathering.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:41 am
a clone of katsuro was sitting on top of the ceiling where shoku and shiro where at, eating a apple. "did you say you have water element? i can help you with that." he said as he then jump off the ceiling and landed on the ground with his two feet, looking at shoku. he then turn his head to katsu. 'hello there katsu. long time no see." he said, smiling.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:13 pm
"heh, thought you left"Katsu said as he turned to Shoku"I might be able to help with earth and grass"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:25 pm
"the real katsuro left a clone here to see if i could help anyone. i still have a heart you know." he said smirking as he cross his arms.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:28 pm
"Yeah, well can you help me kill this guy in the Kusakage's office, i'm not joking, Lelon just threw a lightning spear at him"Katsu's clone said  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:30 pm
((Uh people thats why we have these things called "Squads" and "Sensei" I mean almost everyone in Kusa knows water. I swear you people are smothering, I got pissed when people just popped up in the middle of my lessons and were like "oh I could help train you." Hello the girl just graduated. Let Shiro do his job, he will train the academy students and assign genin squads as he sees fit. Also DSW, you said yourself Assassins need to have no ties to villages. I appreciate the activity from everyone but please just back off.

To another noet, you don't really need help killing that guy in the office. He just a Chunin.))  

Masumi H Dekata

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:33 pm
((well he just keeps "disappearing" and it's getting really annoying how he just says "i dodged it"))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:38 pm
(awww. i guess so. there is like nothing to do hwne there is no one that wants anyone assassinated. but i cant say no to assassin missions from people. assassins follow there own rules. sorry masumi. cant say no there. but guess i have to. the real me is fighting mikyo at cloud)

the clone look at katsu and smiled. "is this an assassin mission for me? if so, i'll do it later. just tell me who it is and i will get on to it later." he said  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:45 pm
((It not an Assassin mission, someone like this easy to handle. Just need a few seals and barriers and wa la))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:46 pm
"no, don't kill him, never mind, but..."Katsu thought and said"how much would two sharingan eyes, not for me, but an experiment"Katsu whispered to Katsuro.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:51 pm
"well, it wold be 3k each. yea, i know. not that cheep. but for you. im guessing 2k each. if you want eyes, talk to zann. he collects all the organs and stuff like that." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:57 pm
"i want a few other stuff, but Only need one eye, the other would just be a spare"Katsu said  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:06 pm
((The thing is, I don't mind the help, I can eventually teach all the elements, but at this time I can't teach wind and earth because I don't have the hearts for them. Thats the main problem with her. I can teach her secondary, I just can't do the primary, which is all she has access to right now. So for now, it is grass jutsu until someone comes around and says "I know earth, I can teach it!"))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff