Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:14 pm
Plexilate
((Lol, Aki is suffering from a severe medical condition and passed out due to blood loss and everything...again? tough luck. twisted ))

OOC;;

Genjutsu
Genjutsu
Genjutsu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:26 pm
Tails1990
In The shadows on top of the roof of the hospital, Hiroto used his position as a look out to over see the entire village for his objective. "From here, i have easy access to the entire village." As he scoped out the village through his ANBU mask.
(Are you looking for me?)  

blind fire091

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:36 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Masterharper of Pern
User Image Vrail Hatake

------------------------------------------------------------------

Vrail ran in, yelling for Medical Attention! He demanded them look at Aki first before he'd even consider being touched by a doctor. So the Medical Ninjas wuickly gathered around Aki, doing whatever they could to help her. "She was going to be ok!" on of them told Vrails as he waited for he recovery.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.
(( You should of lost all your senses by then and need medical attention yourself ))

((I do! I just recovered enough to get back to Kusa!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:39 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail was asleep on the bench outside Aki's room. He was exhausted physically and mentally.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:17 pm
A medical shinobi from Aki's room stepped out and gave Vrail's shoulder a small shake. "Sir? The girl in there requests to see you." The shinobi looked worriedly at the male, "You need some attention though. Shall I get you a room and tell her to wait?" It would be best if the boy did as the mednin suggested.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:04 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail awoke and nodded... He was in a half dazed state and wasn't really listening to the Medical person. He enter the room and looked at Aki, he verily saw her through his blury vision.

Hatake Family Tanto

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:07 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

At first Aki didn't notice Vrail's condition. Her anger was still burning making the girl to be totally unaware. All she figured was that Vrail had come stumbling into the room and he was in a world of trouble. She sucked in a breath and hopped off the bed. The nurses began to flip and wig out, "I told you I. Am. Fine." She growled as one tried to grab at her arm. Aki finished stalking across the room to stop in front of Vrail. A scowl was plainly placed upon her face yet she was silent for a moment. Suddenly her voice snapped out with anger, "What the HELL were you thinking?!" In exasperation she threw her hands out to the sides, "Did you want to get killed? That guy could've murdered you!" Tears began to well up in her corneas, blurring her vision. The tears seemed to calm her anger and shift her emotions over to sadness. The thought she could've lost him stabbed at her heart. It was only then, through the blury eyes, that she could see Vrail clearly. "W-wait... Are you okay? You don't look too well."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:45 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail winced as her voice rang his his head. He could verily hear, but it hurt like hell when it came through. With a throbbing head he managed to sit down, and rest. He took in some breathe as he felt alone in his darkness, with little sight, hearing, tastes, smells and touch. He knew he had done wrong, and regretted it now more than ever. He wanted to change things, but at the moment he was unable to even do daily activities. Now he thought he was only a burden.

Hatake Family Tanto

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:21 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Instantly panic altered her. "Vrail!" She called his name hoping to find some kind of a positive reaction. Aki spun around to the mednins, whom were already in action, "Please help him!" Full on tears were rolling down her face. Two of the burliest made to help Vrail up and take him to the bed Aki had been in. One of the female nins lightly grabbed Aki's shoulder, "Miss, you haven't recovered mentally yet. It is vital that you sit and relax. We will take care of him." She wiggled from the woman's grasp and tried to see if Vrail is okay. One of the male's yelled at her and she was pulled away. The same nurse who had tried to pull her off to the side a moment ago had a firm grasp on her this time and was taking her from the room. She was saying something about how Aki couldn't stay in the room and that they had another room ready for her self. Dejected the girl calmed her self down and willingly let the woman lead her away. Once she was in the other room the woman gave her a pleasant smile, "Don't worry, he's in good hands. I'll keep you posted, promise." And then she was gone and Aki was left alone as the team of medical shinobi diagnosed Vrail and attempted to help him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:55 am
Masterharper of Pern
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail was seated on the bed and was looked over. He was examined and diagnosed, but as they tried to get him to do things like take off his clothing and others, they were confronted by a hard fist, that even gave a doctor a black eye. He didn't care that he was diabled, hr just want Aki there. After being restrained to the bed, even tied down, he was subjected to being stuck and injected by needles. The Medicine made him fall into a calming sleep. He wouldn't wake up for a couple days!

Hatake Family Tanto

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:23 am
______________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail's eyes were the only thing that were never fixed, so they were transplanted with new ones. Ones he had taken from Shinra Mizugen, after their battle had ended. They were special, yet Vrail wouldn't know who to control them or even use them until he had got over the pain and was used to them.

He awoke and was laying in his bed resting!

Hatake Family Tanto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:41 am

User Image

Vrail ran in, holding aki in his arms, while trying not to get his blood on her. He sat her down on the bed in the closest, empty, room he could find. He then went and hound a couple medical ninjas and they asked him why he was here again. He told them about the fight and what he and Aki had to do. They rushed to Aki's side and preformed to examine her. They did all they could for her broken arm and her jaw, whatever was wrong with it, then they fixed the hand to where is was usable again. They tried to look at Vrail, but he wasn't leaving Aki's side.

Hatake Family Tanto

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:52 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

After the medics mended her broken arm, set her jaw back, and did what they could to every little scrape on her body they cancelled the genjutsu. Her eyes fluttered open to see the bright lights of the hospital room. She glanced around looking for the only thing that mattered to her. Aki didn't have to look far. The white haired male was right by her side. "You know... You've got one killer kick." She smiled sleepily at him. "Now, you better have let the medics take a look at you, or I swear I actually will beat you to a pulp." The fact that he was still covered in the tiny cuts answered her question.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:06 pm

User Image

Vrail smiled, then kissed her forehead "I'll do just that." he knew he would have to, or she'd not get any rest. He didn't like the compliment she had given him on the kick, for it just reminded him of what he had done to her. He slowly walked out of the room, looking back as he passed through the door way, with regret in his eyes. He had done something horrible to the woman he loved, and there was nothing he could do now but confort her.
He went into another room, that was soon full of doctors and medical personal. They fixed the bones in his hand and the tendons that were cut. They continued with a healing salve on the tiny cut that were all over his body. They continue prodding him and asking him question that didn't matter and soon just gave up on finding out if anything else was injured, but he didn't care. He just want to go back and be with Aki, till she got better. So when one of the doctors told him they were finished and said he was released, he took off for her room. He arrived, bandaged from head to toe(Clothing was over alot of the bandaged). He sat next to her and smiled.

Hatake Family Tanto

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:29 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

The moment Vrail left Aki was asleep again. The medics had given her some medications that would relax her in case of any kind of mental trauma. But that was just a precautionary. The white hair teen lay with her left arm, splinted and bandaged, across her stomach. There were bandages that ran up her arms as well, from the cuts received by catching the tree branch. She would be able to leave once the medications wore off. But for the moment she was to remain in bed. By the time Vrail was back Aki was waking up again. She grinned at him and wrinkled her nose at the sight of him wrapped in bandages.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff