Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:33 pm
((if thers no air you'd both be dead, so there is some air at the top of the barrier  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:35 pm
((Breathing underwater skill, also he declared himself a rogue ninja. There for if he dies it not a war problem. Besides wings you have killed who knows how many people and not once has that started a war with Cloud))  

Masumi H Dekata

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:40 pm
((Masumi's correct. And besides, he had a few chances to get away.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:48 pm
((i dont kill cloud people...and if u kill him, i'll do the same thing i did to suna to grass....ask them, they'll know what i'm talking about))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:49 pm
katsuro made a few hand signs and realeased the sand into the water the water smogged katsuro then bit his finger and the sand moxed with the sand and formed multiple scorpions and then glass shards began spreading through the barrier and glass scorpions mixed withing the glass, katsuro then began to cough

((Name of Jutsu: Piercing Glass Mist

Description: this justu super heats sand and grinds it to small bits of floating glass that creates a small amount of mist that is visable but doesn't obscure the enmies vision, this mist is dangerous for the enemy if they breath it in it may shread the enemies lungs, and can cutthe users skin this mist can olny stay on the field for 2 posts everytime and is dangerous to the user as well as the enemy

Kekki Genkai: scorpid Strikers

Name of Jutsu/ Ability: Glass Scorpion

Description: this ability was used as a clever way to poison enemies of other villages by making glass scorpoins they are small scorpions that carry small amounts of poison that isn't deadly, but can majorly slow down the enemy the way this justu is preformed is the user drips blood into the sand and then makes a fewhand signs and the sand solidify into a scorpion these can also be placed on enemies to track ninjas, a ninja may summon up to 100 scorpions but they must be carful if after summoning more than 50 the user begins to slow when summoning all 100 scorpoins the user must rest before moving

Element: Sand

Type: ninjutsu ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:52 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((i dont kill cloud people...and if u kill him, i'll do the same thing i did to suna to grass....ask them, they'll know what i'm talking about))

((Do you think that with me, Ryoko, and Masumi you can actually get away with that?))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:55 pm
((hard to get away when your dead))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:57 pm
((Wings just hush, sure you didnt kill Cloud people. But you killed a lot of others for no reason then just to kill. So you dont want me to kill him cause of a war it will cause a war with Suna. Please, you just dont want him dead for reasons idk. Next time tell them not to mess with someone higher ranked then them. Cause I gave him serveral chances to leave the village and he denied it. So if he dies it from his stupidiy.

Also Katsuro, your underwater your sand wont work and you cant hit it up. Plus you cant cut though my barrier with that.))  

Masumi H Dekata

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:58 pm
((And you would probably be kicked out of cloud for attacking grass... An Allied country of cloud...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:00 pm
((yes he can use sand in water, where does it say "cant use suna jutsu in water" ?, and if he heats it up he evapurates the water as well as makes the glass))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:02 pm
((Water and sand makes mud. Mud jutsu!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:03 pm
((Plus my blood is extremly poiosn is it's chenical like an acid not a fire reaction))  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:03 pm
((Sand is weak against water. When Gaara got his sand wet he couldnt do anything with it. His own sand armor was falling apart. Plus with it wet it would take way to much heat to make it glass then he could make))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:09 pm
Katsuro Kinjo
((Plus my blood is extremly poiosn is it's chenical like an acid not a fire reaction))

((Is this a bloodline...))  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:10 pm
((Acidic reacion it's stronger than what water can distill now the waters poison's and im creating oxegen by taking the O out of H2O and creating a chemical balance thus im safe for now look it up on Wiki blaugh ))
((plus waters not organic did you know that?!?))
katsuro made sevral hand signs and then snad quickly formed undefr the water more and more quickly making mud as it fill katsuro dived his head into the mud and took a breath

((i can breath in earth now this is a cheical matter))

((Name: Muki Suna Kaishin (Inorganic Sand Conversion)
Description: By placing their hand against a solid object, the user of this technique can convert it to sand. Generally only inorganic objects may be converted, but at a higher rank, the user may also convert minor organic objects such as plants and tree's as well, though people and animals are obviously out of the question. The main purpose of this technique is to allow the user to completely destroy an object; once it has been turned into sand it cannot be returned to it’s normal state. The size of the object that may be transformed is dependant upon the user. While with low levels only fairly small objects could be converted to sand with any reasonable degree of speed, anything around the size of the users fist essentially, but at higher levels entire walls could be transformed to sand in an instant. Additionally, the hardness of the material being converted affects the time needed to convert it, as such while simple stones could be converted extremely quickly, metal would require a longer period of contact, making it typically unsuitable for use on weapons except in special circumstances. ))

((Yes it is a blodline))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces