Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:18 am
"Oh just a snake, man no rest for the wicked seriously." Areku said as he started reading the next jutsu,"Itazurakko Kusa no Jutsu (Mischievous Grass Children Technique), sounds kind of fun." Areku said as he started practicing the seals and his chakra concentrated send it out to the field trying to make it slippery.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:28 am
Areku tried it and stepped only to feel the floor not slippery,"Damn." Areku said as he tried it again this time concentrating even harder his chakra and making the field flat then Areku took one step only to start sliding toward the lake and fell into it and got all wet again,"Oh okay that was pretty cool." Areku said as he released the jutsu and went back to the ground and walked to his tree and took off his shirt and put it to dy on the tree.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:34 am
Areku took his shirt and decided to look for the people he met earlier since he wanted to get to know them better so he put his wet shirt on and disappeared.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:04 pm
Areku limped to his lime tree that he had made earlier and jumped on the branch and sat down taking a breather as he looked out at the lake.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:38 pm
Areku jumped down popping his shoulder he felt he rested enough as he read the scroll over and decided to practice the Kusa Kabe No Jutsu (Grass Wall Technique) again since last time he was interrupted by Shoku so he started doing the seals and concentrated his chakra into his hands and created a wall in front of him made of grass.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:49 pm
Once again popped his shoulder as the wall dispersed and read his book carefully practicing mimicking the seals he saw in his book as he did and then made a grass clone and then he tried the seals he saw in his book to make the Youdoku Bunshin no Jutsu (Poisonous Clone Skill), so he put his hand together and hit the clone but no poison came from the clone so he tried again still had nothing.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:52 pm
Ten times after trying the jutsu he started to feel a small hint of poison so he made a clone again and then the seals concentrating his chakra to infuse the poison into the clone and then hit it as he felt the poison hit his system and he started to hallucinate and his vision became blurry he thought he saw a bear and started running around the field.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:55 pm
Areku ran from the imaginary bear as fast as he could and smashed into the tree and fell down and he regain his composure though his vision was still all blurry as he headed to the spring and washed his face off it helped his vision and he tried to shook it off.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:04 pm
After a few minutes the hallucination and blurriness finally left him completely,"Wow that was a nasty trip." Areku said as he got some water from the spring and drank it and walked to the middle of the field as he read the next jutsu in the scroll,"Kusa Ihara no Jutsu (Grass Thorns Skill) makes the field into thorns of grass." Areku said as he made each seals practicing it over and over till he memorized it and then concentrated his chakra and put his hand on the floor the grass pricked up and he stepped on the grass and the grass flatten down as he did,"Damn it." Areku said as he rubbed his head.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:36 pm
The clone of shiro arrived at the springs and started searching for Areku. After a bit of searching, he finally found him, and walked up to him. "You need to get to the training grounds. You are leaving for the chunin exams now. My real self will be there. Get ready to leave and get on the seat that will be attached to him." He told Areku before disappearing.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:06 am
Jason arrived with rein on the opposite side of the lake to the others, smiling at her as he spoke up, "so......whats your intrests?" he asked, still holding onto her hand with his left hand from when he was guiding her here.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:15 am
((Is that what you're doing? Well having someone whisper in your ear and healing someone is kinda different, I think. 8P Besides, she's empathetic, so she'll open up to those she treats. It's everyone else she has trouble talking to. ))

She was amazed at how quickly he had gone from looking bashful for a moment, to being confident again all of a sudden. Perhaps he was toying with her . . .

As she was still oblivious to the fact that he held her hand, she was trying to think of how to answer his question. This was all happening so quickly. "Well . . . umm . . . plants, mostly. A-And . . ." She looked away, expecting him to think that she was completely boring at this point. She couldn't think of anything to say. ". . . how about you?" She returned the question.

Sine_Amore

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:21 am
He thought for a bit, "erm.....apart from you? well, relaxing, enjoying the world around me....." he trailed off, as he had guided them to a nice little hill by the lake, and sat down, squeezing her hand lightly then letting go of her hand as he lay back, hands behind his head, looking up at her, "so...what plants do you like?" he asked again, looking up at her, the sun behind giving her a glowing like appearance.

((well, that, and making your rpc my rpc's main love intrest))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:31 am
((lol, ah, I see. The truth comes out! ))

As he squeezed her hand and let go, she finally realized that he had been holding her hand this entire time . . . but it was too late to get embarassed now. Besides, he'd already made her go red so much, she doubted that she had much blood left to flush red with. She sat down cross-legged with her hands in her lap facing him. "Me? There's nothing too terribly interesting about me. She glanced across the lake for a moment before continuing. "I like all kinds. Back at home, we have a huge garden of flowers . . . a nursery filled with herbs . . . a giant willow tree. She sighed as she missed everything already. "Have you ever seen a peruvian daffodil?" She quickly looked back to him, her eyes glittering as she waited for his answer.

Sine_Amore

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:38 am
((is it a problem though?))

Jason thought for a second at her question, "....no, dont think i have," he said quitely, sitting up and facing her as he hands played with each other, longing to be holding hers again, his eyes on hers.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff