Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:49 pm
(( Name: Spike Uchiha
Village: Sunagakure
Equipment: Anbu Kaatana, Donnergot kunais, Senbons, etc...
Reason for visiting: Katsuro...
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): only for a while till i have to leave...
))

Spike entered through the gates in a flash of white ligtning. he startled the guards so badly that he thought they peed their pants. "sorry guys but ill be off." Spike told them after they recovered then was gone in a flash of white light.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:57 pm
Spike appeared in a flash of white lightning with what he thought was Katsuro. he then shortly after realised that it was a clone. "Damn..." Spike said as he then punched then clone making it disappear. Spike waved to the guards as he just walked back into the village agian.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:27 pm
Lenon and Ryoko walked through the gates.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:17 am
((Name: Sakuya Uchiha
Village: Sunagakure
Equipment: Kuori and Noroi (Katanas)
Reason for visiting: No Reason
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): I don't know ^^))

A man with messing silver hair walk into Kusa. A long skinny pipe dangle out of the man mouth as smoke came from it. He took a small puff and then blowing out small cloud of smoke. "So this is Kusa.." he said taking a look around, "How interesting." A smile form on his face, but it was only for the excitement of being in a new Village. He stood there at the entrance not moving it seem like he still staring at this unique Village.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:21 am
User Image

S h i n r a | M i z u g e n

Shinra arrived at the gates after walking around. He had left the Academy a while ago, now he was by the entrance. His eyes caught something, or someone, interesting. The boy walked forward, presenting his existence towards the man who was about to enter the village. Shinra raised his left eyebrow and looked at the man from top to bottom. He could feel something from within him; power.

| Meeting You Was Fate |
| Becoming Your Friend Was A Choice |
| Falling In Love With You I Had No Control Over |

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:30 am
The man eyes lower down to see a young boy staring at him. He gave out a smile. In a moment of a blink of an eye the man was already in front of the kid; he was also bent over so they can be face to face. "You know its not nice to stare at people when you don't introduce yourself" he said chuckling a bit. He raise from his bent stage and he stood straight, the boy was at least at upper chest. "To be fair I will introduce myself, my name is Sakuya Uchiha" he said with his smile still on his face. Most would only see him as a kind traveler, but in fact he was a Missing Ninja.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:34 am
User Image

Shinra liked this guy's attitude. He wasn't surprised when he suddenly appeared in front of him, but his eyes only widened a little. Shinra looked up to look at the man's face. " Shinra Mizugen. " He said, his tone of voice was a bit stingy or cold, but his face expression was calm. The boy smirked and then looked at him. " I could sense something within you, Sakuya-sama. " Shinra said, showing politeness for the first time, in a long time. This man deserved his respect and his acknowledgment. If Shinra was ever wrong to follow his instincts, he wouldn't have been here right now talking to the stranger.

| Meeting You Was Fate |

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:42 am
"Sakuya-sama?" he said in a question matter. Sakuya burst in laughter, "I haven't heard someone call me Sakuya-sama in a long time" he said as he calm down the laughing. Sakuya walk around the boy in a complete circle looking at him up and down. "Taking a wild guess here but your Academy Student correct even though your a older age, that's quite funny" he said laughing once again. Turning his laughter to a chuckle he look back at Shinra, "Shinra that's a very interesting name you have there" he said with a smile. Taking his right hand he scratch the back of neck.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:44 am
User Image

Shinra nodded as his cold gray colored irises stared at the man's eyes. " I just recently became a shinobi as my mother wanted me to control some of my .. issues. " Shinra said as he closed his eyes. He was calm at the moment, which was a good thing. But, there was always a moment in his day when he needed to kill and or when he needed to see and taste blood. Greed was his nickname for this reason. " Yes, my father named me .. Though, you could call me Greed, instead .. If you wish. " Shinra said as he looked at his left hand. He was an Academy Student, but he far better than the ones that were in there .. And he knew that.

| Meeting You Was Fate |

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:51 am
"Why I like to call you Greed?" he asked sticking out his tongue. "Shinra is a way better name for you kid" he said. Sakuya was a person picky about people names or you should he take interest in peoples name; if you didn't have a interesting name he won't remember it at all. Sakuya kept looking at the young Student, "You know when your young and inexperience its hard to hide your blood lust, like you for example I could sense when I walked in" he said smiling. "I am curious about one thing what is this issue you have?" he asked smiling. "Don't be scared I will be the last person to judge you" he said.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:56 am
User Image

Shinra shrugged and didn't care what he was called, whether it be Shin, Shinra, or Greed. It did not matter to him at all, whatsoever. " I wasn't trying to hide my blood lust. " Shinra said, tilting his head giving the man a small smile. Though, the high neck top of his covered his smile. A sudden breeze blew past them, causing his small cape and the scarf to go the same direction the breeze was blowing. " This issue I have .. I have the need to kill and the need to smell the wretched aroma of blood. " Shinra said as his smile had disappeared and a straight face replaced it. " I am of the Kurama Clan .. I am a unique one. " Shinra said as he looked at the man's eyes once again.

| Meeting You Was Fate |

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:02 am
Sakuya eyes widen and his smile got bigger. "I haven't seen a Kurama in so long, I knew there was something interesting about you" he said chuckling. He got closer to Shinra and had a sinister smile on his face, "So if you see blood you will go lets say Insane, am I correct?" he asked him. Even though he ask him a question he couldn't wait for a response, "I am curious if that will happen" he said. Placing his thumb in his mouth he took a bite of the skin making blood pour out. Sakuya was really curious how Insane he gets not because he want people died. Its because he likes to see people reaction the most.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:05 am
User Image

Shinra shook his head to correct him. " Not when I see it .. When I want it. " Shinra said as he looked at his thumb, watching a small amount of blood trickle down. He gave a small smirk towards Sakuya and spoke. " I'm not that crazy, Sakuya-sama. " Shinra said, correcting him and then giggling a little.

| Meeting You Was Fate |

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:08 am
A disappoint sigh came from Sakuya lips. "I guess I will see it sooner or later" he said shrugging his shoulders. Steam came from Sakuya thumb as it started to heat up and made the skin form again. "So Shinra is there any interesting fighters in Village?" he asked the boy.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:11 am
User Image

Shinra shook his head and scoffed. " I'm interested in any shinobi here in the village as they do not take any of my interests. " Shinra said as he sighed and turned around, his back face the man and his front towards the village. " If only I could move freely and see other villages -- then I'll be able to seek out those who I am interested in .. Fight them, possibly kill them. " Shinra said as he formed a smile on his face. His dream is to be strong enough to take over a village -- no. His dream is to become powerful; to be recognized, to be feared. He was feared once, he can do it again. " Do you belong to a village, Sakuya-sama? " Shinra asked as he turned his head and his body to face him.

| Meeting You Was Fate |

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out