Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:21 pm
NUR

User Image

"Well I just feel that, well your half the age of me. It seems hard to relate to each other at times...I'm going through all sorts of crazy things right now." Shoku looks very seriously up at Kasumi her eyes becoming watery and as big as puppy dog eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:28 pm
"Did I do something wrong...I'm sorry, don't cry. What ever I did im sorry." Kasumi said hugging her tight and presses her head into her chest.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:06 pm
NUR

User Image

"No you did nothing wrong, I just feel bad that I am so much older than you sometimes."Shoku smiles and rolls over so she can stand up or at least sit up again. Shoku looks to Kasumi with a cute look her lip pouting slightly, She really does love hanging out with this girl.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:33 pm
"I can't help it..." Kasumi said her eyes big and teary and her lip pouty.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:36 pm
NUR

User Image

"OH its ok, I love you the way you are." Shoku smiles" I'm just wondering what life would be like if we were the same age."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:45 pm
"Well ok..." Kasumi said rubbing her eyes and she sat on the bed.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:02 pm
NUR

User Image

"If your tired you can definitely go to sleep here, before having to head home." Shoku smiles and stands up and draws a circle on her wall. She steps back to the other side of the room so she is as far away as can be. Starting to unravel her bandages it shows the mechanism which holds the retractable blades yet on the inside of her forearms exists a set of tattoos. Shoku gulps and taps the the kanji seal and pulls on her skin (her arms are one underneath the other pulling on each inner forearm) pulling out two shuriken she tosses them at the wall and grinds her teeth slightly. it obviously hurts to use this technique  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:57 pm
Kasumi shook her head. "Im not sleepy." She said looking at the seals. "I like your seals, my mommy is really good at seals." kasumi said with a smile since she was thinking of her mommy.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:08 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku laughs "That would explain where I got this I fell asleep on your lawn in the cloud and woke up with these." Shoku taps her left wrist and pulls out a fuma shuriken then yells out loudly in pain she is still not used to doing that.The fuma shuriken falls to the ground standing on it's spiked end as Shoku falls to her knees.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:26 pm
Kasumi appeared over fast and kelt down to her. "Are you ok?" She said worried since it looked like she was hurt.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:55 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku supports herself up with her hands and breaths hard clearing her head. There is no sign of blood or internal bleeding at all. The pain is a very strange one. She feels like she just ripped a piece of her skin and muscle completely off. Perhaps in time she will get used to this pain."Ya I'm fine...I think" Shoku gets up slightly then falls to her butt and smiles to Kasumi she is happy to have a friend around. but she is done training with those for a while. Therefore Shoku starts rewrapping her arms up with the bandages.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:19 pm
Kasumi nods and helps Shoku up. "How about you don't do that again for awhile." She said since it seemed like she could hurt herself doing that over and over.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:34 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku nods to Kasumi"that sounds like a great idea actually."Shoku goes out to her balcony where her bed is located and lays down for a second. Luckily there is no awning or other balcony over her so she can stare at the clouds or the stars at night. She should probably make a grass awning in case of rain though. Shoku sits on the bed in a semi laying down fashion giving Kasumi enough room to relax as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:07 pm
Kasumi walked over and laid next to Shoku. She watched the clouds with Shoku, though after a bit she became tired. Kasumi yawned as she scooted over and curled up to Shoku. She then closed her eyes as she fell asleep snuggled up to Shoku.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:28 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku cuddles with Kasumi for a while, but she is not sleepy at all. She allows Kasumi to sleep soundly under the clouds Shoku gently stands up resting Kasumi down without awakening her. Looking back At the young little girl sleeping on her balcony Shoku smiles and walks out of her Dorm room locking the door behind her. Shoku walks downstairs and outside where she sits on the grass and starts reading through a jutsu scroll.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff