Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:14 pm
((Well the idea of a clan is they are all related lol))

Masumi nodded. "So much, for example our blood is now a highly toxic poison, our bodys are plant so take entra damage against fire, we can talk to plants and understand them, if we stay in sunlight we will slowly heal, if we out of sunlight to long we get weak. When we touch the ground with our bare skin we can summon flowers, but each if different. The flower we can summon is our "Soul Flower' which is the marks on our backs." She said going into more detail about the clan.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:20 pm
((Coolness.))

Rein was paying close attention to everything the Kusakage was saying. These things all seemed very important. "Wow . . . and what is your soul flower?" She asked, very interested in all of this.

Sine_Amore

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:44 pm
"Oh well the scientific name is Lilium arboricola, but it just a Green Lily flower." Masumi said pointing to the tattoo on her back. "Very rare flower to, very hard to find." She said with a smile .  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:09 pm
"I looks really beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen it before . . ." She arched her neck trying to get a better look at her own marking. "I think mine is the peruvian daffodil . . . but I'm not sure. Maybe it's just wishful thinking because that's my favorite flower . . ."  

Sine_Amore

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:45 pm
Masumi looked at her back. "I would say that is exactly it, here." She said as she manipulated the water and made it basicly into a mirror where Rein had a perfect view of her back tattoo.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:23 pm
Rein looked into the mirror and saw her back clearly. She smiled. "It's beautiful . . ." She turned to face Masumi. "Thank you so much. I'm sorry if I interrupted your conversation. But, again, thank you for helping me."  

Sine_Amore

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:38 pm
((Well I gave you enough chances. That steam is coming down.))
Finally, it was done. There was enough steam moved out of the way that he could see. Finally. I can see. Just as he was able to see, the water formed up into a mirror and blocked his view again. "Oh give me a break!" He exclaimed. Just as he did, he covered his mouth and the steam went back to its normal thickness in a matter of seconds. Uh oh. They had to have heard that. If not that, they had to have noticed the steam get thicker all of a sudden. Shiro started to panic and look for some excuse.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:53 pm
Rein spun around quickly, thinking that she heard something all of a sudden. But she wasn't sure. She looked back to Masumi and Susumu.  

Sine_Amore

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:16 pm
Masumi smield at her. "Don't mention it." She then saw the figure in her mirror and was able to make out who it was for that split second. Her eyes turned to a glare with a deep buring fire behind it. Masumi made some seals as all the door and windows in the hot springs sealed up and she stood up and wrapped the towel tight around her. "SHIRO!" She yelled out walking over to the wall that divied the area.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:22 pm
While Masumi and Rein talk Susumu dunks her head underwater to wash her hair off and get that nice warm feeling all over. Of course before this she greets Rein, she just felt lost in that whole clan talk. "Oh and my name is Susumu Yasuaki-Saiz (double last name XD)". She hears what Shiro said and makes a handsign Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique) and a clone pops up next to her putting a towel on the clone walks over to the wall where Shiro is, her hand starts glowing with a black aura Satsugaite no Jutsu (Killing Hands Technique) "Shiro, where you peeping on us?

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:23 pm
Uh oh. Really panicking, shiro got out, got clothed and created a lightning clone. As soon as it was created, he ran back into the water, made some signs and performed the Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique) to combine with the water, in the hopes they would fall for it. As soon as he got done, he heard susumu talk. The lightning clone spoke for him. "No? Why would you think that?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:27 pm
User Image

Shin enters the hot springs sticking to the male side since he heard the commotion as he entered.
He was planing to relax before he would proceeded to raid the office in hopes for the location of the kusanagi.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:35 pm
((Let me just say havock, your arc RPC may have just saved me.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:37 pm
((WTF HAVOCK OF ALL THE TIMES, ugh F**k this, idc. Eris you post i dont feel like it now))  

Masumi H Dekata

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:40 pm
(Ummm.... Can you reply to my PM, or should I ask Eris. And I can make it 25k if you want?)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff