Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:26 pm
atlas waited as his ramen then came as well. he then grab some chop sticks and ate his slowly. he then turn his head to daichi and grind. "wow. that is some plate there." he said, trying so hard to be nice.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:29 pm
Daichi turned to the boy. "Wat you gawkin at....." Looking at the last bowl he started to eat it.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:33 pm
atlas sighed as being nice would not work. "sorry. never mind." he said as he then unfolded his wings slowly as the length was about 4 feet long and 5 feet wide. white feather fell to the ground and smiled. 'i need to find my brother and sister....." he said as he felt sad all of a sudden.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:35 pm
Daichi looked at boys sad face. "Oi.....Men dont cry...." He said with a smile.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:48 pm
atlas finished his bowl and look at daichi and smiled. " sorry. was remembering the past." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:50 pm
Daichi smiled. "wots your name kid?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:57 pm
atlas smiled again. "my name is Atlas Kamisama. I have a brother named Katsuro kamisama and a sister named Nina kamisama. have you herd of them?" he asked. 'also what is your name kind sir?" he added.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:00 pm
Daichi smiled. "Names Daichi...Im followin the Guv on a wonderfull adventure. Fill wiv blood sweat an tears." Looking down at the boy named atlas he sighed...."Kamisama.....Kamisama...I rekon iv heard the name...but cant recall when or where...Sorry."

(Kind sir? XD)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:07 pm
(lol i know. weird. but this RPC is trying to be nice.)

atlas look at his empty bowl for some time and then got up, fixing his wings. "i see then. well, i wish i could come along, but i have to become stronger so that i can find my brother and sister." he said as he was done sixing his feathers on his wings and smiled at daichi  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:10 pm
"Oi then maybe you can help us. We are looking for some special armor...It is said it can absorb chakra and stuff. Aint that neat?" Daich said giving a wide smile. "Now i dont beleive it can really absorb chakra thas jus crazy. but i want it for my collection. Im an armsman you see. Gathering rare wepons and armors for my home." Giving another nice guy smile Daichi asked agin. "Last i heard it was in the village..Know anything about it?"

(LOL alrighty then...I thought you said i could kill Katsuro crying Man..what happend to the two tails?)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:13 pm
(giving the two tails to kashensu)

atlas thought for a moment and then shook his head. "no. never really herd of it. im sorry if i cant help you." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:18 pm
"Its alright" Daichi replied with a sigh. With that he stood and grabbed his axe. "Well i best be gettin back to the Guv..." With this said Daichi left back to the kages office. It had been nice talking to the kid. But Daichi wasnt looking for friends.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:19 pm
atlas waved bye to daichi and smiled again. he then elft his change on the counter and left to go somewhere else.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:41 pm
((wouldn't be better to give it to a chunin or genin who need the boost, instead of a sannin?))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers