Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Tenchi Bridge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:08 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

User Image

she kkept patrolling looking just bout anywhere to make sure nothin' became a warning she had her hands in her pockets not caring to search under the bridge or near the trees just close like behind giant rocks or so

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!
All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:56 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku notice that she was gone as he made three clones appeared as each took off in separate direction as well transforming so they looked nothing like Arekku, they all look like a Cloud chunnin as they took there places hiding from Selene while Arekku read at the bridge.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:40 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

selene came back on the other side she had checked everywhere except she didn't check twice like santa heart [[right moment xD]] she waved to arreku saying she secured and checked the area

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:46 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku waved back casually when one of his clone came from under the bridge and seem to rip through the young kage body, though Selene was to far to see that it was dirt and logs that fell to the floor. As Arekku's two other clone appeared front an back of Selene,"Hehe look a little shinobi, mmmm she looks yummy hey baby how about playing with us." Arekku's clone said with a perverted smile, one looking like Kisame an the other like Madara with very long hair.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:50 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

selene put her arm down "sensei!" she yelled seeing him cut in two then looked at the two clone shinobi "now why would i do that? i don't play with pigs" she said looking at the one like kisame and madara one[[i always wanted to rape kisame!!!err i mean fight him! ninja ]] she took out her katana ignoring the warning frome arlier to not fight anyone she encounters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:00 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

((Yes everyone wish to rape Kisame mmmhm)
The clones took out there own swords the one that seemed to cut down Arekku took out a huge one an was going towards her, though he looked somewhat like Arekku just with blond hair and white eyes as they all surround her now looking menacingly at her/ Though the one that looked like Kisame seem to have a perverted smile,'Hehe I'll make sure you love pigs after I'm done with ya hehe."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:40 am
Selene Nara

User Image

[[yes but mint wants to rap- fight madara ninja ]]
"nah~" she said hand sealing for static strings channeling lightnen chakra into her fingers creating static strings all arond them the guy with the big sword would get shocked touching them! and it would halt him for the time being

Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)
Description: This skill allows the user to create strings of electricity that can either act physically as strings, or as a medium that can send small shocks to an opponent. One of this technique's most useful features is its ability to allow the user to detect outsiders. When the strings are placed around an area, they are often fairly difficult to see, and unnoticed by the quick eye. But when the string is used to detect outsiders, they can adapt a quality that is string-like and electrical at the same time. This quality makes the static strings into a string of electricity, but with such a weak current that it is rarely noticed by Shinobi who accidentally walk through the strings. However, when this happens, the user at once will feel a small shock in their fingers, or where ever else they are keeping the strings intact. But unless the opponent felt the weak current as they walked through the strings, the opponent will usually never know the strings were there. But beyond its ability to detect outsiders, this skill can be used as a normal string when it is needed but none is around, or it can be used to create small shocks to other people. However, the shocks are only a little bit stronger than static electricity, and usually do no damage at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:04 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

((Lol haha I thought so))
The one with the giant sword just span taking more of the string being tied up to his sword as the sword was bright with lightning chakra, the other tow came running at her the one behind her was gonna try to grab her while the one on front had a ball of lightning ready to throw for her.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:11 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

she put her hands together out-strechting her shadow catching the one witht he lightnen ball and then ran tot he left smacking him into a tree as she didn't she released his shadow drawing hers back it was a two way for one! she[suddenly digram appears lol] she ran left smacking the lightne ball boy down and dodged the man trying to grab her without noticing he was trying to do that

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:52 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

The clones dispersed as the real Arekku appeared with faster than light speed as he had picked her up over his shoulder in a funny way,"Haha hey there miss me?[/b}" Arekku asked playfully.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:56 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

she got startled being picked up but realized it was arekku "....." she smacked herself "your a tricky kusakage ya know that arreku?" she said with a laugh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:01 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku put her down with a simple smile,"Well you got no idea haha." Arekku said as he patted her head,"Didn't I tell ya not to engage the enemy oh well nothing to do about it." Arekku then brought out his blade,"We should get ya a special weapon it could help out in a strange way, mmm I'll see if I can find you something some day.[/'b]" Arekku then walked back to the bridge pointing for her to follow him.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:04 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

she rubbed the back of her head "guess i forgot that warning thinking you died.." she mumbled following him "i have my own weapon!see?" she said holding her katana it was in a red sheath but the blade was black

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:12 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"It's fine no worries." Arekku said as he sat down on the ledge casually,"Well there is one thing your weapon can't do at the moment and that is infused with Nara chakra, for that you would need a special type of blade." Arekku said as silver chakra showed in his sword for awhile,"A normal sword can't take clan chakra or bloodline. I'll explain enough for now, so what now?" Arekku asked as his feet dangled in the air.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:16 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

it was true her sword couldn't hold her clan's chakra...how pathetic a useless sword!!![[xD]] "a nara sword?...how can anyone even make one to infuse with thier clans or bloodline's chakra?" she asked sitting on the other side on the ledge
[[me and minty were having a 'who can type the fastest' contest in computer skills class and we typed like motherf*ckers! she got 59wpm and i got 70wmp booya! lol she almost died of emberrasment]]

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff