Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Forest of the Unknown Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:27 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

A stick snapped somewhere behind Rini and, with a shriek, she whirled. Nothing. Nothing but trees and long shadows and . . . Neo. He stalked toward her, face shrouded in cloth and darkness -- all but his eyes, which pierced her soul -- so full of fury. In one hand he clutched a piece of paper -- her letter -- in the other was that sword. The sword Yun had given her. The sword that ended Sammy's life. The cursed blade that ruined everything! "N-Neo?" Rini hazarded softly. He did not answer, continuing to move between light and dark as he slowly raised the sword over his head. He was going to --

Rini screamed, stumbling backwards. Her heel caught and exposed root and sent her sprawling to the ground. Fingers scrabbling at the dirt, she scrambled to the hollow at the base of the tree and pressed her back into it, curling up as tightly as she could and covering her head with her hands. "No no no no no no no," she whimpered, over and over again, waiting for the blow that would never come.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:13 am
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-H- Divined Samurai of the Lord -H-
-H- Chunin Shinobi of the Hidden Cloud Village -H-
-H- Member of the Yamanaka Clan -H-
-H- Blood of the Body Sacrifice Sensor -H-
-H- Master of the Golden Flame and Shining Lightning -H-
-o-o-o-o-
The samurai followed Ameme into a dark woods, "Witch, what could be in these woods?" he asked, stepping over large roots, and ducking under low branches. The girl simply glided thought the air as she made her way to a small clearing. She did not speak, but simply pointed in the direction of Rini. By now Rinin would have heard Sindenky's approach, he was in no way being stealthy about it. As he stumbled out into the clearing, lit only partially by the light falling from the moon, he scanned it with his eyes seeing nothing. "There is nothing here Ameme, stop wasting my time." he said putting his hand on his hips one resting on the hilt of his katana, as he turned to to face the imaginary girl.
-o-o-o-o-

"For the LORD loves justice, And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever; But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

“The Lord is my strength and my shield …”

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/RustBlaster-1-1-1.jpg
http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/Sin-chunin1.jpg
http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/sin.jpg

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:05 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

At the sound of someone approaching, Rini froze and fell silent, holding her breath. Was this real? Was it another figment of her imagination? Her mind still playing tricks? She pressed herself deeper into the crook of the tree's roots, fighting down a whimper when whoever was approaching spoke. She did not know that voice. Who was it? The girl peeked out from under her arms, swallowing. Her breath caught in her throat at the sight of the figure moving into the moonlight -- all silver and white like an apparition. One hand rested on a sword at his hip. Would he draw it? Was he going to attack her like Neo? Shadows danced in the edges of her vision, and as the figure turned and spoke again. Had he not seen her?

Rini choked back a sob and shifted, half-rising to ease herself over the roots and around the tree -- her eyes never leaving the moonlit swordsman. Her heart thumped wildly in her chest, her hands shaking as she clutched at dirt and grass and bark. If she moved slowly enough, maybe he would not see her -- maybe he would disappear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-o-o-o-o-
Ameme let out a long sigh at Sindenky ignorance. "looks closer fool." she said, fading away from Sindenky's vision. The shinobi grunted as he went to walk back to the grass village. Suddenly he senses something, a chakra signature, as well as a series of distraught emotions. He turned to face the source, Rini barley visible from her hiding place. He walked a bit, moving so that he could see the small girl trying to hide from hm. "Hello?" he called out, wondering if she was even real. A strange feeling came over Sindenky as he looked at her, he had felt this before, but were? He strained his mind trying to find were he had felt this way before.
-o-o-o-o-

"For the LORD loves justice, And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever; But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/RustBlaster-1-1-1.jpg

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:22 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

The stranger moved toward her and called out, making Rini squeak slightly and retreat to the other side of the tree. The action blocked the figure from sight, so was it wise? What if he was going to attack? Shivering, the teenager swallowed and wet her lips. Her eyes darted back and forth before focusing on the brush across from her. Maybe if she ran . . . ? What is this? A game of cat and mouse? Rini whimpered faintly, muscles tensing. Worrying her lower lip with her teeth, she raised her gaze to the branches above her. Up was good, too. Twisting around, she quickly scaled the tree, huddling up on one of the thick branches and casting the occasional, furtive glance at the ground. Where was he? Did he leave? Was he even real? She did not dare speak any reply to his call.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-o-o-o-o-
It was easy enough for the eighteen year old body senor to track the girl abstention up the tree. As he did so he thought hard, trying to recall this feeling. Just as he was going to speak again it struck him, Specter. It was the same feeling he had with specter when he had seen her. Suddenly the boys demeanor seemed to change, he did a single seal and formed a mind jack. He sent the jack coiling up the tree, invisible to all but Bykugan or another body sensor. The jack would plant itself inside Rinin's mind. Sindenky suddenly feeling the blunt of her fear, it nearly crippling him. "Rini, calm down. I am a friend, my name is Sindenky." he spoke the words to her, also sending them into her mind. A soft smile on his face as he stood in the moonlight, waiting for the girl to come back down.
-o-o-o-o-

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:50 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Rini stilled, clutching the branch like a lifeline. Sindenky? Where had she heard that name? She focused on it, trying to pull herself out of her panic to remember . . . the Chuunin Exams. He had been at the Chuunin Exams, but they had not met! They had not been introduced! The lull of her emotional turmoil ended swiftly, replaced by a fresh wave of anxiety and fear. This could not be real. She squeezed her eyes shut, willing the apparition away, but when she peeked back over the branch, he was still there. Why? Why?! Maybe -- maybe she had to play along. Shakily, she called back down to him, her voice soft and unsure, "H-how do you know my name?"

She could feel the Shadow-thing seeping back into her consciousness, though it remained silent and watchful -- detached, almost. It had been drawn from its hiding spot by this new change of events and now watched from within Rini's mind as she struggled with herself. Was it time?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-o-o-o-o-
"I'm here to help you." he said, extending a hand to Rinin. She was clearly scared, and he believed it to be of him, not knowing the truth of the shadow thing that plagued her thoughts. "you do not need to be afraid of me. I will not hurt you." he said with a reassuring smile. The link in their minds allowed Sindenky to sense the shadow thing, but he could not point it out, he mistook it for a portion of her fear and anger.
-o-o-o-o-

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

"H-help me?" Rini let out a somewhat harsh and border-line hysterical laugh. "Everyone who's tried to 'help' me has only made things worse!" Her gasping breath turned into a half-choked sob as she hugged herself and bent her head over her knees. "Now they know and they-they'll lock me away and-and I never asked for this!" That's too bad, the Shadow-thing cut in, its darkness wrapping around her mind, seeking something that it knew -- could feel -- was out of place. It's a little late for regret. You have to accept it now. You're mine. Mine and no one else's. The words -- the presence, dark and cold as it was -- were oddly comforting, and soon, Rini found her hiccuping sobs were fading, though the occasional shudder remained. Still, she did not move from her perch, eyes screwed shut.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:53 pm
The words of the shadow thing could be heared by Sindenky, but he could not understand what they said. He stared for some time, his mind racing to understand the foriegn words. Rinin seemed to be calmed by the words, almost as if giving herself into their source. "who is with you Rini?" He asked, inquaring on the words source and meaning.
((Wile I'm on my phone my RPing will go down quite a bit sorry))  

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

"With me . . . ?" Rini paled, lifting her head and looking down at Sindenky. "W-what do you mean?" She met his gaze -- his stare -- seeing the confusion -- the curiosity -- the concern? It was the face of someone that had overheard something worrisome. Wait. Overheard . . . ? Her eyes widened in shock and she breathed, "You can hear it . . ." What?! Rini winced and whimpered as anger swelled through her, fear following in it's wake. Suddenly, the Shadow-thing discovered what it was looking for -- the jack. It seized the mental hook wrapping around it and sending a flood of pure fury down the connection.

((It's okay. Urg. Firefox froze up on me.))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:22 pm
The shadow things message came in loud and clear, Sindenky nearly fell to the ground from the mental attack. Out of relex, as if he had done this before, the Yamanaka pushed his own presence into Rini's mind, attacking back but with concoling feelings. "You are an interesting one arnt you?" He said with a painful grin. He waved to Rini, beckoning her to join him on the forest floor.  

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

The warmth in the back of Rini's head startled her. She straightened, eyes widening slightly, as the backwards tug-of-war continued on for a few moments. Finally, the Shadow-thing -- with a frustrated snarl -- pulled away from the jack, though not far. It paced around the intrusion like a caged tiger, blood-red eyes glaring vehemently as it watched. Unsure, Rini lowered her gaze back to Sindenky, swallowing thickly. Go down to him. I want to know what the b*****d wants and why he dares intrude like that Uchiha.

Rini shifted, swinging her legs over the edge of the branch and dropping down. She landed in front of Sindenky and straightened, eying him warily. "It's not very happy with you," she informed him softly, after a time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:58 pm
Yun Sung

Mizukage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman | One-winged angel host
User Image

A much larger, almost frightening presence is felt as a shadow appears from the forest. It was Yun, his left eye byakugan activated. He looks at Rini and then at the other person.

"Rini...tell me what happened back to you in the rock."

Cain the Blade

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

The blood drained from Rini's face as Yun's presence loomed toward her through the dark forest. She whirled to face him, stumbling slightly. "Y-Yun!" For every step forward, she slid a halting one back, fearful gaze locked with his. The leafy shadows cast by the moon flickered across the Mizukage's face, and her mind transformed them into something more sinister. Disappointment. Disgust. Disdain. when he spoke, her ears twisted his tone of voice. As he passed from light to shadow, his image flickered into something more demonic -- eyes like coals and flames licking from behind a toothy sneer. She shook her head, panic setting in. "No . . . no . . . stay away from me!"

Rini scrambled backwards and turned to run. She knew she could not escape Yun -- the Mizukage -- but she had to try. She had to.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff