Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Calming Waterfall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:46 am
Kowaii appeared from the forest, looking to the waterfall. He sat at the foot of the falls, listening to his surroundings.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:57 am
Homaru was waiting from in his tree on the men. He heared some footsteps and looked from up the tree. He saw a man walking by. "Could that be him... could that be the ninja? ... I don't think so,... he is the same one as I saw before." Homaru's clone jumped out of the tree and walked to him. "Halt... Shinobi of the grass,... Identify yourself please" Homaru looked from a distance to the man.  

Homaru Mikachi

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:03 pm
"Your feet are loud." Kowaii stated as he stood up. As he turned to face Homaru's clone, a gust of wind blew under his cloak, blowing it off, revealing the Kusa headband with a strike through it atop the grey clothes that Kowaii wore. "Kowaii, ex-shinobi of the grass. What, they sending short-shits to do their dirty work now?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:20 pm
Homaru saw the headband from far away and watched further while his clone started speaking. "Maybe... but now isn't the right time. There is a man coming who I need to capture,... and if your here, he probably won't come. So would you please leave,... I can get a chuunin rank with this one." He said, and looked anoyed to the man. He didn't like beeing interrupted, and this was his first c-ranked mission. Homaru's clone jumped back in to a tree, and made sure that his presence disappeared...  

Homaru Mikachi

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:45 pm
"Oh, and what makes you think that i'm not the one you are supposed to catch? See, you made a mistake by revealing yourself to me for even a second. Don't they teach you kids anything these days." Kowaii said as he lifted his palms to face the direction the clone was. A whistling could be heard as the air moved.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:07 pm
The clone was standing on the top of a tree branch and looked down to him. "It isn't you... Your taking the wrong path. If my calculation is right, the one i'm cheaching for comes from that way." Homaru's clone pointed a diffrent direction then the man. "Another thing is that he had a peace of cloth ripped off, that doesn't even look a slightest bit on your clothes. And the third thing... is that your footprints are bigger then his. This one is a spy,... or with other words, a runner. He makes small footsteps when he touch the ground. You don't,... now pleas, excuse me, but your in the middle of a grass mission. And because it's war,... we won't take it lightly to mess with the grass." The clone said, and then jumped further down the forest to where he was sitting first.  

Homaru Mikachi

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:28 pm
"Suite yourself." Kowaii said as the whistling sound increased. "Nihyakuwari Zankuuha." Were the final words that could be heard as giant torrents of wind shot through in the direction of the forest. It easily spread out fifteen feet either side of his palm, and was taking down trees.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:44 pm
The clone jumped back out of the tree cause it almost fell down. He took three posioned needles in his hand and holded them in attacking position. "Listen, your probably stronger then me. But this is a mission of the grass,... and if you start doing things like that, the man I'm hunting on won't come, and my mission will fail. Wich means no promotion as chuunin for me. Now if you would be so kind to get out of this forest. And take the normal path would you." He said, his eyes where more serious then ever. He chearched over a few days for this one man. And now that he finally has the change to prove everyone that he is a worthy chinobi. Some ninja comes and ruines it for him. He could not let this happen. Didn't matter how strong his opponent was...  

Homaru Mikachi

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:31 pm
Down the direction that Homaru had pointed, came a man who was looking around furtively. He clutched a bundle of papers to his chest as he looked around for his contact. The chuunin froze when he saw a tree topple over, and shoved the papers into a pouch.
"Kuso, I have to escape." What Homaru didn't know was that a squad of ANBU were also closing in behind the man, so he couldn't run back. He was forced to run forward, hoping not to get caught up in the fight that was going on.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:04 pm
"You listen to me you little s**t, nobody tells me what to do." Kowaii exclaimed as he sped through a few handseals. 'Doton: Shindoryuudan no Jutsu' From the ground arose a large golden dragon that began shooting giant boulders into the trees. There were boulders flying at Homaru, Homaru's clone, the chuunin and about a baker's dozen other places.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:40 am
Homaru jumped away from the boulders without making a sound. He was sitting on the right position and couldn't go anywhere else. His clone was busy with the ex-grass shinobi, and he had to concentrate on the man with the information. Homaru was sitting in a tree and noticed the man holding the papers. He came from the right direction, he had the right colour of clothes. And he had the information right in his hands. "Mmm,... I guess he must be a runner, so his power must be his speed. Let's slow that a little bit." He thaught. As he took some needles and threw it to the leg of the men.

The clone of Homaru did his best to escape from the boldours and shooted his needles to the man. After that he made some handseals and just waited. "I ask it one more time, please go out of this forest. Otherwise, I'll have to report your doing to my kage. And as an ex-grass shinobi, this won't be taken lightly." He said as he concentrated on the jutsu he was about to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:28 pm
((OOC:
Yo Firu, why you messin' with the kiddo here?

@Homaru
Alright. You are VASTLY overrating what you can do right now.
First off: Your clones cannot use ninjutsu at all. And at your beginner level, they can only follow basic commands, not think and operate on their own. Clones at Gennin do not give you a second unit to control, they give you a minion that you can send on a task such as "Sneak around this guy and attack his right side."
Second. Your clone is dead. There is no way it can dodge two attacks from a Jounin level shinobi. The speed advantage you get from being an Assassin is NOT enough to put you to his level.
Third: You did not dodge the boulders that easily. Again, you are a Gennin, he is NOT. One sentence of avoiding them is not high enough work to succeed.

Now then. Ignoring that, just get rid of your clone. The real you... that can stand for now. My only word of advice is this: You are not Naruto, when an A-rank shinobi or higher showed up, you should have run away. You can't at this point. Hope that he focuses on the runaway.
))

The Chuunin did a front flip over the needles, noting with some annoyance that they had been aimed at his legs. He didn't know how this person had known he was an Assassin who focused on the Grass Taijutsu style, but he was damned if he was going to be caught that easily. From his front flip, he landed on top of one of the boulders that had been thrown into the air, and ran along it using the Wall Walking technique, then leapt from it to another.
"Sorry boys, but I really can't stay and chat!" He was mildly irritated, but at this point, it wasn't enough for him to risk staying and being caught.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:17 am
Homaru jumped out of the tree and was falling to the direction where the chuunin was going. "Your not going anywhere, Shinkuutai Naihatsu technique" Homaru said as he did a few handseals. A high sound came trough the ears of his enemy now. As he was landing almost right above the chuunin he did another few handseals. "Kaze Bakuhatsu" He said, as a boll of wind formed in his hand. He came closer and tried to hit the chuunin with his wind explotion jutsu.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:11 pm
(he does have a point. you would not be able to dodge the boulders simply at gennin with no demon type thing. you'd at the very least expend most of your effort doing it.

also what did your clone do specifically. you said shooted needles? how?)  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:13 pm
(Because I offered to help him, then he challenged my RPC, now he is acting like God here after I throw out two Jounin ranked techniques at him. Also, if he continues, I will be forced to show my hand.)

"Kid, you are really starting to piss me off." Kowaii said with a snarl as he pulled his two short blades from their sheaths. There was a steel rope connecting the blades that was approximately three feet long. He held onto the hilt of one sword, the tip of the blade facing the ground. He began to spin the rope with the other sword connected to it, giving it much more momentum. "Daikamaitachi no Jutsu." He said silently, as the wind picked up and began slashing the trees down with slashing abilities of a type four hurricane. It would ultimately slash everything that was at the height or above his spinning sword.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff