Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
I think i found out why Sonic's doing bad O.o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:36 pm
AKO_Slash
They need to remake sonic like capcom did Street Fighter. A game with 3d characters but still using 2d gameplay. And then show Sonic doing stuff like drifting and other cool moves. Otherwise he'll remain nothing more than a douchebag like "Pootchie" from the Simpsons. lol

Uh, but didn;t they do that with Sonic Rush and it's sequel?

Sonic and Blaze were in 3-D, as was the boss battles.

The Mooks that ran rampant through the game however were in 2-D, but it was still an awesome game nonetheless.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:38 pm
-Hel the Reaper-
Wut r u gais talkin bout?! Sonic isn't bad!! He's lyke a werehog nao! N that's lyke awexum!

I'm getting a little bored with the Sonic is dead/dying threads. The article was a joke not an explanation. D:
So am I, I deal with negative sonic stuff all the time  

Lop Bunny Demon

Hallowed Bunny

22,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Lop Bunny Demon

Hallowed Bunny

22,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:48 pm
J of The Wind
Well Roland, ill agree, I think heroes wasn't half bad to play. I think people were annoyed with the storyline, or the fact that there were a lot of glitches in the damn thing.
There are some pros and cons to sonic heros (true) but have to admit it is a pretty fun game. true that there isn't very much to unlock besides the hidden story and the different modes for multilayer and there may have been glitches and stuff but the only thing that matters is if you are having fun with it or not. I here like playing almost any sonic game for the pleasure of seeing the characters again there and after in different kinds of situations.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:01 pm
Poor Sonic... just put him out of his misery...  

L a s t B a s t a r d

Lop Bunny Demon

Hallowed Bunny

22,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:20 pm
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
I've heard a lot of people nag about Shadow, but he's an old character. As is Rouge.I never played the original version of their debut game, "Sonic Adventure 2," But I own "Sonic Adventure 2 Battle" and it's a great game as well. Silver, I can't talk from experience because I haven't played the game. Seen video of Werehog levels, and that looks bad. I think I'd rather it be a trade of of playing as Knuckles instead.

Also, How can Sonic games not be awesome? They all have Crush 40 music!
shadow get about half of the fans as of haters because of his personality. I was not gonna get Sonic unleash at first because of the warehog thing but then again I as an all-round fan and tolerated Sonic heroes and thereafter and most of the characters (including chip) and plus I like anything dark themed so I thought what the heck I can tolerate that too but don't get me wrong Knuckles is awesome. Sonic Adventure two was a great game I gotta admit and it's one of my favorite sonic games too besides sonic the hedgehog and the next gen sonic the hedgehog. some of the crush music is great, I really liked Live and learn and open your heart (I have both of them on my samsong mp3 player and am going to put them on my new Ipod touch when I get it biggrin ). Seven rings in hand from Sonic and the secret rings wasn't too bad (my mom found it annoying but her boyfriend kinda found it ok too) and dreams of an absolution was good (the remix of it is even better). Most people don't like the games that came out after Sonic Adventure 2 either because they find the play not so good or because the story isn't so good and usually some of the fans want sonic games to be like the old school sonic. I kinda find every sonic game enjoyable no matter how bad the games were and all that. I kinda have to warn you about sonic next gen, most people find it terrible but If you are an all-round sonic fan like me than that shouldn't be a problem I think.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:41 pm
I'm mostly a fan of the music, and with all the new remixes and awesome music I think SEGA should try and make a multi-part series that instead of making new music, remixes the old.

And instead of making it mission based(Secret rings, why can't I just go on the next level, what does collecting 200 rings change.) it should be an 9 part adventure. Each part is a game.

It will show stories of Sonic,Silver,Knuckles(An entire game with nothing, but Knuckles, that will either be awesome or scary.),Shadow,Amy,Tails,Rouge,and Blaze, plus Final story.

Each game should a different feel and gameplay, it would be the ultimate adventure.

However, I also feel each game should be open map, no levels, just one land.(A land that has a lot of lands, like Earth)

I've had this idea since Sonic '06 and I just want to get the idea out there.  

CherubiMaster

Lop Bunny Demon

Hallowed Bunny

22,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:44 am
CherubiMaster
I'm mostly a fan of the music, and with all the new remixes and awesome music I think SEGA should try and make a multi-part series that instead of making new music, remixes the old.

And instead of making it mission based(Secret rings, why can't I just go on the next level, what does collecting 200 rings change.) it should be an 9 part adventure. Each part is a game.

It will show stories of Sonic,Silver,Knuckles(An entire game with nothing, but Knuckles, that will either be awesome or scary.),Shadow,Amy,Tails,Rouge,and Blaze, plus Final story.

Each game should a different feel and gameplay, it would be the ultimate adventure.

However, I also feel each game should be open map, no levels, just one land.(A land that has a lot of lands, like Earth)

I do agree with some of the ideas you got there, A game with different stories of those characters plus Final story would be really good (future sonic games should be like this a little more often) and plus wide open map areas would be really good as well (I like it when adventure games are that way instead of ones like Sonic Unleash). I don't know if you like chao gardens or not but I believe for my idea that they should bring back the chao gardens, I really miss raising up the chao so much and have character chaos for Silver and those who don't have one yet and on top of that try and help give cream some useful roles or something in next further games (Cream is a cute character and I don't see her being annoying or anything) and last but not least put big out of his misery by permanently removing him from the series. I don't hate him or anything, he's just not special enough to still exist in the series.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:19 pm
Chaotix~Girl
CherubiMaster

I do agree with some of the ideas you got there, A game with different stories of those characters plus Final story would be really good (future sonic games should be like this a little more often) and plus wide open map areas would be really good as well (I like it when adventure games are that way instead of ones like Sonic Unleash). I don't know if you like chao gardens or not but I believe for my idea that they should bring back the chao gardens, I really miss raising up the chao so much and have character chaos for Silver and those who don't have one yet and on top of that try and help give cream some useful roles or something in next further games (Cream is a cute character and I don't see her being annoying or anything) and last but not least put big out of his misery by permanently removing him from the series. I don't hate him or anything, he's just not special enough to still exist in the series.

I'd get a game if they had an upgraded chao garden.

Well, maybe only if the game itself was at least as good as Heroes.

I agree Cream is a good character also, but other than in Heroes and GBA games, she really has no outstanding talents. Also, without Cheese, she's nothing.

I'm not sure about Big. He's an original character(orginal meaning old), but he also has 0 purpose in a game. He's not even in games anymore anyway, so he kind of already is gone.  

CherubiMaster

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:49 pm
I hope Big stays. I mean, he ripped a frog out of the middle of a monster with a fishing pole. Lets see any other character do that. Big is a beast.

Shadow should go. We already have an evil duplicate in Metal Sonic, and he is 100 times cooler.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:20 pm
I think when they said "Kill Sonic" they meant make a game about his death so the series ends dramatically, they would never waste time and money making low quality games (on purpose at least).  

Rhed King

kevin90210

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:41 pm
Though it´s true Sonic is slowly Dieying crying gonk i dont think they would want to kill him. come it´s their mascot for gods sake burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:47 pm
kevin90210
Though it´s true Sonic is slowly Dieying crying gonk i dont think they would want to kill him. come it´s their mascot for gods sake burning_eyes
That would be the worst thing they could ever do, then everyone would be p@#$%d at them (including me)  

Lop Bunny Demon

Hallowed Bunny

22,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Lop Bunny Demon

Hallowed Bunny

22,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:36 pm
Owwin
I hope Big stays. I mean, he ripped a frog out of the middle of a monster with a fishing pole. Lets see any other character do that. Big is a beast.

Shadow should go. We already have an evil duplicate in Metal Sonic, and he is 100 times cooler.
I don't really think that shadow and Metal sonic are exactly the same (don't get me wrong Metal sonic was a great classic duplicate character of sonic), Metal sonic you can't really expect from besides being an antagonist to Sonic in taking orders from eggman, the main antagonist, during the old classic days, and in heros as the main and a couple of other games. Shadow on the other hand ,even though he was kinda an antagonist, did help sonic in Sonic adventure 2 and in a couple (Shadow the hedgehog, the game, isn't really part of the main series except for the ending and the beginning.) I'm not against you on Shadow or anything (In fact there are some people who don't like shadow, in fact I have a friend here on gaia who doesn't like shadow but I don't mind.) But maybe If they give both Shadow and Metal sonic even appearances in games then it would be even between both Shadow and Metal Sonic lovers I think.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:17 am
if they kill sonic...

I'll kill they're momies, then beat them up, and then they'l try to run to mommie but guess what? I KILLED THEY MOMIES!  

PsychedeLink

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Millionaire 200
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers