Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:23 pm
Mai stepped out of the bushes and said " I'll remember that. Well I'm glad to see Dibril likes them. I thought Seto only brought you with him on his trip. I guess I'm wrong."

The dragon sat in waiting and thought " good work master using that jutus to fool him. It's a good thing we didn't strike earlier or we would have to deal with all three of them."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:42 pm
Azrael chuckled and said, "Well, it turns out that Master Kaiba has found himself a partner finally. So, you brought with you Sheena did you? That dragon of yours loves batteries just as much as Dibril does. So, why is it that you wanted to drug me first? Remember Mai, I won't resist hurting you if you aren't honest with me."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:21 pm
Mai smiled wickedly "Simple....You're staying in my way of business plan. Sheena why don't you come on out and say hi to Azrael?"

The dragon stepped out of the shadows only to reveal that it wasn't Sheena but Sven.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:28 pm
When Azrael saw Sven, Azrael growled, "So...you were lying Mai. You lied about your identity and now you die! Oh, and Sven, you can tell that Chazz Princeton that if he wants Master Kaiba for himself that he can bloody well duel him for those rights."

The blue eyes white dragon was about to do a white lightning attack when Seto had heard the noise. He shouted, "Azrael, whose out there?!"

Growling once again, Azrael shouted back, "Intruders Master Kaiba. They have come to kidnap you! They had already drugged my brother Dibril. If you like, I can kill them both, the intruders I mean."

Kaiba gave an interesting order and said, "No, invite them in. If they are brave enough to come here with those other rampaging beasts then their business must be very important. If they won't tell me straight out about their business, then and only then you can have your way."

"Very well, Master Kaiba."

Growling at the mystery lady and Sven, Azrael opened the secret entrance with his tail. He said, "Follow me, and no more funny business or you're dead!"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:03 pm
Mai whistled and the rest of the armed dragons that had been in hiding appeared. Mai said " You three stay here while Sven and I see what Kaiba wants. Ten, You're in charge and make sure nothing funny happens."

Armed Dragon Lv 10, Armed Dragon Lv 5 and Armed Dragon Lv 3 nodded as they watched their brother and master head into the mansion.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:14 pm
Azrael led Mai and her pet dragon to where Seto and the sleeping Yugi were. He knocked using the back of his paw at which Seto called out, "Enter."

The Blue eyes white dragon opened the door and saw his master with Yugi. He blinked, the dragon did, just as Sven and the disguised Vega entered.

Kaiba then said, "What do you want, Vega? I see you brought Chazz Princeton's dragon so, what does Chazz want with me?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:26 pm
Mai smirked " So you saw through my disguise. I'm surprised your dragon fell for it." She undid the jutus to reveal her true self" I'm here for Yugi and Sven isn't Chazz's dragon. He's mine. I could go into detail about how I got Sven a long time ago but I'm not going to. Chazz wants little Yugi out of the way so he can have you all to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:30 pm
Seto smirked then he chuckled and then he laughed. He said, "If you think that Yugi is going to be my lover, you are so wrong! I want him as an employee of mine and I know I have to play a bit of suck up for how many times I have been a loser towards him so don't try and ruin that for me. And if Chazz wants me that badly, he can come here himself or is he too chicken to do so?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:43 pm
Vega smirked " That's actually step 2 of the plan. Once Yugi was out of here, I'm suppose to send one of the dragons to get him."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:47 pm
Seto said, "I see, well, if Chazz isn't going to come here himself, then he isn't worthy of my time. You can have your dragons going to fetch him if that's what they are going to do, but Yugi stays here. And you can give Mr. Wimpy a message too. Tell him that Yugi is not my lover, only a future employee. And tell him that I am only playing suck up that's all."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:16 pm
Vega said " Fine....I'll let him know." She then turned to Sven " Come Sven, It's back to Duel Academy with us to tell Chazz."

Sven nodded " We also have a meeting with Jaden after we get done with Chazz. "

Vega shook her head " It better be something important. The last time he hired us, we had to look for his missing room key."

Yugi began to wake up and said "What's going on?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:21 pm
Seto looked over to Yugi and replied, "Nothing much, just business. Did I wake you? I'm sorry for that if I did."

What Seto was hiding was that he really did want to be Yugi's lover, but he couldn't pass up the opportunity to have a little fun with Chazz first.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:06 pm
Yugi said " No. You didn't." He then got out of bed and wondered over to the window.

Vega and her dragons arrived back at Duel Academy. They can see Chazz standing on the decks waiting for them. Sven landed and Vega got off.

Chazz said " Well....Is Yugi gone so I can have Professor Kaiba all to myself?"

Vega said " No Yugi isn't gone. Kaiba inform me that Yugi isn't his lover. He also said that if you want him, You have to go there yourself."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:24 pm
Seto then wandered over to Yugi and looked out the window with him. "Look, Yugi, I have been thinking about what you have been telling me for so many years now. About me not having any friends and why that's the reason I had been held back. You were right. You may not believe it, but ever since I had signed up for that teaching position at the Nalith Academy and everyone began talking about it, but it got to me. So many students have asked me personally, why isn't Yugi a professor huh? Why do we have to be stuck with you? Yeah, kids can be crueler than I sometimes. But then again, how wrong were they? It took me nearly a year and a half to finally realize what they were trying to tell me. Stung like a fisher in my a** I tell ya. So, I guess what I am trying to ask is... would you consider forgiving me for all of my cruelty and help me at KaibaCorp? I cannot turn to anyone else. And most certainly, I will not ask Empress Dee for her help. She has her hands full anyways with handling Bogard and that blasted Trunks Truesdale. He may be a top notch duelist, that kid, but sometimes just seeing him reminds me of you and me. Of what you and I have been through. I see how bright he is each and every morning. I see him hanging out with Zane, and twice already I have caught them kissing in the hallways at lunchtime."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:01 pm
Chazz took off on his Armed dragon lv 7 heading towards Kaiba's private island. Before he payed Vega only half of what originally agreed on. Sevie, Chazz's Armed dragon lv 7 also got a brief chance to flirt with Sven but He wasn't interested in her.

Vega arrived at the meeting location for her meeting with Jaden. They were meeting at the Library. She walked in and had a seat at Jaden's table. She said " Alright, what is it that you want my services for?"

Yugi nodded " Yes I forgive you and I'll help you with KaibaCorp. Trunks is great duelist. I heard that Crowler has been looking for a new female duelist to replace Alexis. He's snooping around New Domino city looking for some hot shot chick that was queen of the duelists about 5 years ago."  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff