Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:35 am
Dee then added, "Uh, what type of meat do you want Lily Kane? Iori slaughters the animal you wish to be a part of the sauce and if I may recommend something... go with the shark meat tomato based sauce. Then it truly is to die for and it is one of my faves. Speaking of which... I am going to make me one of them."

She dashed into the kitchen to make herself a meal when she saw her son Corrigan in there doing some mopping. With a headset on, Corrigan didn't even notice that his mother was in the same room as he was. Dee gaped to see how fast and efficiently her son worked. She was unsure if this was one of Iori's teachings or not, but it sure wowed her.

After about 10 minutes of staring, Dee remembered why she came into the kitchen. To make herself some Spaghetti with tomato shark meat sauce. Of course it didn't take her very long to make it. But, it sure didn't compare to Iori's fresh batch.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:04 pm
Hidden in the dungeon that was Iori's, Prince Vegeta of the Saiyan Race, had been reading one of Eiri Yuki's novels. It was the one called, "Strife" written during Yuki's days when Shuichi was still trying to prove to the writer true devotion.

In the novel, as Vegeta read, Yuki talked about a character cold as ice, his heart never melting. A woman desperate for the man without affection proves to the man that she loves him and tries everything to get his attention. And what finally did it was the woman undergoing a sex change and becoming a she-male.

"Interesting ending, Yuki," Vegeta thought aloud, not aware that his voice bounced off of the stone walls and that Yuki had heard him, "A woman getting a sex change just to land the man she loves. Bah, that won't do it for you though, will it? That Shuichi is more stubborn than a saiyan in his ultimate form. Heh, and yet, you claim over and over, from news reports and magazines that he is of the worst kind of lover for you. So...what would it take... what would it take to get you to believe that someone is the perfect kind of lover for you? Perhaps someone of noble birth? Someone like me?"  

VegetaHonshura

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:37 pm
Lily looked at the other Lily and said " I think I'll stick with cow meat instead"

The demon quickly wrote that down and headed off to the kitchen.

Lily said to her brother " Does she always dress like that and were those horns real?"

Billy replied " No. Kusagani and old man Yagami " he heard a low hiss from across the room "probably switched her work uniform with that. As for the horns, Yea they're real. "  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:51 pm
Yuki looked towards the path to the dungeon as Shuichi was flapping his gums about the concert. Shuichi shouted, "Are you even listening to me, Yuki?!"

Drawing his attention back to his lover, Yuki sighed, "Yes, I'm listening. But, what do you say you and I check out what Yagami is hiding in that basement of his?"

Shuichi shivered and asked, "Do I hafta go?"

Yuki chuckled, kissing his lover on the mouth, "You don't, but I'm going to."

Shuichi held Yuki close as Yuki and Shuichi ventured down into the damp prison. Sure enough, they found Vegeta the Prince of all Saiyans, but because Vegeta was dressed like a mummy all wrapped up in bandages with a copy of Strife in his hand, Yuki thought nothing of it.

Yuki turned to go back upstairs when the bandages wrapped around Yuki as well. Shuichi screamed loudly, "Yuki!"

The pink headed rock star dashed up the stairs in total fright! Some stiff had captured his husband!  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:35 pm
Lily returned with Billy and his sister's meals just in time to see Shuichi run back upstairs. She sighed and set Billy and his sister's meals down at their table. She then walked over to Shuichi and said " What's got you all scared?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:40 pm
Panting, Shuichi was trying not to start crying. He replied in the most steady voice as he could (but not very well because he really loves Yuki), "Someone wrapped up in bandages in the dungeons has captured Yuki!"

It was then that Shuichi lost it. He began crying and wailing like a siren.

Meanwhile Yuki was trying to escape the ropes that were suffocating him. "What is your deal?" Yuki growled to his captor.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:46 pm
Vegeta was purring to know he was about to snag his greatest prize. He whispered with heated breath, "I want you, Yuki and not even your lover Shuichi can save you now."

The famous Oozaru tail that was Vegeta's held Yuki in place. It's strength was tight enough so that there was no point in struggling.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:52 pm
Smirking menacingly at the man who held him, Yuki snickered, "I'm afraid that you underestimate Shuichi's hidden ability. At this very moment he is doing everything that he can to try and save me. He may be of the worst kind, but his devotion to me is why I love him so. You, sir, are powerless to stop him."

Dee had heard Shuichi's wailing, had heard the reason, and she, using her super saiyan light was searching the dungeon for a mummy that looked out of place. Within a few moments, Dee's heightened sense of smell detected an Oozaru pharamone.

She stopped in front of the mummy that had that scent and used a finely tuned dagger to shred the bandages. "Vegeta!" She shouted, knowing that anyone could hear her, "What the hell do you think you are doing to Yuki?! If you want to be the Saiyan Bicycle, go ride someplace else! Or, do you want to feel the wrath of my diamond whip for trying to break the marriage that Yuki and Shuichi have?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:54 pm
Growling, Vegeta untied Yuki and shoved the writer into Dee's body. As he began to make his escape, Vegeta shouted, "You may have won this round, writer, but someday I will have you for myself!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:02 pm
Yuki stumbled a bit as he was rapidly released from the Saiyan Prince's grasp, but steadied soon afterward. Turning to Dee, Yuki held her and said, "Thank you, your highness. If it wasn't for you..."

Dee giggled, "Don't worry about it. Now, lets get back to Shuichi. Those poor customers having to hear him wail like that."

Yuki laughed too saying, "Well, he is my siren."

Walking out of the dungeon unharmed, Yuki crept up to the crying Shuichi and gently wrapped his long, skinny arms around the rock star. "I'm here, Shuichi. It's okay."

Shuichi turned and held Yuki tighter than Vegeta did. "Oh Yuki... I was so scared!"

Yuki chuckled and kissed Shuichi, "I know, my love. And it was thanks to your fright that I was rescued. Dee heard your cries and saved me from some crazed fan."

Shuichi asked, "May we go home now, Yuki?"

Yuki nodded, "Okay. But before we do, I'd like to just inform our new neighbors of my safety as well."

Walking up to Billy and Lily Kane, Yuki placed a copy of his latest novel called "British Love" in front of them. He said, "This novel has not even been released yet. I'd like the two of you to have the first copies of it to thank you for seeing Shuichi's concert and putting up with his distress. I know he can be a bit loud, but he means well."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:16 am
Lily said " Oh how lovely. I'm sure my brother and I will enjoy it. Right, Billy?"

Billy nodded " of course. See you two around"

"At least he's trying to be nice" the pink haired demon thought " Though I wonder what could have happened in the basement. First a ghost appears in the kitchen then Yuki gets captured. There must be a evil ghost at work here or something."  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:21 am
Dimples was one of the waitresses, but she was kinda dressed out of place. She was dressed like a sunshiny rainbow and handing out skittles candies. After the show and the incident with Yuki, Dimples raced up to Shuichi and gave him some skittles and a small kiss on the side of his face. "All will be okay now, Shuichi. I hope you perform here again soon."

She then handed some skittles to Yuki, to Billy, to Lily Kane, to Hiro, and one to Lily Meira who was trying to find Iori who had the demon's ribbons.

Then Dimples had an idea! She reached into her "pot of gold" and pulled out a pair of ribbons. She said, "Here you go, Mrs. Meira. A new pair of ribbons. Let Yagami keep your old ones. I think he was being a big poo poo face for stealing them."

Then Dimples pulled out a rubber snake, "Oh and for revenge, stick this down Yagami's pants when you see him next. It'll be worth it. Best prank you can pull on him."  

Dimples Bogard
Crew

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:31 am
Shuichi hugged Dimples, "Thank you for the skittles. You know exactly how to cheer me up."

Yuki gave his bag of skittles to Shuichi. He wasn't one for sweets. He then said to the Kane Family, "You're welcome. I guarantee you that book will be sold out within the next couple of days. It hits the bookstores tomorrow early. Of course, I always keep a few extra copies for personal friends of mine. Terry hasn't even read this one yet. And he's read them all up till this one."

At that, Yuki wrapped his arm around Shuichi's waist lovingly, and the two headed for home.

Dee said, "I didn't see any ghost in the kitchen Lily. But, the incident in the dungeon, that was just Prince Vegeta trying to be the Saiyan Bicycle on Yuki. Shuichi was the one who clued me in on the danger. Once I smelled monkey on one of the mummy carcasses downstairs I knew that it was Vegeta. He likes to read in dark damp places. I dunno what book he was reading though, too dark to see that. Iori keeps his family downstairs in mummy tombs or in Vampire like coffins. Normally they make for a great halloween display too. But... if the one Vegeta was hiding in is missing...eeps."

Terry walked up to Dee then and asked, "Is everything all right, sweetheart?"

Dee smiled smugly, but then said, "I think one of Iori's dead relatives is trying to do a real haunting early. Its only June not even close to the Scare Your Pants off celebration, so unless the enchantments Iori has on his family is weakening, then we could be in some serious trouble."  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:58 pm
Lily tying the new ribbons around her horns" Thanks for the new ribbons and skittles. I won't be needing that rubber snake. I have another way of getting my revenge."She turned to Dee" I know what I saw and felt. My species of demon has been know to transform around the presences of ghosts. Depending on what type of ghost it is determines my transformation."

Iori then went down into the Basement to check out the haunting. He soon returned and said " Well I got good news and bad news. which do you all want to hear first?"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:48 pm
Dee replied, "The bad news, because you tell it the best. Plus I am in for a good spooky story right now."

Smirking, Terry said to Dee, "Well aren't you feeling a bit sadistic today?"

Dee just giggled to that and shrugged.  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas