Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★
♡ Introduction Thread ♡ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How often do you paint your nails?
Rarely~
63%
 63%  [ 148 ]
Once a week~
23%
 23%  [ 55 ]
Once every two-three days~
11%
 11%  [ 26 ]
Once a day~
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 234

Debilonia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:47 am
hi there
my names Deborah im 23 -i currently live in south carolina and am happily married..i have no kids and have no intentions to either..i love animals- i love going out and hanging out with friends..i can also be happy and stay home and play video games or watch awesome movies..
if u need to know more..u know where to find me.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:45 pm
Hello, pleased to meet you guys. I'm Hikari and I live in Argentina.
I enjoy traveling, writting, photography, martial arts (specially edged weapons like katana and wakizashi) and languages. I speak Spanish because it's the official language in my country, but I also studied English, French, Italian and Japanese... though on that last one I'm not advanced.
In general, I tend to post pics of my travels, so when I get around to reducing their size I'll show them in the photography thread.  

XHoshi_no_HikariX

sithe-fae

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:36 pm
Ermm nice to meet ya, I'm sithe-fae I've been a member of gaia for over two years now. Only around one on this account though. I live in the USA and I can speak partial Spanish and Japanese as well as English. I love learning new languages so yeah. Um I dunno what else to say.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:43 pm
Yarr, Scallawags. My name's Josh, pleased to meet ya.

I'm a 20 year old male who speaks more freely than many naive 4-year-olds, I live in Philadelphia, I love music, musical things, and making / composing music, and I believe anyone who has a favorite color is too close minded to appreciate how beautiful colors are. D:<  

sqrt

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ii B e s t i e

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:44 pm
Ummm okay...a little about myself....well...here goes nothing:
My name is Kaytee and I live in NYC, NY
I am 15 and I love parties.
I love magazines, sports, animals, texting, talking, gaia, boys, and more.
I hate preppy cheerleaders, how kids are labeled (Geek, popular, jock, outcast, new girl, ect...), emos (YOUR EMOTIONS ARE NOT BEING 'BLED' OUT!!!), players (guys that are players should go to hell), over religious people, jerks, untrustworthly friends, backstabbers, carnavores, people who abuse themselves or other people, and a lot more.

Wanna know anything else about me?
PM me or COMMENT ME!

PS I LOVE TO ROLE PLAY!!!

PSS I HATE OVERPROTECTIVE PARENTS!!! (I dont have my bffl does)

PSSS I LOVE COLORS!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:45 pm
Yo

Hellowp..

My name here is kemitsu.
But you can call me kem, kemi or red(thats what my twin tiger bro calls me).
Im 15 and I live in the philippines. 4laugh

*Anime
*fashion (eh..the korea and japs are cool)
*the computer
*sports
*food

Hates: scream

uhm..I hate cake..i had a tragic memory of it. crying

And~
Thanks for the invite...err..Miss Vita..? lol..i forgot..anyway, I hope I'll have fun time here in the guild... wink

END

Kemitsu

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:57 pm
xena91388
Hello My name is Xena91388! ninja

I'm part of the crew for this guild so if you have questions, need help, or just wanna zOMG with a buddy don't be afraid to PM me!! biggrin

About me? Well I have unusual tastes in music as can be seen in my Profile PlayList. pirate

I'm a big time RPG gamer so if you need a geeking buddy over something like Dissadia coming out I'm here for you. 3nodding

I'm also an old fashion Fan-Girl! What's that mean? Well while most people love Wolverine now because of Hugh Jackman, I was geeking out about him from back in his yellow and blue spandex days. I also have class in my geek rants. You will never find a half-assed, uninformed, L33tSp3@k, N00b-ish, Rant coming from me! Unless of course someone hack my account ninja I warn you now though I am prone to SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-ing xd

And finally, as you may have seen for yourself by now, I'm addicted to emotes. And I will more often than not nab one from Deviant Art. User Image

User Image User Image User Image
LOL I luff ur playlist. I like that funky music too!!!^_^ I'll introduce myself in my next post. Sry, I just had to compliment  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 am
Hello. My name is The Soul Dew Guardian. Call me whatever you please, as long as it's not rude, like retard. Strange name though, right? I'm still 14 and somewhat childish in personality. If u go 2 my profile, u'll easly see that I'm obbsessed with pokemon, which I find somewhat embarassing. I have a mixed-up playlist and weird videos on my playlist as well. I'm addicted to videogames, but I still get my required exercise. I am very shy and quiet. On gaia, I open up a little more. I have 2 dogs, a cat, and a turtle. My parents recently got a divorce. I also have a fragile heart and a short fuse, so it's best not to upset me. My bff, Sara, is handicapped, but she is an amazing an irreplaceable friend. Ok, I'll shut up now. mrgreen  

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

Priestess_Samaya

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:12 pm
Hey! Wassup? It's nice to meet ya!

♥My Gaian name is Priestess_Samaya. As I am sure you can see. I hope...
♥You can call me........well, pretty much anything as long as it isn't rude. Funneh nicknames would be nice though.
♥I loves anime! Meh faves are: Pokemon, Digimon, Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Bakugan, and, even though these aren't really animes, Danny Phantom, and My Life as a Teenage Robot.
♥My fave couples are as follows the funneh thingamabob: Ash and May, Tai and Mimi, Takato and Rika, Naruto and Hinata, Jaden and Alexis, Dan and Runo, Danny and Sam, and Brad and Jenny. (Look at my profile, you'll see the proof!)
♥I is so random! And at times funneh.
♥I loves to mix and UN-match clothes. It really doesn't bother meh if people don't like my outfit. So what? It's my body, I can wear whatever clothes in whatever order I want!
♥I also loves to sing, though I don't think Ima good at it, draw, again, same caption, play basketball, SAME CAPTION, play tennis, must you ask for the caption?, watch TV, go on the computer, listen to music, play video games, and other stuffs.
♥I always daydream!!! It's like a must for meh!
-I shallz add more when I think of them.......-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:25 am
Hiya, My gaia name is m y s t i x C but you can call me Mystix if you want~
I'm 16 (but gonna be 17 on August 26 whee )
I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the colour pink : D
My fandoms are Sonic The Hedgehog, Naruto, Digimon, Pokemon (not very girly, huh?) But girls should be able to show boys they're good at guy things too~  

M y s t i x C

Original Sweetheart

9,500 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tycoon 200

LoveForChii

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:35 pm
Hello heart
I'm LoveForChii, a high school senior. I have one male best friend and an awesome boyfriend.
My best quality is my honesty, though i sometimes come off as rude or blunt. But lying is hard for me, and I'm happier being honest.
I am a self-proclaimed "drama dork" as our school calls them and am active in the school plays.
I am a feminist, and like equal opportunities for men and women.
I think that is enough to start =)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:40 am
Hello fellow guild-ies :3 heart
Im rope~around-your_neck XD
but you can call me Julia
~lol if your wondering about the name dont ask meeh my cuz made it up~
im a nice person well i think so :3 and im glad to make friends :]
i like any kinda of music really i luff preetty much any animes so if you have any suggestions biggrin
i love to draw so you ask meeh to draw something for you if you like...i might not be to well but at least i will try ..right?
i have 2 dogs :3
i have 2 sisters
my parents arent together but im just fine with that i kinda dislike my father ><
hates: i hate the word whatever for some odd reason..yes thats all i can think of right now for hates
likes:i love convers <3 sweets :3 animes..boooks? my friends biggrin
hmmm...thats all there is to meeh if you wanna kno anything more just ask biggrin !

Adeleinee

jiroutachi

Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:36 am
I'll carry you away, not letting you escape to anywhere else
Now, I'll hold you in my arms.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello everyone~
My name is ashleywa and I'm a senior in high school.
I like many things like street fashion and lolita.
I love being here on gaia because there are so many interesting people!
For the future, I want to move to San Francisco.
My boom is playing zomg and changing my avatar.
Things that I dislike are rude people and music elitists.

heart heart heart

I want to whisk you away to the sky
To this future

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:22 pm
Hello everyone!
I'm Chrissy and I'm from the Philippines.
I won't state my age because I cannot bring myself to accept it's current number.
I love reading and listening to music - I'm open to both in a ton of categories.
I live on an island shaped like a sock.
If you wanna know more just ask.=3

ArsenicArsinoe

Madame Silk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:53 pm
User Image

Why halo thar. <3
Alright, I'm going to make this wall-o-text easier to read. ^^

Username: Madame Silk (but you can call me Silk)
Sexual Preference: Your genitalia means nothing.
Interests: Gaiaonline, drawing, costume design, sexy outfits, video games, animals, illustration, being pretty. <3
Dislikes: Girls who call me a f** because I look better in a skirt than they do, boys who call me a f** because I'm more of a woman then they'll ever have
About me: I'm really very average, except for the fact that I like to be pretty. 8D I was born and raised in Germany, but currently live in the U.S. for college. ^^ I'm pretty open and very affectionate, so I would love to meet any of you. Please though, no flirting if you're under 18. I don't like the idea of prison!

Feel free to PM me if you're interested in art or just chatting!

★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff