Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: EspaƱol, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply Rp//Game
The Vampire RPG -- When The Moon comes Out -- RECRUITING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

planetearth237

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:02 pm
the sick smile on her face told mark he had made a mistake. He had made a mistake in asking the girl to eat him, and a mistake in coming here. "No, no! Please! I just need to know the answers, thats all I really want!" he tried to look as innocent as possible, like he used to when he was in grade school, but all that charm was lost in his adult face, and it made him look stupid.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:14 pm
Charm was almost laughing out loud, she was having a real deal of fun. She managed to compose herself and said to the boy "So Mark, I don't eat humans, I've learn to control myself. I just do it ocassionally when someone pisses me off, or when someone hurts an inocent. I think it's ok to cheat sometimes". She said that directly to his eyes, while he was probably wondering how did she knew her name.  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

planetearth237

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:20 pm
Callmed down, confused, and alittle, embarrased once again mark was left speechless. "what's your name?" he asked the girl. "And how did you know mine?" he added.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:28 pm
"I'm Charm" she said in peace for once, but the other question was a little bit harder to answer, she felt she was giving too much info to the boy although he didn't know, he was exactly was she had been expecting for decades. So she said it for once, before any regret "Some vampires with age develop some extra abilities, mine is mind reader, I can know everything you are thinking, right now, If I touch you, I can know every thought u had in your whole life".  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

silverhawkx2

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:22 pm
Axton stands up and turns to Sam, "Name's Axton," he reaches out a hand for a handshake, "So... What're you here for?" Axton, knowing this other person was a vampire, waits for a reply.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:17 pm
so i don't have to talk in order for you to hear me? mark thought indending charm to hear. But then another thought struck. Had she touched me yet? How much does she know about me?  

planetearth237

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:01 pm
"I already did" came out to the question Mark didn't sayed out loud. "But whatever you want to tell me, you can so I can now how much are you supposed to share".  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:45 pm
"Ok well, I feel weird just thinking anyway." Mark said. "You never answered my questions!" mark noticed suddenly. "Maria Ragalli? Ring a bell?"  

planetearth237

Katarmie

Demonic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:00 pm
He sees his hand and shakes is hardly. "I don't know, I just saw the vampire girl and wanted to come in". Sam thought "Why did that happened by the way, not that I'm interested in her, I just wanted a new friend". He remains looking sharply at Axton eyes, trying to see the vampire future.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:58 pm
"I'll guess, or not, Maria Ragalli is you grand-mother?" Charm, was positive that is was true, no wonder why the boy is interested in that women, so she ringed a bell in her, maybe Charm wasn't that old to have known her but who knows?  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

planetearth237

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:24 pm
"Yes, yes. Exactly. My Grandmother." mark said, slowly getting impatient. If she can read my mind, why is she stalling so much? he though before he remembered that she could hear him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:44 pm
She laughted if he knew this was on purpose, just to stay around a little longer maybe he had already left "So Maria Ragalli..." Charm looked like if she was trying to get something out of her head "I knew I'd known her" she thought. "She was very kind as far as I know, umm... He" her voice started shaking a little "He mentioned her once, and said that she'd taken care of him once a time that he was in danger" her voice came back to normal, but pain could be seen easily trough her eyes.  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

planetearth237

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:06 am
"Hmm?" he said, wondering if vampires retained the ability to cry when they changed. "Who is he? Another vampire?" he asked. Maybe he shouldn't of said that, he didn't want to make her feel worse. But she would get over it. He had to know.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:57 am
Axton looks Sam in the eyes, "So you're a vampire too?" He puts his hands in his pockets and listens in on Charm's and Mark's conversation.  

silverhawkx2

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:11 pm
He kind of forgot that Charm could read his mind, after she heard that she just got over it and returned to be as cold as always, and said harshly "He was a man that I knew before, but I don't know much about your grandmother, maybe I won't be able to help you. Vampires moves places a lot it's almost impossible to track them, and I'm not a tracker either" she said fast, maybe the boy would even understand what she said, but he had to deal with it.  
Rp//Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff