Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!
The Quote Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luck?
  "Luck can only get you so far."
  "I don't need luck, sarge. I was born lucky!"
  "In my experience, there's no such thing as luck."
  "That's no moon..... it's a space station."
  "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."
View Results

Les Cannon

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:02 pm
"So you have come this far. And still you understand nothing. Every light must fade, every heart returns to darkness!" -Ansem
"And there is darkness within every heart." -Leon
"You really do remember me. I'm so flattered! But you're too late!" -Axel
"Maybe it's destiny." -Roxas
"What a hag." -Sora

...I've been playing Kingdom Hearts too much. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:35 am
No truer words were ever said,
I speak of the voices in your head
for who else is with you
when all others lie dead,
besides those voices in your head.  

Elemental_Witch8

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:47 pm
Lolz I found this in someone's profile and thought it was funny!

Quotes/ words that should be in Harry Potter but Aren’t:

- “Geez, Voldemort, stop acting so gay!”

- Fabulous

- “Bellatrix, stop groping me. Just…just…go stand over there.”

- “Tell me Lucius, who’s the prettiest ballerina of them all?” Voldemort gave a cold smile at the clearly horrified man.

- “Sooo, what’s REALLY going on between his lordship and that snake, hmm?”

-“Wait a minute,” Harry said. “You want me to put this Snitch where now?”

- “What we need,” Voldemort mused, “is some sort of sign that people can rally around. To keep the masses happy and unrebellious.” Snape gasped. “You mean-” “Yes.” Voldemort allowed a vicious, cold smile to play upon his lips. “What the Death Eaters need, is a theme song.”

- “NO, DAMMIT! I DON’T CARE IF THE POTTER BOY’S BEEN FOUND! AMERICAN IDOL IS ON!”

- “One of you go see if the boy is alive. No, don’t poke him with that, Fenrir!”

- Flirtatious

- Glittery

- ***** that Malfoy boy is sexy.” “GINNY!” “What, I was just saying-”

- Hoshit!

- “Harry Potter, you pathetic twit. Come here so I can smack you properly.”

- “GODDAMMIT, now is not the time for that! We are out here, risking our lives and fighting off Death Eaters, and they are making-out in a girls’ restroom?”

- “Sucks for you, Harry!”

- “Well, the mushrooms looked edible!”

- “Kreacher, how exactly do you snog a pair of trousers? Wait-Don’t answer tha-KREACHER, NOOO!”

-“My Lord, with all due respect, if you do not undo whatever you did to my hair in the next FIVE SECONDS, your eyes won’t be the only things that are slitted.”

- Freaking

-Voldemort rushed on through the night towards his last Horcrux, a crazed look in his eyes. Potter had gotten the ring, he had gotten the locket, but Voldemort would be damned if the blasted boy was going to lay one finger on his bunny slippers!

-“Perhaps Draco will baby-sit the cubs!” “Does Lucius Malfoy have to curse a b***h?”

- “Screw guarding Sirius Black’s old house; let’s go get drunk!”

- “What are you doing here?” Harry asked, bewildered. Draco spun around, did a double-take, then glared at Harry and made an obscene hand gesture.

- “HERMIONE! HERMIONE! HERMIO-” Ron was cut off suddenly when Harry smacked him and yelled “For God’s sake, SHUT THE HELL UP!”

- “I’ll get you, Harry Potter, and your little owl, too!”

-“Snape has a female patronus? Alright, Severus, what aren’t you telling us?”

- Voldemort glared angrily at the house-elf carrying the offending meal. “The Dark Lord,” he explained slowly, “does NOT eat muffins!”

-“Why? Why isn’t it possible?” The Dark Lord raged at his cowering victim. “Tell me WHY!” He snarled as he paced furiously. “My lord, have you considered the possibility that you’re taking your loss to this muggle game a bit too seriously?” Lucius Malfoy offered meekly. “NO I’M NOT TAKING IT TOO SERIOUSLY!” Voldemort roared. “IF I AM TO HAVE A WEAKNESS, IT IS NOT GOING TO BE DDR!”

- “Kreacher angry! Kreacher SMASH!”

-Ron, Hermione, and Harry all stood around the body of their fallen foe. “So, whadda’ya reckon?” Ron asked, gazing at the lifeless form of Voldemort. “Boxers or briefs?”

- And thus, Harry never did get a high school education.

- Victor Krum was one sexually frustrated Quidditch Champion.

- The Boy Who Continued to Live nearly died with laughter when the Malfoys turned up to their disciplinary hearing. Lucius Malfoy was wearing a tux, complete with top hat and cane, while his wife wore a pale blue satin ball gown with elbow-length gloves. Draco was wearing blue jeans and a black tee-shirt that said “I was forced to try and kill Albus Dumbledore, I had to put up with Snape for seven years, the Ministry raided my house more times than I have fingers, I couldn’t get away from Delores Umbrage, Death Eaters moved into my house, Voldemort made fun of me and my family, I had to hurt people to stop my parents from being killed, I watched my Mom and Dad tortured, my wand was stolen, I still haven’t won a Quidditch game against Harry Potter, and all I got was this lousy tattoo, and even that went away after Voldemort’s downfall.” It was the start of a long and lasting friendship.

- Harry felt a shiver run down his spine as he listened while the Order discussed Voldemort's new plan of capturing him: hordes of fangirls.

- "Well how was I supposed to know that that Voldemort was a bloody bare-knuckle boxing champion?" said George as he watched the lifeless body of The Boy Who Lived get carried away on stretchers. "I was betting against him you know!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:59 pm
xena91388

- Voldemort glared angrily at the house-elf carrying the offending meal. “The Dark Lord,” he explained slowly, “does NOT eat muffins!”

Lol, every Dark Lord should eat muffins.  

Les Cannon

Les Cannon

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:10 pm
Lulzy Resident Evil Quotes:

"You're right hand comes off?" -Leon
"I'm sure you boys didn't just tag along so we could sing "Kumbaya" together at some Boy Scout bonfire. Then again, maybe you did." -Leon (again)
"You may be able to prolong your life, but it's not like you can escape your inevitable death, is it?" -Jack Krauser, making one of Resident Evil's worst attempts at being deep.
"Next time we bump into each other, let's hope it's some place... a little more normal." -Leon
"MIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!!!!!" -Leon
"Been fantasizing about me have you?" -Billy
"Whoa, I'm sooory about that. I thought you were a zombie." -Steve
"Suck on this, Wesker!" -Chris  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:15 pm
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you." - Oscar Wilde

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." - Oscar Wilde

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." - Robert Bloch

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

"I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades...." - Demetri Martin  

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Les Cannon

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:03 am
"Up and forward are only two directions. Science should look in all directions." -Hodgins
"I can be devastatingly charming if you aren't watching me." -Booth
"Any lock worth picking is worth kicking." -Booth
"That's like me saying I don't want to be a sexy FBI agent. We can't change who we are." -Booth
"He's got warm and reassuring brown eyes, and he's capable of great violence." -Brennan
"Just because I have breasts doesn't mean I have magical power over infants!" -Brennan  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:49 am
LOL Here's the most akward-est moment in Scrubs:

J.D.: Look, uh... Janitor...

the Janitor rolls his eyes

J.D.: ...I'm gonna be straight with you: I saw your p***s, and I noticed a possible melanoma that you should really have checked out.

Janitor: When did you see my p***s?

J.D.: Last night, when you were showering.

Janitor: Where were you?

J.D.: Oh, I was outside, in the bushes.

the Janitor takes a second to process this answer

Janitor: Uhhh...

J.D.: Look, it was just a coincidence, man - I mean, i-i-if you had looked out the window, you'd have seen my p***s, you know!

Janitor: What? Why?

J.D.: Because I had it out while I was looking at yours!  

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Les Cannon

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:16 pm
More ridonculus Resident Evil Quotes:

"No way, Leon." "Way." -Leon and Ashley, being totally lame.

"Do you get all of your ideas from comic book villains?" -Chris, stating the obvious.

"Alfred! Cross dressing freak!" - Claire, stating the obvious (it must run in the family or something).

"You were almost a Jill sandwich!" -Barry, and the most (in)famous Resident Evil quote ever.

"Jill, here's a lockpick. It might come in handy if you, the Master of Unlocking, take it with you." -Barry, with the most WTF?! quote of all time.

"I found this weapon. It's really powerful, especially against living things!" -Barry. rofl

"Oh my gawd! Look how big it's beeecome..." -Steve, being... a creep.

"Jill, have you found anything interesting?" -Barry, shortly after entering a room containing the sizzling corpse of a 50 foot snake on the floor.

"What, did you forget your makeup or something?" -Random Policeman, clearly unaware of the fact that Leon keeps his makeup neatly organized in his briefcase, right next to his guns.

"I know, you want to ask me out. All the foxy ladies love my accent. It drives them crazy." -Carlos, and one of his many cheesy advances on Jill throughout a zombie infested hellhole. xd

"Cli-are." -Steve, and his adorable/annoying mispronunciation of Claire's name. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:31 am
~
This is freaking asome  

Elemental_Witch8

Les Cannon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:17 am
Utena8
~
This is freaking asome

Yeah it is. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:49 pm
Portal Quotes:

"The cake is a lie."

"Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test."

"Uh oh. Somebody cut the cake. I told them to wait for you, but they cut it anyway. There is still some left, though, if you hurry back."

"That thing you burned up isn't important to me. It's the fluid catalytic cracking unit. It made shoes for orphans. Nice job breaking it, hero."

"The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak."

"The Enrichment Center reminds you that the companion cube cannot speak. In the event that the companion cube does speak, The Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice."

"While it has been a faithful companion, your companion cube cannot accompany you through the rest of the test. If it could talk, and The Enrichment Center takes this opportunity to remind you that it cannot, it would tell you to go on without it because it would rather die in a fire than become burden to you."

"Although the euthanizing process is remarkably painful, 8 out of 10 Aperture Science engineers believe that the companion cube is most likely incapable of feeling much pain."

"I'd just like to point out that you were given every opportunity to succeed. There was even going to be a party for you. A big party that all your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend the companion cube. Of course, he couldn't come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either because you don't have any other friends. Because of how unlikable you are. It says so here in your personnel file: Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned. 'Shall not be mourned.' That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny, too."

"Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I was like, "Goodbye" and you were like "NOOO WAAAY" and I was all "we pretended we were going to murder you". That was great..."  

Les Cannon

Les Cannon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:18 pm
Lessons from Pirates 3:

-We just can't get rid of Orlando Bloom.
-Crabs are the climax of a love story.
-Think like Jack.
-Peanuts are the ultimate food of Davy Jones' Locker.
-Davy Jones' Locker isn't actually a locker.
-The best response to a cutting insult is to knock your opponent's tea and biscuits from his hands.
-If you can escape Sao Feng's clutches, you get to be captain! Yay!
-Even if the odds are ridiculously in their favor, the entire armada of the East India Trading Co will flee at the first sign that their pompous, delightfully bland leader is incapacitated.
-Rules of the Flying Dutchman: No girls allowed.
-Expendable crew members never die.
-Up is Down.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:33 pm
my history teacher "cows: you can hunt them with a hammer"  

HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

Aged Regular

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:46 am
These are the captions from the title page in the opening credits of Futurama. blaugh

See you on some other channel.

Bigfoot’s choice.

IT'S LIKE "HEE HAW" WITH LASERS.

WHEN YOU SEE THE ROBOT, DRINK!

SOON TO BE A MAJOR RELIGION.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since '99.

not AFFILIATED WITH FUTURAMA BRASS KNUCKLE CO.

KNOWN TO CAUSE INSANITY IN LABORATORY MICE.

Now Interactive! Joystick controls Fry's left ear.

Dancing Space Potatoes? You Bet!

WHERE NO FAN HAS GONE BEFORE.

A By-Product Of The TV Industry.

Too Hot for Radio!

You can't prove it won't happen.

BEATS A HARD KICK IN THE FACE

Thanks for watching, Futurama slave army!

As Seen On TV.

In color.

Presented In Brain Control Where Available.

Featuring Gratuitous Alien Nudity.

Presented In Double Vision (Where Drunk).

Mr. Bender's Wardrobe by ROBOTANY 500.

Condemned by the Space Pope.

Filmed On Location.

Proudly Made On Earth.

Live From Omicron Persei 8.

Made From Meat By-Products.

Not Y3K Compliant

Based On A True Story

The Show that Watches Back

Nominated For Three Glemmys

This Episode Has Been Modified To Fit Your Primitive Screen

Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

A Stern Warning of Things To Come.

Simulcast On Crazy People's Fillings.

Larva-Tested, Pupa-Approved.

For External Use Only.

Painstakingly Drawn Before A Live Audience.

Touch Eyeballs To Screen For Cheap Laser Surgery.

Smell-O-Vision Users Insert Nostril Tubes Now.

Not a Substitute for Human Interaction.  
✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games