Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:16 pm
"Right behind you buddy!" exclaimed Zane as he followed him  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:23 pm
"Wish me luck." Kasumi said with a giggle as she blew Hero a kiss and walked in to take the written exam  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:42 pm
In a gust of cold cold wind, Susumu appears just as Kasumi enters the exam room. She didn't want to let her daughter know she was being tailed, but rather to let her venture out on her own and learn the true meanings of responsibility and growing up. It has been tough for Susumu to watch her daughter struggle and not help her out, but all her struggles in travelling here have only made her stronger.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:46 pm
A cloaked ninja walked into the hall and looked around. His cold, lifeless face showed little emotion as he tried to locate any fellow Suna Shinobi. Then, he heard the proctor give the instructions to the Exam room. He nodded and headed in the direction he was instructed.  

Plexilate

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:49 pm
Hero looked at Susumu "You stalking her? You should just take it easy I am proctoring the exam. Dont worry" Hero said putting his clothes back on  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:51 pm
Luo walked back into the ballroom and smiled at Hero. "Well, I'm done Hero-Sensei." Seeing Susumu Luo bowed immediately. He'd never been in her presence, but he knew a lot about the former raikage. "Good afternoon Lady Susumu. I saw Kasumi in there. She's grown a lot. Especially taking the genin exams. If you'd like, she can travel with our team for the second part of the exams just so that she's with more people."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:56 pm
Smiling Susumu looks to Hero. "Yes I have...It's about that time in Kasumi's life that she grows up and fends for herself. I was forced to do so at a much younger age than her, but still she is my daughter and I want her to be happy." She then laughs as Luo bows to her. "That is completely unneeded but thank you." she bows her head. "If it is alright with your sensei then I think it would be a good idea to have Kasumi travel with your team. She can probably survive on her own, but having friends and companions always helps."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:01 pm
Shiro ran into the room with Aki in tow, Standing her up and getting up next to her ear to whisper into it. "I wasn't able to teach you want I wanted but just remember this: the first part is a written exam. Try and cheat if you need to. Do whatever you have to. And remember: grass makes a good material to transfer ink." Smiling, he stood back up and gave her a strong pat on the back. "Now go get them!"  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:03 pm
Luo nodded. "Sorry, I was just always taught by my grandfather to be respectful to those older then you, especially kages. I'm from the Ushio clan. Oh, and well I figured since she's younger, she might not get that a lot of the other genin are going to cheat a lot during that leg of the exam, and I don't want someone thinking they can take advantage of her. Although, I do agree that she seems capable of handling herself. But there's always strength in numbers." Luo smiled. He was glad Susumu was easy going. He liked her. "Oh hey, is Oroami back in the mist?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:06 pm
((Sorry I had College Class))

Vrail rushed into the door "Am I late?" he asked nervously.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:06 pm
Areku came in and hit Shiro in the back as he came,"Yoh snsei." Areku said smiling.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:09 pm
Hero looked at susumu and laughed "I am their sensei and I know I started at four"  

i3 tails Yagura

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:11 pm
((god who knows where Oroami is...Hector has been sooo in active.))

Susumu smiles and looks to the door, of the written exam this place seems much more bustling than her chuunin exam which only had 3 particpants. "Well thank you Luo. That is a very good thing to learn, I haven't been bowed to since I was Raikage so its a bit awkward for me" She grins big and wonders how Kasumi is doing on the test. Knowing her daughter she is probably drawing all over the exam.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:11 pm
Luo looked at Vrail and shook his head. "No, if you hurry in now, you can still take the exam. But you better be quick and hurry there."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:13 pm
Shiro was caught off guard by the hit in the back and was thrown off balance a little bit. Catching himself, he turned to see Areku and Vrail. "Ah good you are both here. You aren't late, but I think the testing has started. You may want to get in there."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff