Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply Entertainment Talk - Music - Books - Electronics - Movies - TV - Fan Rant & MORE!
★ Fan Rant ★ - The Offical Thread for Ranting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Be honest now, Have you ever "SQUEEE-ed"?
  Yes ^_^u
  No >_>
  x_X
View Results

Mr Enigma Girl

Wheezing Capitalist

6,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:50 am
xena91388
It's not the links, every time I go to YouTube, everything is pushed to the side and videos are not playing O_o They must be doing maintenance or something.

Mr Enigma Girl
xena91388
YouTube went all funky so I can't watch the vids but . . .

CRISPIN GLOVER IS TEH SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Even though I've watched BTTF so many times, everytime I picture his face I always think of Willard O_o (which I only watched once!)

Mr Enigma Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8bRciuMLqQ
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

BTTF is being re-released in the UK in October! I can't wait! George McFly in GLORIOUS CINEMATIC DIGITAL QUALITY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i89wUv25QU

Crispin Glover heart
whee

I took out the youtube tags, so it should just be two hyperlinks now. Seriously. That trailer is MINDBLOWINGLY AWESOME.

Whenever I picture Crispy, I just see that NOSE. It's a work of art.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*swoon*

Also, I was walking on the ground, I didn't make a sound then I turned around and I saw
Huh.]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH6b_lSQst0Huh. It's working for me. I just watched Bartleby.

Crispin is also awesome in Bartleby.

whee  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:57 am
Is working now!

(Wtf was with the clowns. . . .O_o)

OMFG SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Hi-Def BTTF! It looks so. . . .real! eek

The way the clarity looks reminds me of the BTTF ride that Universal Studios had (They changed it to The Simpsons now). That was an awesome ride :3

Mr Enigma Girl
xena91388
It's not the links, every time I go to YouTube, everything is pushed to the side and videos are not playing O_o They must be doing maintenance or something.

Mr Enigma Girl
xena91388
YouTube went all funky so I can't watch the vids but . . .

CRISPIN GLOVER IS TEH SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Even though I've watched BTTF so many times, everytime I picture his face I always think of Willard O_o (which I only watched once!)

Mr Enigma Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8bRciuMLqQ
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

BTTF is being re-released in the UK in October! I can't wait! George McFly in GLORIOUS CINEMATIC DIGITAL QUALITY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i89wUv25QU

Crispin Glover heart
whee

I took out the youtube tags, so it should just be two hyperlinks now. Seriously. That trailer is MINDBLOWINGLY AWESOME.

Whenever I picture Crispy, I just see that NOSE. It's a work of art.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*swoon*

Also, I was walking on the ground, I didn't make a sound then I turned around and I saw
Huh.]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH6b_lSQst0
Huh. It's working for me. I just watched Bartleby.

Crispin is also awesome in Bartleby.

whee  

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mr Enigma Girl

Wheezing Capitalist

6,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:00 pm
xena91388
Is working now!

(Wtf was with the clowns. . . .O_o)

OMFG SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Hi-Def BTTF! It looks so. . . .real! eek

The way the clarity looks reminds me of the BTTF ride that Universal Studios had (They changed it to The Simpsons now). That was an awesome ride :3

Well, Crispy released an album: The Big Problem Does Not Equal The Solution. The Solution Equals Let It Be.
There was a phone number you could call if you worked out the big problem. God knows what it was.

The album also has readings from his books, which are awesome, and the best version of These Boots Are Made For Walkin' that you've ever heard.

Then he did this for Willard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTKNahASSDI

I might have to drag my friends along with me to see BTTF if they refuse. They need to see George on the big screen! I need to see George on the big screen! I'm not allowed to go the cinema myself! They need to understand why I get all fangirly about BTTF!

I really wish I could have been on the BTTF ride before it got replaced, but I love The Simpsons too. But still.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:52 pm
OMFG! SOMEONE WENT AND UPLOADED THE THE EARTH DAY SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!11!!!

User Image

You must click here!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO NEVER HEARD OF IT! IT HAS EVERYONE!

BACK TO THE FUTURE, GHOSTBUSTERS, WILL SMITH, ROBIN WILLIAMS, BILL COSBY, CHEERS, ER, QUEEN LATIFAH, BUGS BUNNY, DAN AKYROID, CHEVY CHASE, VANILLA ICE, KEVIN COSTNER, DUSTIN HOFFMAN, MORGAN FREEMAN,
JACK FREAKING LEMMON!!!! and so, so many others. . . . . .

i just fangasmed a little. . . . .

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mr Enigma Girl

Wheezing Capitalist

6,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:51 am
xena91388
OMFG! SOMEONE WENT AND UPLOADED THE THE EARTH DAY SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!11!!!

User Image

You must click here!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO NEVER HEARD OF IT! IT HAS EVERYONE!

BACK TO THE FUTURE, GHOSTBUSTERS, WILL SMITH, ROBIN WILLIAMS, BILL COSBY, CHEERS, ER, QUEEN LATIFAH, BUGS BUNNY, DAN AKYROID, CHEVY CHASE, VANILLA ICE, KEVIN COSTNER, DUSTIN HOFFMAN, MORGAN FREEMAN,
JACK FREAKING LEMMON!!!! and so, so many others. . . . . .

i just fangasmed a little. . . . .

WHAT? WHAT'S HAPPENING? I HAVE TO PACK STUFF FOR A TRIP TO LONDON, SO I CAN'T WATCH IT RIGHT NOW, BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE IT'S FILLED WITH AWESOME!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:18 pm
I go squee over many many things. To name a few:

Supernatural
Armour (shiney shiney armour)
Arthurian Legends biggrin
Anime that just does crazy crazy stuff
Doctor Who
Jonathan Creek
and whatever I'm working on in my Drama degree at the time.  

Bohemian_Scara

Melodious Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

One Witchy Woman
Crew

Wrathful Mystic

37,950 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:32 pm
Don't you find it odd that he fathered his ONLY child with his half sister and said child promptly hit adulthood and killed dad and destroyed dad's whole kingdom? Its a little TOO Edipus Rex for me. Hey is it true that they have a stone that sits under the Scottish throne that is claimed to be the stone from sword in the stone legend?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:20 am
Depends where take your sources from. Early myths say that he had multiple named children, 3 wives (one after the other), built his Father's kingdom and had 3 half sisters. The Welsh Triads...they're awesome, I need to get around to reading Mallory at somepoint, it's waiting on my bookshelf.

And yes there is a stone under the Scottish throne that all British monarchs (from James the 4th of Scotland at least) are coronated with under the throne. It's called (I kid you not) The Stone of Scone. It has nothing to do with Arthur as far as I'm aware.  

Bohemian_Scara

Melodious Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:50 pm
Edipus Rex? Do you mean Oedipus? What? You don't believe it could happen?

Well honey, let me tell ya, that thar's just plain old Southern Red-neck drama! Yessiree, I tell ya what! (I may be stereotyping just a tad)

I went to school with this girl who lived in a boathouse on the Suwanee, her father beat the crap out of his father, who was also his grandfather, for raping his mom who then became pregnant with him. . . . .

And considering old European nobility only wanted to marry nobility and granted how limited nobility is and how small their world was. . . . . .

One Witchy Woman
Don't you find it odd that he fathered his ONLY child with his half sister and said child promptly hit adulthood and killed dad and destroyed dad's whole kingdom? Its a little TOO Edipus Rex for me. Hey is it true that they have a stone that sits under the Scottish throne that is claimed to be the stone from sword in the stone legend?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:38 pm
xena91388

And considering old European nobility only wanted to marry nobility and granted how limited nobility is and how small their world was. . . . . .

Most of the Europian royal families are related to Queen Victoria via blood or marriage. World isn't quite that small.  

Bohemian_Scara

Melodious Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:42 pm
Exactly, all related. (They just don't wanna admit their secretly red necks) rofl

And their world WAS small. When I say their world was small, I mean more figuratively than literally as the world has't actually changed in size in the physical sense.

The "New World" (N. America, S. America, and surrounding slands) didn't "exist" in King Aurthur's time and most of Asia and Africa was untraveled to/unexplored by Europeans and even less marriages arranged thereby.

Bohemian_Scara
xena91388

Most of the Europian royal families are related to Queen Victoria via blood or marriage. World isn't quite that small.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:49 am
xena91388
Exactly, all related. (They just don't wanna admit their secretly red necks) rofl

And their world WAS small. When I say their world was small, I mean more figuratively than literally as the world has't actually changed in size in the physical sense.

The "New World" (N. America, S. America, and surrounding slands) didn't "exist" in King Aurthur's time and most of Asia and Africa was untraveled to/unexplored by Europeans and even less marriages arranged thereby.

Bohemian_Scara
xena91388

Ah but Britian was a divided country, practically tribal each with their own nobility. So places like England and Wales were split into many sections, each section with it's own royality. Let's not even get started on just how many clan and territories modern Scotland was split into. Likewise in Germany lots and lots and lots of teeny tiny little states and kingdoms up untill the late 1700's.  

Bohemian_Scara

Melodious Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:43 pm
Damn!

PBS! you have failed me! gonk

Bohemian_Scara
xena91388

Bohemian_Scara
xena91388

Ah but Britian was a divided country, practically tribal each with their own nobility. So places like England and Wales were split into many sections, each section with it's own royality. Let's not even get started on just how many clan and territories modern Scotland was split into. Likewise in Germany lots and lots and lots of teeny tiny little states and kingdoms up untill the late 1700's.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:45 pm
Harold Ramis! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Bohemian_Scara

Melodious Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:14 pm
xena91388
Damn!

PBS! you have failed me! gonk

Bohemian_Scara
xena91388

Bohemian_Scara
xena91388

British University education strikes again biggrin

The joys of a fascination with pre-Roman and post-Roman territories and German drama pre-1850 biggrin  
Entertainment Talk - Music - Books - Electronics - Movies - TV - Fan Rant & MORE!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games