Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
WHo else wants/has made something they hav seen on Gaia? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thats sounds....
  I want to do it too (awesomeness)
  =^-^= Thats a nice Dream for me
  I've done something like that!
  Off in ur own little world, eh?
View Results

Rorek

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:38 am
I made an adaption of the AFK for my ball-jointed doll. His is white with skyblue eyes and stars instead of hearts. Unfortunately I don't have my camera right now so I can't share a picture.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:27 pm
I want to make my avi. Not sure yet which outfit I'd give her.

*looks hopefully at TakanoBaby* May I have a copy of the pattern you used?  

Bookwyrme

Rum N Coke

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:44 am
I made the Green-Blue Winter Scarf in all of three days. Granted all i have left to add is the tastles. WOOT!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:53 pm
Rorek
I made an adaption of the AFK for my ball-jointed doll. His is white with skyblue eyes and stars instead of hearts. Unfortunately I don't have my camera right now so I can't share a picture.
With photos!
User Image
User Image  

Rorek

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:50 am
I want to make my don't ask don't tell shirts. i love those...
And i want a grunny and a kiki and a coco and a yeti and a marshmellow. sweatdrop i want alot....

Most of all, i want a plushie of my avvie!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:29 pm
NightRainSpirit
U know i saw a lot of stuff here on gaia, that ive seen on webbies or thought that i should try and recreate so I can wear around like my avi. I would lov to hav a Catscratch or Kiki Plushie...I could probably do that! Whatother dream prodjects do u ppl hav in mind or actually hav?? =^-^= *Long live the Crafty Crafters* rofl

If u hav done something similar to that, plz post up a pic if u can or describe it!!

I made a Coco for my costume for the convention i am actually at right now. I used a pattern I get off a website that had a MOOGLE pattern XD. So i just didn't add the bobble, the eyes or mouth, Instead i used fabric paint and put the big yellow eyes on. THen obviously i had to draw up a tiny tail since duh.. moogles don't have tails ^_^. it turned out super cute, I'll have to take a picture. I used pill flece so when i didn't know how the f to make a hidden stitch.. it didn't matter cause none of the stitches showed up from anything.  

Rum N Coke

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100

kera-doll

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:34 am
I'm planning to make an AFK once I buy some polar fleece from the fabric shop ^^

hopefully, if that turns out to be successful - i'll do baniclips too!  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff