L K r e g e r
Masumi H Dekata
We had one posted by bambi but it somehow got deleted so we working on a new one. And no lenon, the odds are very low of a genin killing a jonin or chunin killing a sanin. I mean unless it like "sannin stands there as the kid stabbed him in the neck over and over" But the MAJORITY of the time it just doesnt happen

Yet you say in the guild that you are going to keep it as close to Naruto as you can. Well then if a Genin is able to kill a Sannin then he's able too. 3nodding

Seriously here's an Example: Naruto, a Genin, beat Pain, which no one has ever beat! Pain is the Kage of Hidden Rain and has beaten Hanzou, the old ruler of Rain and once revered as one of the strongest shinobis alive with his Salmander summonings. Pain also beat Jiraiya, one of the legendary Sannin and even Kitsume and Itachi were scared of fighting him because of his power and knowledge. Pain is called GOD but god his a** handed to him by a Genin.

Another Example: Sakura beat Sasori!!! Sasori was an puppet master and had defeated the strongest Kakekage the world had ever known, 3rd Kazekage. Yet a Chunin beat someone who was able to kill a Kage and create them into a Puppet, then even use it against her!!! Shocking how a Chuunin could beat that!

Oh Wait Another: Sasuke, who is still a Genin, easily killed Orochimaru. Yeah he was sick and was unprepared, but he killed the 3rd Hokage when he was sick too! BUT he took out the 3rd Hokage, supposely the 3rd knew every Jutsu in Hidden Leaf and was concidered the second strongest, the 4th is first! Also he is a Legendary Sannin.

It's weird how I can just think about it and in the World of Ninja it's not about Rank it's about how good of a Ninja you are. They can't God Mod in Real life, so let's just stop that and start actually worrying about RPing and not what Rank we are.

You think Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke were like "Oh s**t, You're 2 ranks above me! I can't kill you! ******** Me!!!!"???????? Hell no they worked hard and became better and beat all odds.

Now you tell me that we're sticking to Naruto and I'll call you a lier.

You are really using those three as examples? Are for real? Naruto has the nine tailed, which gives him unlimited strength and chakra. Sasuke has a curse mark which gives him ridiculous chakra control and strength. And Sakura has learned the super "i'm going to kick your a** so hard, you'll need a microscope to find the pieces" taijutsu, as well as being assited by granny chiyo, who did most of the work, and taught Sasori everything he knew. Wow, I can cut up all those examples so easily, but there is one thing that guarantees them god abilities. THEY ARE THE COMPLETELY THREE MAIN CHARACTERS OF THE ENTIRE SHOW, SO OF COURSE THEY WILL WIN!!