Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Glacier Zane, SANO and Aki's match Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:16 pm
[[ Dang.
I want to continuuue... ]]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:17 pm
((Hmmm...Idk I wish he would get back on...This is like an escape from TAKS, I need him here so I don't have to think about it))  

Plexilate

Plexilate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:19 pm
((Yikes...That sounded a lot better in my head...Now it sounds stupid.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:19 pm
[[ Yey Texas!

I have to take TAKS tooo!
I'm doing the exit level one this year. So far it's been okay.

LOL!
Hahahah!
I didn't even think of it that way.
And I'm pretty perverted. ]]

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Plexilate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:20 pm
((Yeah, me too. Math is Wednesday, and that is going to be really easy, and then we are studying for Science tomorrow in physics for the test Thursday...although I doubt I'll do any studying at all

eek How can you take that pervertedly(if that's a word)? I was just saying it sounds stupid. Seriously, I'm thinking of it every way possible, but nothing comes to mind, and I can help but be perverted considering my friends. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:28 pm
[[ Yeeey Junior year.
Science will be a breeze, and math will be fine.
I'm just worried about how my essay was cause the prompt was shitty like always.

Be quiet.... >> ]]

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Fanoto

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:29 pm
((Perverted friend here, same with the Texas/TAKS/Junior thing too, and Plexi, you're obviously not thinking hard enough, cause I can think of at least three ways your statement could be taken...inappropriately.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:29 pm
((Yeah, "Name a time you helped somebody"...Wtf. Who remembers that stuff?))  

Plexilate

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:35 pm
[[ Go us!

Even my ACT prompt was stupid.
Beh.

I would remember... XD ]]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:13 pm
((Hey guys, sorry, I got into a huge fight with my girlfriend and that kept me from posting. Again I'm reaaaaally sorry.))

Zane looked over at Aki and heard her screams then he looked over at Sano. "Heh...I see...it's that genjutsu. Well too bad that any debris that comes close to me is picked up automatically by my armor!" exclaimed Zane as he stood back trying to recuperate his stamina from the hit.

(Armor of Wind 3 posts remaining)  

BluewolfofMibu

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:21 pm
[[ Oh no! Is everything okay Blue? ]]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:30 pm
((Dude... we're here if you ever need to talk about. I hope everything come out ok! neutral ))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:34 pm
((Wow so many from Texas........ oh wait me too XD I'm taking exit level as well so sorry I'm kind of bored my match it so very slow crying ))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:37 pm
Doku Jaki
Once Sano looked over to her Aki halfway unsheathed the dagger. She still had fifteen seconds untill she could use her chakra again. Her leg muscels tensed as she slid into a firmer stance and glared across at Sano as he began to use another jutsu. This one caused the grass to rise about him in a hypnotic motion. Furrowing her brow she tried to decipher the jutsu but found it hard to concentrate, like she was falling into a trance. Terriffied she attempted to avoid looking at Sano, but it was already too late. She'd fallen to the trap. She saw the most horrific site, Vrail dead and beaten. His body in shreds and nearly unrecognizable. Beside him lay Shiro and Shoku in no better of a condition. Her breath hitched and her heart raced. Aki could barely move, but some how she managed to slide her hand to the dagger blade and grip it like death. The searing pain caused the genjutsu to cancel. Enraged she gave Sano a look that killed. Tears began to roll down her face, "You b*****d!" She nearly screached and shot forward at Sano with her bloodied dagger in hand. Once within range she began a series of wild and deadly slahses at him.

(( I want to kill Masterharper of Pern now because of you... I think after the exams, nobody who is a Kusa Chuunin should leave. I am looking for another heart you know pirate ))  

Zombie Swagger

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:37 pm
((I don't know, it just seems like we get into a huge argument over the littlest things very often. but oh well, that's life you know. So are the Tacks some sort of Graduation Tests?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff