Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] Match on the boats Kazu, ED and Medulla Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:04 am
(( Kazu thought, I didnt mehehe))

Medulla's punch startled Kazu forcing him to jump back as the boat got destroyed, Though his attack was unsucsessful, there were still snow shuriken flying toward Ed, Kazu then seemed to say "Gahahaha! You weakling, I guess it is my turn to have a go?" (Note he is talking to himself) Kazu then waited awhile what Medulla and Ed had planned. Then he said "I guess your still ok by the way you did that, but that water is freezing, Are you sure your ok? Gahaha!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:44 am
Grr
Medulla stared at Kazu, her plan had failed big time.
Darn that fast b*****d. I didnt thought he would see it coming.. She was running out of options soon.. two.. no maybe even 3.. though thats the limit.. She pondered her chances while trying to look at Kazu and Ed at same time.
"Oookay..." She muttered, sitting on large piece of wood left frm the boat.
ITs freezing, I remember that day... She muttered as her eyes started to get suffeled.  

Mahou1Kami

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:27 pm
Ed wasn't disturbed at all he let the shuriken hit him becasue his sand shield would only deflect them. he really think he can distract me?. Ed was completly calm now all he needed was 1 more second and he would vanish again anyway everyone would be fighting each other not me  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:37 pm
Kazu now again, even if he was in a crazed personality at the time, he realised that Medulla was tired after what had happened to her, and that Ed was using some sort of sheild and thought "If this keeps up, you will lose, you know," "Im working on it!!!" Kazu then started to do multiple handsigns, as if getting ready for a big jutsu ((Which sand sheild are you using, the one for your body, or the one that just comes out of your hands,
Name: Suna Hogo Sochi no Jutsu (Sand Shield)
Description: Extending their arm in a specific direction, the user forces sand in the area into a circular shield that hovers just in front of their palm. The shield may be moved so long as the user keeps their palm flat, making it a useful defensive jutsu, though the moment the users hand starts to close, the shield will collapse. However, at a higher rank, the shield may be frozen in place, allowing the user to use their hands to form seals for other jutsu’s.
Because this is the only jutsu "Sand sheild " I can see for genin not the whole body sheild which gaara uses))  

RaiTenguOni

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:18 pm
(full body you can even ask Sano and Ronnel and Katsuro Kinjo they saw me train to learn Suna no Yoroi (sand armor)  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:08 pm
((ok guys... last 24hours then I decide who passes))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:21 pm
((Yep yep yep, that's one of the last jutsu I taught Ed.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:48 pm
((personally I think Ed is at a disadvantage IF KAZU could only figure one great weakness of any sand ninja))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:54 pm
((Lol.........we have a couple when out of our home village....but I think I know which one you're talking about.....))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:58 pm
(He wont have time to do anything in my next post)  

Metal_Edge91

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:30 am
Ronnel no Fenniksu
((Yep yep yep, that's one of the last jutsu I taught Ed.))

((Meaning GodMod or atleast he would get hit, because he said it hit him, he did not say he raised any sheild. since he would have to be disturbed to use the jutsu, it would hit him because he did not extend his arm to use the jutsu, or even use handsigns, He used sand shield (The one that u need to move, not the one he can leave on, and besides if it was that jutsu, he would be drained of chakra cuz, gaara with the shukaku was drained, what more a normal gennin) there for he is injured, and Havock i know his weakness, he needs sand to use jutsu and supposedly he cant use jutsu here since it is SNOW, not sand SNOW...

Is my argument valid? Note, I use LARGE font because i think you guys dont read very much.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:05 am
((Kazu, he can take sand with him or use sand summoning skill. Also he uses Gaaras whole body armor, which is why his whole body is covered in sand, though how could he move in the speed he says he moves on, I dont know. Also the weakness of sand is water, with water the sand becomes wet and it cant be used anymore, though me nor you would know this in game... Pfff seems like i lost >> Though i can find out the weakness hmm. Sharingan can see trough jutsus weakness correct?))

Medulla watched the as the shurikens hited Ed, At same time her eyes noticed something weird, the weird chakra covering Ed. What the.... What is that jutsu... Medulla muttered an aimed for one last chance, if she could create opening then maybe Kazu could create ending.... dark dots in her eyes started to spin wildly as she tryed to gather her strenght.

She was about few meters away from meditating Ed, she could have tryed to delivere blow but somewhat it was like her eyes were telling her to destroy the boat, it just seemed so obvious it was right choice, but still it was as if someone was just telling it to her.
"Urgh... What can I do about it then" She muttered concentrating her chakra to her right hand, her left hands fist was already bleeding quite bad. Then she made one big jump in air, trying her hardest to get much air as possible. Then she was already falling torwards Ed's boat. Please, mom, dad, anee-san, help me...

Just when her body was on about the same level as Ed's head, she grinned. I Win... She literary crashed trough the boats floor. At same time she plunged her right hand towards the water surface, even if Ed wouldnt fall into water, her attack would plunge quite lot water in the air. Because Ed was still in his meditation state, it would be impossible to avoid or at least so she hoped.
It was as if there was a whirpole inside her head, everything seemed really fuzzy. Then she slammed her hand trough the water surface, opening her fist just before the impact. This would give her more hiting surface greating bigger wave of water.
Okay.. It's now up to that one guy.. She muttered as her body sank deep into the water. Her eyes wore still open but her body felt really heavy. Is this really it... She pondered as her body turned around, there was beautiful sunlight illuminating trough the water. Hmm thats nice...  

Mahou1Kami

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:43 am
((Wrong answer, Gaara's sheild can not be used by ordinary gennin, it is of much higher rank and the sand summoning requires the sand to be SEEN))

Kazu saw Medulla and thought "Darn, is she ok?" Kazu then rushed toward Medulla and Dived in hoping to get her out. When he got her Kazu put Medulla on his shoulders and he swam up, then swam to the nearest boat doing some handsigns along the way. When he go there He laid her down and said "No point in become Chunnin, if your already dead." Kazu then looked at Ed, or what remains of him (Your post.) And said "Its time..." Kazu then felt a sharp sting in his legs and arms but concealed it and thought "Darn it! Not now!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:56 am
Before anyone could realize Ed dissapeared right when his arm got wet " Dang it!" Ed took the rest of his weight off and took all of the sand in his boat. "Alright Kazu now it is you and me for the time being" Ed made some hand signs and grabbes some sand "Suna Tsue" and a staff of incredibly compacted sand appeared. Ed dissapeared and appeared right under Kazu and made an incredibly fasr kick at his chin.

(Notice that you did wet me and yes but I got my sand armor back when i was training with ronnel. Oh about the speed thing each leg got up to about 300 lbs befor this match so i can prettyu mush carry it all.)  

Metal_Edge91

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces