Submit

Sonoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:13 am
Vi Sparklemist

3nodding
I might have seen you there then.
What did you think about it?

(Perhaps we should move this to the Random Talk-thread?)

yes, let's do that biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:09 am
I have a question Sonoshi!

What combination of eyemakup and camera setting do you use to get that effect? : surprised Every time I think I'm lining the hell out of my eyes, and then take pictures, it's never nearly as dark in the pictures as it looks irl.  

Cain_Hargreaves

Sonoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:17 am
Cain_Hargreaves
I have a question Sonoshi!

What combination of eyemakup and camera setting do you use to get that effect? : surprised Every time I think I'm lining the hell out of my eyes, and then take pictures, it's never nearly as dark in the pictures as it looks irl.

Oh, um... my makeup is.. ordinary. I think. sweatdrop I have black eye pencil and black eye shadow... a bit eyeliner as well.
I used no flash on that picture. And then, when I got it in the computer, I open my beloved photoshop! xd Image>Adjustments>Levels, and then move the piles so you get the wanted effect. Perhaps also a little change of brightness and contrast. Yep, that's how it is. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:25 pm
The Experiment:

Sonoshi

Oh, um... my makeup is.. ordinary. I think. sweatdrop I have black eye pencil and black eye shadow... a bit eyeliner as well.
I used no flash on that picture. And then, when I got it in the computer, I open my beloved photoshop! xd Image>Adjustments>Levels, and then move the piles so you get the wanted effect. Perhaps also a little change of brightness and contrast. Yep, that's how it is. ^^

The Conclusion:

My camera sucks.

No, seriously.

It's absolute rubbish.

The picture quality, even on it's highest setting, is awful. Pixelated beyond recognition. I only managed to get a few, FEW satisfactory pictures from the oooooooh sixty I took.

sad Here are my (less than cosplay quality) pictures:

Here, Here, And Here  

Cain_Hargreaves

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:02 pm
Cain_Hargreaves
The Experiment:

Sonoshi

The Conclusion:

My camera sucks.

No, seriously.

It's absolute rubbish.

The picture quality, even on it's highest setting, is awful. Pixelated beyond recognition. I only managed to get a few, FEW satisfactory pictures from the oooooooh sixty I took.

sad Here are my (less than cosplay quality) pictures:

Here, Here, And Here

I really like the second one. Something about the camera angle and the way it accentuates your jaw line. I like it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:30 pm
I don't want this to sound mean or anything but Cain_Hargeraves, are you agirl or a guy?  

Isorae

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:40 pm
YGOPaladin

I really like the second one. Something about the camera angle and the way it accentuates your jaw line. I like it.

Thank you! I think I'm really going to be forced to buy a better camera. crying Then again. . .what do I really expect for a hundred bucks?

Isorae
I don't want this to sound mean or anything but Cain_Hargeraves, are you agirl or a guy?

whee Is it hard to tell? Really? AHAHA! Success!!

And I'm really a girl. But don't tell anyone.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:40 am
Cain, those pictures were great! eek heart
I'm in love with the first and second ones! wow... oh by the way, I like them all! whee
you look so cute on the first one...! 3nodding  

Sonoshi
Crew

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:38 am
Sonoshi
I'm in love with the first and second ones! wow... oh by the way, I like them all! whee

Thank you. nn It's annoying. . .because literally RIGHT AFTER I posted these, I walked into the living room and found a beam of light falling through my living room window onto the couch, and grabbed my camera. The pictures I took from that turned out perfect. =/

But I don't want to spam the thread with pictures of me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:09 pm
heres me being bord yesterday (may21 '06) with my cellphone's camara

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Sesshie-chan

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:01 pm
Cain_Hargreaves
Sonoshi

Thank you. nn It's annoying. . .because literally RIGHT AFTER I posted these, I walked into the living room and found a beam of light falling through my living room window onto the couch, and grabbed my camera. The pictures I took from that turned out perfect. =/

But I don't want to spam the thread with pictures of me. sweatdrop

Spam away, Cain! XD

And yeah...lighting is a b***h. I was trying to take pics of things in my room yesterday but the lighting was impossible >_< I had to keep on fiddling with the settings on my camera to keep the flash from going off and washing everything out, and then there wasn't enough light, etcetcetc.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:31 pm
Sesshie-chan

I really like the grainy effect with the fourth picture. I don't know anything about cameras and photography so I have no idea if that was intentional or not or if that's something people do for effect, but either way it looks really cool.  

YGOPaladin

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:15 am
YGOPaladin
Sesshie-chan

I really like the grainy effect with the fourth picture. I don't know anything about cameras and photography so I have no idea if that was intentional or not or if that's something people do for effect, but either way it looks really cool.

I like the sepia tone and hte lighting in the first three, makes them look vintage :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:54 pm
Cain_Hargreaves

Isorae

whee Is it hard to tell? Really? AHAHA! Success!!

And I'm really a girl. But don't tell anyone.

Yeah cuz I saw the ones of you cosplaying and you looked a lot liek a guy (no offence) And then I saw those other pictures and you looked to pretty to be a guy!!!! You hurt my brain! XF

It actuallly happens all the time with me.... I'm a girl but I have INCREDIBLY short hair, hango out with guys and wear guys clothing. Whenever anyone asks I respond in an extremely falsetto voice "I'm a boy of course!" and bat my eyelids.  

Isorae

Sonoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:59 am
Ok sorry, but now I just have to show my new gothic lolita-outfit... whee
so here's me looking at a flower, looking down on you, close up, whole body pic (to the left is my friend, we went to the great ball for all 9th graders together last night)
Oh, and here's me sewing!  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces