Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Do emo kids join band? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:42 am
Bleeding x Darkness
I played the clarinet back in middle school.
But that was before I turned emo.
At which point anything aesthetically or intellectually important ceased to be so?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 pm
I'm in jazz band for guitar, but I used to play clarinet.  

xXxXxDaRkKaRmA13xXxXx

Trent Wesley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:43 pm
I can't play an instrument for my life ><  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:56 pm
I can't play any instrument.  

Vaknar21

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:57 pm
You probably can't play because you've never truthfully tried, and stuck to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:17 am
serjtankian_is_god
You probably can't play because you've never truthfully tried, and stuck to it.

That's right. I was forced to play an instrument in elementary School. I sucked at it while everyone else was a pro. So i basically 'lost' the mouthpiece and gave up trying.  

Trent Wesley

Nymphetamine-x

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:41 pm
xD I was in band when I was still in school. And yes, I did play french horn along with euphonium, trumpet and alto sax. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:35 pm
lol im in th marching band and concert band. i play th flute and next year i shoud get a piccalo smile
one of my friends is in th band 2. he has to be the most emo kid in our grade, maybe even th whole skool lol he plays the tuba and he looks soooo funny in the marching band uniforms! XD  

black_and_red_roses1

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:04 pm
black_and_red_roses1
lol im in th marching band and concert band. i play th flute and next year i shoud get a piccalo smile
one of my friends is in th band 2. he has to be the most emo kid in our grade, maybe even th whole skool lol he plays the tuba and he looks soooo funny in the marching band uniforms! XD

I think that almost all tuba players look funny period.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:40 am
I play alto sax for band in school because I didn't really have any choice. But offhand, I play the electric guitar.  

SophieMorita

black_and_red_roses1

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:54 am
serjtankian_is_god
black_and_red_roses1

ya they do. but he has the long dark emo looking hair that covers his eyes and our school colours are red and white and he jus looks hilarious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:27 am
black_and_red_roses1
serjtankian_is_god
black_and_red_roses1

ya they do. but he has the long dark emo looking hair that covers his eyes and our school colours are red and white and he jus looks hilarious.

That's funny. I've never gone to a school with white as one of their colors. The uniforms are always based around blue or black. sad But it's nice because I don't have to wear white underwear and a white bra. Haha.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:50 pm
Umm... I played alto sax all throughout high school.
Then again, I'm NOT "emo". cool

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:47 am
serjtankian_is_god
black_and_red_roses1
serjtankian_is_god
black_and_red_roses1

That's funny. I've never gone to a school with white as one of their colors. The uniforms are always based around blue or black. sad But it's nice because I don't have to wear white underwear and a white bra. Haha.

Hahaya it does suck having white as a school colour. But i only have to worry about that in the fall cuzz once it starts getting colder, we switch to red pants cuzz there heavy then the white pants.  

black_and_red_roses1

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iGrunny E M O

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:38 am
Clarinet.
Marching band, and Wind Ensemble. [top school band]  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games