Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON? (We need bad guys... :() Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which side are you on?
Good
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Evil
30%
 30%  [ 22 ]
I don't know.
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
I just want gold! (Clearly this is a sign of greed, which is EVILLL!!!)
36%
 36%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 72

Misfit-writer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:55 pm
Michelle sighed and went back into the town she had vines wrapped around her wrist but from far away they looked like they were fake. Her long brown hair was braided in a crown around her head with roses tucked in it perfectly. she ran into Ike and blushed "sorry sir" she said moving her arm quickly hoping he wouldn't see the vines form so close.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:07 pm
(( I guess I did not make it clear that Ike had dressed up as Waylay and went out to resque people))
"Pardon me ma'm" Waylay grumbled to the seemingly good citizen infront of him, pulling a piece of lickerish from nowhere and putting it in his mouth"This ain't a safe night to wonder alone miss. Say, did you just hear a scream?" he bends lower to study the smaller women, then straitens "I think there is someone in trouble, an its m' job to save'em"Strikes a dramatic pose!  

turtleclub13

Misfit-writer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:53 pm
((whatever same diff))
Michelle laughed "don't worry i can take care of myself in fact I'll come with you" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:34 am
Sparklad arrived at home as was changing into his house clothes, as snappily as a lightning-fast kid could. He went into the room and switched on the TV. There was a news report of a flaming nemesis wrecking a bank. He slapped his face. "Oh, now that I'm home, you do your crime." He changed back into his outfit and zipped off to the bank.

Singe was carrying off large sacks from the bank. He placed them on the ground before him to stretch a bit, but when he looked down to get them again, they had disappeared from sight. Suddenly, a tornado started to encircle him, and he was lifted up by a sudden loss of air pressure. He was beginning to suffocate from the lack of air. It was Sparklad, running in fast circles around him. "Sorry, your travel agent was pathetic," he said as he ran real fast, "Sure, malling, sightseeing, museum-hopping, but this is no place to do bank-robbery."

He stopped running with a skid sound on the cement pavement. As Singe was about to fall to the ground, he shot a static force around him, that sent him flying off to East City Detention Center. "Another baddie behind bars," he muttered.

((Singe requested to leave the rp. He told me to 'kill' his character, but Sparklad isn't the kind of guy who kills.))  

superpuppyone

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:28 am
Waylay looked to the sky as an unknown villain flew strait into jail "That does not happen ev'ry day, norm'ly it the'r trying to get out of jail?" Then Waylay continues to investigate the scream. He nods to the woman next to him "I 'ssume your a hero of some kind, though I caint say I reconize your face, why else would you be in a creepy ally by your self?" With that he leads the way deeper into the streets, continuing to talk...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:07 am
"well I wouldn't say i'm a hero" Michelle said "I've never saved anyone but i do have powers" she said fallowing Waylay "I just came to this city to see what it's like i used to live in the forest" she said  

Misfit-writer

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:05 pm
"Hurr, the forest? Dont like it there, too much woods, woods to creepy, now metal on the 'uder hand is..., wait you have power an dont resque people?"Waylay stops and looks at the smaller person, chewing thoughtfully on his lickerish  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:10 pm
"I'm not around people" she explained stopping as well  

Misfit-writer

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:37 pm
Waylay's massive brow crumples into a look of deep though........., then after what seemed like forever, something clicks in his head and he says"You might like it, feels good to resque people" and with that walks away leaving the girl akward and annoyed. ((Goes to investigate sound, o great GM from where did the scream originate?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:51 pm
Michelle fallowed him silently

Sheree left the forest and went into the city tossing her daggers aorund looking for some where to cause havoc  

Misfit-writer

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:41 pm
((Game Master, what was the noise? By the way, I think HP should be on a scale like Citizen-5, Cop-8, weak hero-10, tank hero-15, superman-20 and attacks scale like human punch-1, fire blast-3, hit by a thrown truck-5. What do you think GM))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:13 am
((Err, you were the one who first mentioned the scream. I don't know with you. rofl Maybe edit your posts?))
((I like that HP system. Yeah, perfect. Attacks should be limited to once every other post, for fairness.))  

superpuppyone

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:29 am
Waylay lumbered forward, and motioned for the smaller hero to stay put. He crept through the shadows and around the corner into the alley where the scream had originated, and stood horrified. What might have been a woman was spread over a 10 ft area. Waylay backtracked, stunned, and then from the shadows "b*****d!!!What have you done to her!", BANG BANG BANG. A man from the mouth of the alley opened fire, two shots missing and the last taking Waylay in his huge chest((2 damage, chainmail reduced the gunshot by one, HP13/15)). Waylay grunted and shouted "Stop that, that 'Urt, Don't You know a hero when you see's one!" Waylay lumbered into the light, towering over the man, and said "I AM WAYLAY",the pulles out another piece of his trademark lickerish  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:17 am
HP: 10/10
Michelle sat down laughing "geek" she murmered the Ivy from a wall of an apartment building came off it and slithered on the ground wrapping itself around the other mans gun and pulling it out of his hands bringing it over to Michelle she smiled turning the gun around in her hands examining it  

Misfit-writer

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces