Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:07 pm
"I thought I told you to leave me alone." Gil said, looking right at her with a dull stare.
"And just why the hell are you following me??"

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:09 pm
"..Your the only person who's ever talked to me, besides the officers.." Demi said in a quiet tone, looking up at him. "And as to why I'm following you... I don't... know really. Same reason as why I'm not leaving you alone."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:13 pm
"Joy..." Gil groaned, before there was a tone on the intercom.

-5 Minutes until refueling and Arsenal Refitting is complete. Do not be alarmed when artificial gravity shuts off...-

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:15 pm
"Do I annoy you or something..?" Demi asked, tilting her head before the intercom had gone off.

"Wee~ I love it when the gravity goes off!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:32 pm
Gil had used the moment of her distraction to run off quietly...  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:35 pm
"...Maybe I am annoying him..?" Demi asked herself quietly.

"...Naaaaah.." She giggled, before walking off in a random direction to find him.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:41 pm
Gil had found himself at the command bridge. Ironically, he needed to be there anyway as he needed to Identify which mobile suit was his.
"It would be the Black-and-Gold Gaplant..." he said, pointing out the window at it, still being loaded into the ship's hull.

"Alright, all that leaves us is the unclaimed Sazabi and we're good to go...Any clues who that belongs to..?"

"No idea..."

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:46 pm
"That's mine Sir." Demi said with a closed eye smile, appearing behind Gil. "The Sazabi is registered to me Sir, Petty Officer Third Class Demi Charmeine."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:52 pm
"Roger that...We'll be taking off once they're loaded. You two can go check into your quarters." The engineer said, walking off after handing them separate keys to separate rooms.

Gil had already walked off again, going towards his quarters.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:54 pm
"Okey dokey." Demi said cheerfully, taking her key and twirling it on her finger, going back to following Gil, whistling happily. It was... odd... For the first time ever she actually felt happy. And it was all because Gil couldn't stand her.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:58 pm
Gil reached his room and unlocked it. He looked inside and smirked. Inside was a bed, a window, an empty desk, a computer, and a bathroom. In the center of the room was a bag with his name on it.
He walked in and opened the bag. He began sorting things out as if he had done this before, because he had.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:00 pm
"Wow... Nice setup..." Demi said with a long whistle. "Is it like this for all pilots or just you..?" She asked, tilting her head as she stood in the doorway.
"And before you ask: my room is across the hall.. Lucky huh?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:05 pm
"VERY!!" Gil exclaimed before walking over and shutting the door.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:06 pm
Demi just stared at the door for a minute, taken by surprise. While most people would have been upset or angry, she was only more happy. All she could do was giggle and walk into her room and do the exact same thing as she saw him doing.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:12 pm
Gil finished unpacking and placing everything where it was. The room had transformed to a 'lived in' feel.
He laid down on the bed and waited for the ship to leave.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff