Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] Luo vs Vrail Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:00 pm
Luo surprised did nothing as Vrail pulled him in. As soon as the jutsu activated and became enhanced, Luo focused on Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training). However, despite his resistance training, Luo cried out in pain. Not only was he holding a metal kunai, but the wire in his left hand as well as his umbrella were metal. As the jutsu broke when Vrail fell, Luo stood hunched over panting. His body seeming to steam. He was burned pretty badly. He stood hunched over for a moment, before finally bending down to quickly remove the senbon from Vrail's shoulder socket, and knee cap. He then used another regular senbon to fish out the tip of the one that he broke off. "Good thing he's unconscious, or this would really hurt." Luo said to himself. He picked Vrail up slowly, and put him on his back. "Man, you're heavy. I guess it's cause you aren't managing your weight being unconscious." With Vrail on his back, Luo walked slowly to the grand hall with him in tow. His whole body felt like it was on fire.
((It was a good fight. So We'll be in the grand hall, and you can wake up there.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:03 pm
((Luo just for future reference: Electricity resistance doesn't work like that. It is a passive jutsu that keeps lightning jutsu from harming it's user. So instead of getting shocked when using it, you can use them like any other jutsu.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:09 pm
((Ah okay, thanks for the reference, I'll keep that in mind. In any case, it didn't affect the outcome in any outstanding way.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:08 pm
((is it jsut me or have i seen you use 3 elements... do you have a bloodline that lets you do that... i mean that might cause you to fail cause I aint passing someone who does not understand the rules. You seem to have water wind and lightning))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:12 pm
((Yeah... he does have a weird Bloodline. I didn't understand it either but it let him use jutsu he didn't know and elements he didn't have.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:15 pm
((No, the bloodline is unspoken jutu, it's listed in the custom bloodlines. I learned wind from a scroll given to me to train with, and lightning scroll given to me by Shiro to train with while I was here as well.))

EDIT sad (And I DO know the wind element, and I DO have those jutsu. I'm not just pulling stuff out of thin air.))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:19 pm
((I told you that you can only learn jutsu of your element though. I stated that specifically when I gave you all the scrolls I had when I had to leave for a bit.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:25 pm
((I'll go check the posts again cause I'm pretty sure you didn't say that. And if you did, then I apologize. Then the only element there that I don't know that I ever used was lightning. And it wasn't my use of lightning that helped me win. I used in total 2 lightning jutsu. That's all.))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:26 pm
((i guess it is a misunderstanding .... well if you cant learn 3 elements better choose 2 that you would like to remain ... I am feeling a bit patient today so I aint going to swing the fail hammer.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:31 pm
((I tried finding it as well, but I couldn't. I think it may have been over PMs or something, but my hitsory only goes back a week or so.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:33 pm
((It's fine... He won and I lost. I just wish I knew if I passed.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:34 pm
((Ishmail, it's around page 11 of the grand hall cause that's when I started training with the scroll. So it should be before that page somewhere. But in any case, I've already chosen the wind and water elements, so I have absolutely no problem deleting the lightning jutsu from my character sheet. It's hardly used at this time anyway. Thanks for understanding though, I really do appreciate it.))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:45 pm
Zeramaru enters and then says "Luo you are crafty and you prove to have an excellent mastery of your jutsus, Vrail even when faced with defeat you decide to continue" Zeramaru then touched Vrail, since he was the yonbi and has absolute power over poison he was able to remove it.

"I will announce the ones who pass later now just relax and do what you wish in the village" Zeramaru said as he turned and left.

((notice the personality change...))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:52 pm
((O_O Yeah... it scares me. From Hard a** to nice guy... Zeramru are you sick? Maybe you should lie down, I'll get you some medication and a wet rag.))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:56 pm
((That's a HUGE change in personality. I'll keep that in mind.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff