Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply RP Lounge
PIRATE SHIP !!! [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate?
  yes!
View Results

L337 M4573R N!NJ4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:33 am
(sorry typo, it's Maskus)

"Thanks capn'" he said while pulling himself out of one of the captain's very plush chairs. Maskus was carefully considering the secret plan the capn' was telling him wondering how dangerous the adventure would be but more importantly why the capn' was looking for someone rather than something. Ultimately he shrugged it off in his mind as a trivial thought for the capn' was no fool and the capn' had his reasons. As he watched the captain pull the rope a catgirl came forth with drinks and when she offered him a drink he slightly hesitated not that he was surprised by the catgirl, simply it was that it was very unexpected. As soon as he had the drink in hand he greedily drank it down, "*aah* Still the pirate with the finest taste I know." Maskus strutted his way out behind the capn' only wondering what the surprized crew might say. He crossed his arms and leaned in towards the captains ear before the crew assembled, "Make me a good speech will ya?" The capn' shot him a smile seeming to say, need you ask.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:26 am
~as the crew assembled the captain stood there drinking from his glass~

~in a lower voice so that the others couldn't hear, he said~
It'll be nice to have ya back on da crew.
Hopefully you and I can master this little challenge and head back to baltimore to celebrate soon.

~with that the captain chuckled and took another gulp of his drink~

(unfortunately the story halts here - I kinda need moonracer to advance this little plotpoint - and she hasn't been in lately)  

xwhateverxdudex

aamiller321

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:56 pm
(s'cool, I can take the plot a teensy bit further)

His sloops had returned and he could see the pirate ship now. It was just larger than a speck on the horizon but even from the distance he was at he could tell it was a large War Galleon of Spanish make. Climbing the rigging so that the two long sleek boats beside the barge could see him he signaled them to go around and flank the ship. They were flying merchant colors, and would sail away after peppering the other ship with grapeshot. If he was lucky they would take the masts out with chain or bar shot, but he couldn't count on that happening. After the pirate ship arrived they would only find him on the abovedeck. On his command some of his men would swarm through a hole they had carved into the ship and take the other ship, sailing away and leaving the other portion of the crew stranded on the barge. He would then demand their captain hand over the man he wanted, and then drop them over the side of the ship in a longboat.

Striding to the captain's cabin he sat down on the bare floor (all the furniture had gone back on his other sloops) and drew a hexagram with green chalk. Sitting in the center he began to chant...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:53 pm
(I'm sorry! *sighs and bows head* I swear my life can seriously calm down I won't complain one bit.)

Moonracer stood at the wheel guiding the ship her gazed focused ahead yet glancing every so often to watch the crew as they worked making sure they did what needed to be done and to catch any signals whether good or bad. Her mind though still lingered slightly on what her captain had told her before they were interrupted she wondered why he wanted her to fight this mysterious guard, and not himself. She knew better then to think it was because her captain was a coward that, would be like saying hell was a country resort. There have been many a times she's fought back to back with her captain in serious battles, he's not one to run and hide so it makes her wonder why her.

Her thoughts were dismissed though as she heard the bell. She watched as the crew began to assemble well those that could, but there were certain ones that couldn't because of duties. Moonracer watched as the crew gathered many eyeing this new figure with the captain wondering who he is and what's going on. She had glanced to the side and noticed the figure but the captain was notorious for having "new" figures with him she swore it was a game to keep the crew guessing or wondering where he pulled them from.

She noticed the crew gathered and calmed down rather quickly for a change she thinks to herself, 'They're probably to curious to know who the newbie is.' She glances back for a moment, "Most of tha crew be assembled Captain, have at 'em." She'd make sure the ones that weren't there because of duties would know of his words once she was relieved of the wheel.

Demon left Hawkeyes up in the crow's nest to keep an eye horizon looking for enemies or their target. Demon swung down on a rope and lands on the deck. He stands crossing his arms and looks up silently at the new figure that stood with the captain just watching and waiting to see what this was all about.

(I'm so sorry that was lame but I wasn't sure if Miller's boat was on their horizon or another pirates horizon or what. Also my brain just wasn't really working so I winged it poorly for a change...I'm sorry.)  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

aamiller321

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:40 am
(It's my boat on the horizon)

Thick tendrils of pale green mist snaked their way around the boat, then they slithered their way across the water surrounding the boat that was drawing ever closer as well. The mist was stifling, hot and heavy, but the pirates in the hold were used to it. Everyone on board wore glasses like the captains, black spectacles with the rune of clear vision inscribed on each lens, so that they could see through the unearthly mist. The captain strode to the center of the ship and adressed the assembled pirates, "Allright you sorry rum soaked excuses for decent sailors, I want us full speed ahead! But the moment we ram them get back in the hold. I'll see if I can settle this diplomatically," he grinned wickedly " I know we're going to win, men. It's common sense one can hold more men in the cargo bay ofa ship than in a galleon stocked for war. And after all, I only ask for one member of their crew. Why the needless violence?" The captain walked the the door of the captains cabins, and turned around "What are you looking at1? GET TO WORK!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:28 pm
(*blinks* Okay forgive me if I'm the only one that has to ask this but WTF miller? Is your dude on the pirate ship talking to us? Is he still on his ship talking to his crew? If he's on our ship how the heck did he pull that trick off? In other words dude you totally lost me, please explain? Forgive me if I'm the only one that got lost.)  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 am
(I believe that he is still talking to his crew - on the horizon of my ship - making evil plans for everyone else - but little does he know, all plans shall be interupted - even mine ^.^ )

~once the majority of the crew had assembled, the captain began~
Listen up everyone. This is pirate maskus, an old ally of mine.
He's one of the toughest, fastest, wildest, sneakiest pirates I know.
And he's now lieutenant, that's 3rd in command for thoes of you that don't know. And if what I know, plus what he's told me, means anything, then we'll need his help. So if an order doesn't come from me, or moonracer, you all need to do what he says. Now back to work.
~the captain laughed loudly and walked over to the wheel~

~talking to moonracer~
The time is nearly upon us.
Soon, we shall see if we can get this bodyguard of theirs on our side.
We'll need his strenth to overcome the powers that we shall soon face.
That'll be your job. I'll fight em first to show you his style and to wear him down, but then you finish em off, so to speak. For you see, that potion works best on females. Once you take it, you'll be more powerful then anyone else on this ship.

~The captain walked to the back of the ship, the highest point besides the crows nest and started preparing his weapons, as he shouted one more thing to the crew through the microphone~
We're almost there. Prepare for battle!

~the crew began their preperations just as the captain heard a noise - it was the sound of a ship in the distance - but wait, it sounded like it was coming from two different directions, from two different cloud banks~
The captain thought to himself: huh, I must be hearing things. Must be some side effects of that potion.

~as the pirate ship headed to the cape, a number of dark clouds could be seen there - but yet a much larger cloud cover was advancing from the side, from the direction that the mystery island was in~
The Captain thought that the ships eccho, the second sound that he had heard just might have come from it, but he dismissed it as his imagination and went back to preparing his weapons.

[please, no one touch that much larger cloud cover, it'll be a major plot point twist for everyone, hehehe]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:39 pm
Moonracer glances to Maskus he was an interesting looking fellow but a trusted friend of the captain was always welcomed. She gave a curt nod to the man before her attention returned forward.

The crew muttered a bit about how connected this Maskus character and the captain was once dismissed they went about their work. Moonracer swore at times the crew were worse then house wives always looking for the next gossip and running with it. Some of the theories, stories, and such about these two she was sure to be outrages but it kept the crew happy to have something to talk about, and some of the stories she has heard she wonders how much liquor they'd intake before uttering the first word.

When the captain approached she listened well to his words bowing her head slightly to hear him clearly. She gives a faint nod as her questions were answered. She blinks slightly at finding out the potion worked best on females but gave a faint nod confirming she'd give everything she had for his task he's given her. A feeling crept over her that hell was about to come knocking a smirk pulled at one corner of her lips, she did so love a challenge.

Demon listened with the rest of the crew on who this new guy was. Demon's crimson eyes studied the man for several moments after they were dismissed, but then broke his gaze and grabbed the rope and swung back up into the mast and climbed back up to the crows nest and relaid what Hawkeyes had missed.

Hawkeyes never turned his golden eyes from the sea but gives a slight nod to the update. The guy looks out watching this pale green mist in the distance that was closing and utters, "Hey Demon, that mist look a bit funny to you?"

Demon looks out his eyes squint slightly as he looks off towards the horizon and gives a faint nod to the question. Demon climbs down and gets back to work on deck, but stops at one moment lifting his crimson gaze he stares at the sky above them. He remains like this for the briefest of moments before he shakes his head and lowered his gaze and got back to work.

Hawkeye turns, "Oi Captain! There be sumptin' funny off de starboard bow!"

(Well since I'm not a hundred percent sure on this I hope no one minds what I did there. Since I mean come on someone's going to notice some weird pale green mist...but wasn't sure if it was engulfing the boat or not so I just suggested that it was. Hope this is okay for everyone.)  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:03 pm
~the captain looked up when he heard him called~

Aye, I see it.
We're just hitting the edge now, but the main mass of it is to far to make visibility impossible just yet. Keep an eye on it for now and let me know if you see anything inside.
~hawkeyes nods at the captains command and watches the cloud bank even closer~

~the captain walks back down to moonracer~
Those clouds off to starboard are indeed worrysome.
But we'll reach the cape before then.
What I'm worried about is the cloud cover at the cape.
We could be walk'n into a trap.
They hired a bodyguard, so they know we're come'n.
But if they knew that today was the day, then we would be the ones in trouble.
What do you think? Are we sailing into a trap?

~as the pirate ship got ever closer to the cape and the awaiting ambush from Captain Quincy, the ominous green cloud silently glided towards them, it's dark edges extending it's tendril-like formations forwards as if it was sensient~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:08 am
Down in the hold of the pirate ship among the cargo and provisions the lid on one of the barrels slowly lifts up. Despite a piece of black cloth covering the figured eyes it appears to look around the hold beforeclimbing out of the barrel and removeing a few items from the barrel next to it. If there had been anyone to see they'd see a man in a black hooded robe belted at the waist with white hair can be seen hanging into the mans face. He replaces the lids on the barrels wrong side up leaveing a different shade of wood showing then the rest in the hold he then turns and walks directly into the support for the deck above. "Oh hello there Mr. Wood plank. Fancy meeting you like this. Yes yes I've been well you? Quiet the sap arent you? Well I must be off interesting things to see though I see not." he shrugs. "Well I'll be off then." he steps to the side and walks to the ladder feels around it before climbing into the trap door to the deck above. "Oh good day Mr. Door no time to chat things to do you see. Or not." He flips the trap door open and closes it after he climbs through he stands brushing his cloths of not seeming to care that he's on board a pirate ship without permission.  

Gryph Korval

L337 M4573R N!NJ4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:59 pm
Maskus was pleased by what the captain had said and then was formultaing the kinds of stories to tell the crew about the adventures of the captain and him. Some being false and some being true, terribly exciting but not unbelievable. However before his thoughts could formulate they were cleared from his mind as the crew began to take positions for the battle and raid that laid ahead of them. However it was when Maskus saw in the distance the large sentient green mist that, that old familiar feeling of creeping dread came upon him. "Could it be..., the rumors. I thought they were just rumors". Quickly he ran towards a corner of the ship where no one might see him and began scrambling through his pouch one of his five most cherished and valuable items. He pulled out a rag that was a deep burgandy with yellow embroydary on it and it was slightly tattered. He placed his fingers on the strange symbol in the center of it and muttered something under his breath, suddenly the rag has transformed into what looks like an old and slightly tatterd captains coat. As quickly as he put it on he made his way to the captain, passing a white haired man on the way. "Captain", Maskus exclaimed, "We cannot go into that mist, there is much more than meets the eye. You remember I said that I had seen and heard of strange things and goings on in my journeys? There is a danger in that mist beyond what you're expecting."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:24 pm
~the captain saw his long time ally run up to him wearing an old captains coat - not bothering with asking where it came from, for maskus had that way, he listened to what his friend said~

Unfortunately it's heading right for us, my friend.
And we are at present, too close for a turn-around to be possible.
It would reach us before we finished the turn.
We could go around the cape to escape.
That would be possible because we wouldn't need to slow down.
But if we don't take the time to fight our enemy, they could very easily sink us. On the other hand, if we stop to fight, the cloud will most likely reach us before any of us can escape. Especially if the battle takes too long.

What do the TWO of you think?
~the captain nods to both maskus and moonracer~  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:37 pm
Hawkeyes nods, "Aye captain!" He turns his piercing gaze back to the ill colored clouds in the distance and watches carefully trying to pick out anything to be of use to the captain.

Moonracer was thinking about the captain's words she was never one to make a snap decision without weighing the knowledge, unless she had to that is. She looks at him all to serious and shrugs slightly, "Aye, them cloud cover over tha cape in deed be worrisome captain, but no excitement no bounty worth taken. Walkin' into a trap is always possible Captain, but...hiring this one bodyguard that you're after that's suppose to be that good, them clouds both the cover and the green ones, and this particular ship we're planning to hit happens to have that guard." She shakes her head slightly, "I'm not sure if it's a trap or the threads of fate captain. If we're sailin' into a trap though that be meaning we gots ourself a rat on board and not our favorite kind, and I don't like that thought."

Demon noticed the strange man that moved about the ship seemingly unnoticed or at least unbothered. After all you didn't often see one with hair his color unless they were old or different after all demon has silvery white hair so he should know. He watched this hooded figure with white hair as he brushed himself off and raises an eyebrow this figure was not one he recognized as part of the crew so watched him closely, maybe he was just one that he didn't hang around often...but as it was he continued to work but watched this figure closely.

Moonracer thought about the captains words and nods slightly, "Well there be away to make a quick turn around, but we'd need a bit of luck and tha crew not to lose their lunch." She looks at the captain's friend and then looks to the captain, "I don't know about yur friend captain but ya know I don't back down from a fight easily. We could make a run fer it especially if ye be thinking we be headin' into a trap, but...them ill looking cloud be gettin offly close and if that ship we be after be a trap we gonna have a fight on our hands. I say we face it head on at least then we gots a better chance of seeing it rather then it sneekin up on our back ends." She shrugs slightly, "Them just be my thoughts captain."

(Hey Gryph! Glad you could join us man! Hope ya didn't mind what I did with Demon there, and I hope he's on our ship and not the other one cause the other guy calls his a pirate ship too I think, so I get a little confused if so then just disregards Demon's section there. But if so hope ya don't mind. ^_^)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:57 am
Maskus abruptly turned to moonracer, "I ain't no yellow belly, I'm not afraid to fight and I don't say what I say without reason." He could smell it in the air now, it's to late he thought. As he turned his head towards the mist he finally realized now there's no turning back, the mist was heading their way to fast. They would have to work quickly to pick up speed and make sure that they knew where they would be headed before the mist would diminish their visibility. He turned to face both Moonracer and the Captain now. "Alright, when I was further up north I was in a town and there were rumors about green mist. Legends that had been around for ages, people or creatures in the green mist, evil beings. I would a thought it was a rumor to until one night I saw the mist me self. By the shore I saw the mist plain as day, huge sentient cloud of green and then it dissapaited into nothingness, then I saw three survivors half-dead floating in the water. First one died almost as soon as I got him on the shore, the second was hysterical about creatures or people or monsters but it didn't matter the third became violent and attacked and killed the second before I could stop him. In the end I was forced to kill him, he had a look in his eye something had changed him. Either way... *he raised his left hand and gripped the hilt of his sword tightly* prepare for Hell!" Now he looked again to the captain, "Alright what's the plan for this attack of yours?  

L337 M4573R N!NJ4

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:20 am
Alright then, we'll fight, and hope we fair better then those poor souls did against the green clouds.

Here's the plan.
We'll charge up to them as quickly as possible and split the team. Team 1 mans the cannons. They'll shoot the enemy cannons and hopefully dissable them, so we won't take too much damage.
Team 2 will throw sticks of TNT to their deck, to scatter them, and then join team 3.
Once the enemies have scattered, team 3 with team 2, will board them and kill as many as quickly as possible before they can recover. If the first team can take out the enemy cannons, then they'll join the rest of us on deck too.

Now, when this guard shows himself, I'll attack him straight on as hard as I can.
If I can wear him down enough for him to start using secret skills, then you MR, will drink the potion and attack him with everything you've got. Remember, try to get'em to join the crew. You, maskus, might have to play babysitter for me when MR takes my place, if I become too injured to fight effectively. But we'll have these...

~the captain holds up two more potion viles and hands one to maskus~

They won't be AS affective for us, but they'll "cure critical wounds" enough for us to be able to fight again if we become too injured ourselves.

Now I doubt that we'll be able to take out the enemy AND start up again in time to avoid the green clouds, but these 3 viles should help us with what ever might be in there.

~the captain walks a little farther forwards towards the rest of the crew and shouts the plan to them too, except for the part about the 3 potion viles - then he turns around... ~

~suddenly shadowcat, now dressed in a battle suit, opens the captains quarters door and walks up to the three of them~

Shadowcat here, will be leader of the first team.
As it turns out, she's got quite a sense of direction, including how to aim a cannon. With her in the lead, we'll take out their cannons in no time.

~with that, shadowcat runs off and starts to prepare the cannons and direct the crew under her command to do the same~

Alright you 2.
I need the wildest, most unpredictable, person to lead team two in throwing tnt. And the other shall lead team 3. I of course will do the best I can to take out as many as I can in any way possible, until we can Identify their guard.

Now !?!
Who want's to lead which team?

~the captain waits for his second and third to tell him which team they want to lead~ ( 1 or 2 ? )  
RP Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff