Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Nintendo announces Gold/Silver remake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:23 pm
God I'm so happy, but only if it keeps the other region.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:25 pm
l-Kathulu-l
God I'm so happy, but only if it keeps the other region.

Yeah. I'm not sure I'll buy it if it doesn't keep Kanto.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:02 pm
We need EVERYTHING we had in the old version, plus special content.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:06 pm
Caramel Kisses
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~!!!
*runs around in joyous ecstasy*
uh. o_O omg.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:29 pm
You know, if you go to the Japanese site... there's a link to the mini site...

It's there... in Jap-speak... Under the changing banner.

This is relevant to last page  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:32 pm
"Bout damn time we got a remake of the Gen II games.

Haven't played in Johto for some time, ever since my Gold versions battery went dead a couple of years back.

EDIT: Yeah, I agree with what a couple of people say. I ain't getting one of them unless it has Kanto as well. We REALLY need to have a Pokemon game with ALL the reigions.  

Sir Codin

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:35 pm
Lord of Armageddon

Haven't played in Johto for some time, ever since my Gold versions battery went dead a couple of years back.

EDIT: Yeah, I agree with what a couple of people say. I ain't getting one of them unless it has Kanto as well. We REALLY need to have a Pokemon game with ALL the reigions.

the Lord Zylo
l-Kathulu-l
Bleeding Prince
I would totally pay like $50 for a Nintendo DS Pokemon game with all 4 regions. It would add soooooo much content for just one game that it would be worth it.
The problem I see with that is that the pokemon league for the 1st region would be like 50, then after the second region maybe in the 80's. The 3rd is 100. Then what? It's either that they would have to lower the EXP amount that you get so the first pokemon league would be in the 25's.

This.

They'd have to lower the exp rate a lot, if they games were to encompass every region. Also, to counteract the trading of pokemon from Diamond/Pearl that were higher-leveled, you'd have to dumb down the traded-in pokemon by level so that you didn't have overpowered pokemon to early on.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:36 pm
Lord of Armageddon

This would only really be feasible in a console game.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

nerdyninja

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:37 pm
I've known for a couple of days but its still ******** sweet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:37 pm
[Kegan]
Lord of Armageddon

This would only really be feasible in a console game.
Thats why I want a Pokemon game that plays like Tales of Symphonia.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:39 pm
Isn't ToS real time?  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:43 pm
[Kegan]
Isn't ToS real time?
Thats it. I couldnt remember the name of the battle system.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:45 pm
l-Kathulu-l
Lord of Armageddon

the Lord Zylo
l-Kathulu-l
Bleeding Prince
I would totally pay like $50 for a Nintendo DS Pokemon game with all 4 regions. It would add soooooo much content for just one game that it would be worth it.
The problem I see with that is that the pokemon league for the 1st region would be like 50, then after the second region maybe in the 80's. The 3rd is 100. Then what? It's either that they would have to lower the EXP amount that you get so the first pokemon league would be in the 25's.

This.

They'd have to lower the exp rate a lot, if they games were to encompass every region. Also, to counteract the trading of pokemon from Diamond/Pearl that were higher-leveled, you'd have to dumb down the traded-in pokemon by level so that you didn't have overpowered pokemon to early on.
Actually, those were really good points. Never really thought of those....  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:52 pm
I know FireRed And LeafGreen were true to the source and kept the original 150 in good old Dexter's memory. I know you couldn't trade in things that were in the National Dex but not the Kanto Dex. What I wonder is if you're somehow kept from obtaining new evolutions before you get the National Dex. Like Yanma -> Yanmega, or Piloswine -> Mamoswine. Any thoughts? Keep in mind that I've never actually set hands on FR or LG.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:20 pm
I had leaf green and it seemed to stay true to the 150, but on the islands you could get a few from the 2nd gen. But now I'm worried about Gligar and them, But it might be like in leaf green where you needed the national dex or they would stop evolving.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff