Reply Roleplay
The New Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheGleekKid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:09 pm
Alyssa starred at the bag of chips in her lap. she looked back up at Queenie and said, "this was from your money. i have plenty of food at home. thanks though. you know, i never asked what your name is." just then she also realized that there was another stranger there. she quickly covered her eyes and starred at the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:12 pm
"Hmm?" Queenie turned back to Alyssa. "Mu-"

She stopped herself. Her blood went a little cold as she'd almost given away her birth name. She couldn't afford it...after all, it'd be suspicious if someone everyone thought dead simply came back.

"Queenie." she said after some time. "I'm Queenie."  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheGleekKid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:14 pm
"Nice to meet you Queenie. My name is Alyssa." Alyssa still had her head down so then that way the other guy wouldn't see her eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:16 pm
"Likewise," she replied, calmed that she didn't question her stutter. That might have caused trouble.

"Mhh, I might regret asking you two later," Queenie started, "But what are you doing in the junkyard? At this hour no less?"  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:17 pm
nice eye they just like mine a little  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:20 pm
lokk fo some part to make a robot  

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

TheGleekKid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:28 pm
(sorry, i totally forgot to post something about the stutter...oh well)

Alyssa had a little fright in her eyes, but its a good thing that she was still looking down at the ground so that way no one could see her eyes, especially this stranger. She replied back, "I was just on my way home and then i remembered that i needed to pick up a couple pieces of metal because im making a bed frame. it might look really bad, but its one none-the-less" Alyssa sat there scared looking at the ground still, hoping that Queenie didn't notice the lie in her voice that she was trying to cover up. 'hopefully it wasn't noticeable' Alyssa thought  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:32 pm
"I can make a bedframe," Queenie pointed out. "Heck I can make two bedframes in the same hour."

Turning back to Ace she raised an eyebrow, "And what do you want a robot for?" she asked, "Don't you watch the movies? They gain your trust but then get these artificial intelligence programs that threaten to take over the world!" She flung her hands up in the air to punctuate her statement.

She quickly turned back to Alyssa, "But yeah I'll make it. There's more iron in here than in the mines they came from at least."  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm
your eye are fin they are just like my kind of ace said  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:44 pm
"Really? you'll do that for me? that would be more than amazing!! and kid, whatever your name is, what kind of robot are you wanting to make? because if its one that will try to take over the world, I'm going to have to stop you here. I will not allow anyone to pass me to get products for evil." Alyssa said, still starring at the ground. She isn't going to even try to let him see her eyes.  

TheGleekKid

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:47 pm
i a good robot in protect every one  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:47 pm
"And believe me boy," sighed Queenie, agreeing with Alyssa, "I'm half robot myself and the engineering behind it is not worth it."

Queenie stood up, and began collecting long pieces of metal and other things, heaving her overnight bag and bag of food in another arm. "Let's see this bedframe of yours." Queenie declared to Alyssa. "I'll need to do measurements and see if your current bedframe is salvageable."  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:54 pm
"ok so let what should i be right back" ace said ace run to the forest got a tree came back and made a "desk need a desk" ask ace  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:05 pm
'Oh, shoot.' Alyssa thought. 'What am I going to do about this bed frame? I already have one. It's pretty junky though. So maybe I didn't mess things up for myself.' Alyssa stood up and when she did, she turned her back on the kid and looked at Queenie, not afraid for her to look at her eyes. "Okay. We can go look at it." Alyssa didn't even look at the kid when she talked to him, "Kid, don't mess things up for yourself. You're still young. Don't fill your mind on monsters. There is no such thing as monsters that will take over the world. Robots, yes, but not monsters. Also, what happens if your robot there has a problem and starts to get messed up and tries to kill you? What are you going to do about that?" Alyssa then talks to Queenie again, "Would you like any help carrying anything? I'd be glad to help."  

TheGleekKid

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:12 pm
"Nah," Queenie declined, "Being a cyborg has the nice addition of extra strength."

They walked to the apartment in the dark. Everyone, save for a few people on the late night shift, was asleep. They arrived at the trashy apartment, the halls narrow and creaky. The landlord, who narrowed his eyes at seeing his "tenant" arriving with a strange bulky guest.

"We don't allow shared apartments here." he said stiffly, flinching as he looked at Alyssa. However, Queenie didn't have the temper to brush this off.

"Shut it twit," she snapped loudly, making him jump, "I'm doing her a favor. Quit being so damn suspicious. Shouldn't you being working on the condition of your lousy apartments anyway?" The landlord, not expecting such a crass and rude guest, walked off in a huff, sneering at Queenie who sneered right back.

"p***k," she muttered, taking a look around, "What is he charging you to stay in this dump anyway?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff