Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hyouton Clan Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:06 am
"Yeah I see that...you're right!" exclaimed Zane as he was released from the chains and looked on the scroll. "I didn't even see that one okay, lets get started." Zane said as he studied the scroll reading up on the description and the handsigns. 1/5  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:19 am
Zane decided to create a water clone to help him with his training. He asked the water clone to stand several feet away from him in order to ensnare his clone in the chains. "Okay...Snow chains!" exclaimed Zane as he forced the handsigns that he memorized. Suddenly, a stream of water erupts from the ground and splash on the ankles of the clone. "You know...if I wasn't made out of water, I'd be upset!" exclaimed the clone. "You know what, you just reminded me how much I HATE clones!" 2/5

"Yukikusari no Jutsu!" exclaimed Zane as he formed the handsigns. This time the water stream shot up and splashed the clone's wrists with water. "You know...you really suck at this," pointed out the clone. "I'm going to kill you once I trap you!" shot back Zane 3/5

"Okay come on, form the snow and manipulate it!" exclaimed Zane as he forced the handsigns. The combination of the wind and water elements forced the snow into grabbing the clone's ankles. The clone simply stepped forward and the snow broke grip easily. "Well you'll never get to kill me because you'll never trap me at this rate," laughed the clone. 4/5

"You know what that's it, I'm tired of you! YUKIKUSARI NO JUTSU!" exclaimed Zane as the snow shot up and clasped upon the clone's wrists and ankles. The grip was so tight it felt like it was crushing them. "HA! What do you have to say now eh?" asked Zane with a wide grin on his face as he dispeled the clone and the snow dropped back down to the floor.  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:49 am
Minato kept working on forming the perfect rasengan without the helping hand

((2/5))  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:55 am
Zane left Minato to work and looked at his scrolls. “Lets see, here’s an interesting one, Mizukaisou Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Reflection Clone Technique) Description: A jutsu that makes the user's reflection in water step out of the reflection and attack as a physical body. This type of water clone is an improvement over the Mizu Bunshin, possessing Chakra, Intelligence, and Physical abilities equivalent to 1/3 the user's. Each clone can be destroyed with a solid blow.” Zane began to practice the handsigns shown on the scroll 1/5

Zane stood up and walked to the surface of the water. He looked at his reflection and studied it. “So how in the world am I supposed to make this thing just walk up from the water?” Zane asked himself as he pondered on the answer. 2/5

“I got it, Mizukaisou Bunshin no Jutsu!” exclaimed Zane as he formed the handsigns. Nothing happened and the reflection of the water still copied him. 3/5
“Maybe I have to seep out my chakra to the clone?” asked Zane as he formed the handsigns yet again. This time the reflection was moving on its own and stuck his toungue out at Zane. “You’re a jerk!” Zane exclaimed. “Now how do I get you out of there?” 4/5

Zane forced the handsigns and yelled out “Mizukaisou Bunshin no Jutsu!” he seeped out his chakra into the reflection and the reflection stepped up from the water and stood on the water’s surface. “Whoa…you’re a pretty good looking guy,” joked Zane as he dispelled the jutsu and the reflection went back into the water. 5/5  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:02 am
Minato tried again and almost perfected it expect it was to small.
(3/5)

Minato tried again but got the same results.
(4/5)

Minato tried it again and got a perfect ball.
(5/5)

Minato made a clone and sent it to the other side "Ready?" the clone nodded as it made a chidori and minato made his rasengan "GO" the two charged at each other then smashed their moves together causing a large burst of chakara as the attacks fought each other  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:07 am
"GREAT JOB!" exclaimed Zane as he went over to Minato. "That was awesome! You managed to perfect it."  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:26 am
Minato broke the the chidori and slammed the rasengan into his clone which turned into water "Thanks kid."  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:36 am
"Alright...it's time for some intense training!" exclaimed Zane as he bit his thumb. "Summoning no Jutsu!" Zane exclaimed as he clasped his palm on the ground. Suddenly, a fierce explosion disturbed the dojo as a monkey appeared out of the smoke. The monkey had spikey hair, and two katanas tied to his waist. What the hell am I doing here? "Hey the name's Zane Shimizu! And I was the one that summoned you," exclaimed Zane as he gazed upon Santourai.
I should kill you where you stand for summoning me kid "Bring it! Double Mizu no Yaiba!" Zane exclaimed as he formed two katanas in both his hands made out of water. Zane bore his swords at Santourai as Santourai unsheathed his blades. "Now lets do this!" Zane exclaimed as he charges towards the monkey.  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:51 pm
The clanging of their swords was heard throughout the entire area. Zane jumped into the sky and attempted to crash down on Sanourai, but Santourai swiftly dodged to the right and slashed horizontally. Zane quickly raised his blade and was barely able to block the strike. Zane jumped back, panting and out of breath. "Man, that was pretty hardcore!" exclaimed Zane as he was trying to gain his composure. "Not bad, your skills with the blade are formidable at best," Santourai called out. "Well I don't know if I should be honored or insulted," laughed Zane as he once again rushed at Santourai.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:07 pm
After much training with Santourai, Zane had to call it quits. He was too worn out by that point. "Whew...sorry Santourai but I've reached my limits. Please don't kill me," Zane smiled, "If you do you won't get to fight me again." Zane proposed to the monkey. "You better be stronger the next time you summon me!" threatened the monkey before dissapering into a puff of smoke. "That was harsh," panted Zane as he dispeled his swords. "Huh...so what should I do now?" Zane pondered on this as he went to the foot of the water and wet his face.  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:16 pm
Suddenly a bird managed to make its way to Zane. It was carrying a note on its leg. "Huh...I wonder who it's from and how on earth did it find me all the way over here?" Zane asked himself. Zane read the note and cursed out loud. "I can't believe that I haven't visited Luna. I've been so busy lately that I hadn't paid attention to her. I can't let that happen again," Zane muttered as he took some of the blood from his cuts and placed it in a vial. Then he took some of that blood and summoned a tiny monkey. Zane gave the vial to the monkey and wrote a letter, then commanded the monkey to find Luna.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:01 pm
"Whew..." sighed Zane as he walked back to the dojo. "Lets see, I should probably go ahead and meditate, I'm getting a little antsy. If there's anything that I learned, I should stay cool and collected, even though it's against my nature," Zane laughed as he sat down and closed his eyes. He focused all of his chakra at his core and began to meditate.  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:17 pm
Minato sat down beside zane and did the same  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:50 pm
*walked up to the dojo's gate and spreads the blood sample given to me by Zane himself* Its going to be good to see an old friend *smiles, the gate opens and I walk inside with a large bag slung around my arm. sees zane and someone else meditating and quietly walks in and walks to Zane* Hello Zane *smiles* Long time no see  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:24 pm
Zane awoke from his meditation as he felt the chakra of an old friend. Zane jumped to his feet as he saw Luna walk up to him. It had been a while but she looked just as good as ever, him on the other hand, looked unkempt, slashes everywhere and blood still pouring out of him from his grueling training with Santourai. He smiled at Luna and ran over and gave her a huge hug. "IT'S SO GREAT TO SEE YOU!" Zane exclaimed.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff