Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Problem Member Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:24 pm
Eh.....Huntur talks to uch. I said i was going to attack cloud and then he pms me saying "PLease...no...." So he then threatens my RPc saying that hed get Grass and Rock to help him out to kill me..>Then i gave it to him liek it is ^^ LOL I told him Ryoko, Lenon, Masumi and everyone else from grass would help me ^^ Rock is my place Sen would help as well. Then he backed off. Now he bragging about how he would kill me >.> I already know how im going to die ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:26 pm
By a girl so you can kiss her passionately while imagining my rpc's face?  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:40 pm
Of course firu ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:43 pm
I've told Huntur that he will have to return to his former RPC, which was a jounin I believe. He will no longer have kage status nor the S-rank or any special clans and abilities he got. If he autoranks; killing and throwing him in jail would be the first course of action. Since he's a repeat offender though, banning him might come sooner.  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:27 pm
Huntur isn't listening to me and is refusing to give up his position. You guys may kill him if you want. I'm done trying to talk to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:32 pm
I will kill him if no one has any complaints? i need a kill anyways. im pretty glad that we didn't promote him to crew after all, that would have been a huge mistake.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:37 pm
If he doesn't give it up when he gets on tomorrow, you can kill him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:21 pm
on the fact of kill him, Me, Masumi, Eris, Ryoko, Arraku, and Ishmil. are going to snow and killing him.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:22 pm
We should have all of the death gods and goddesses overwhelm his a**, and im going to terminate his position in the GP's.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:24 pm
What Rahenno said, we going to kill him Rp style. Then completely nuke the Snow village, idk wht we will do with the snow jutsu. But yeah, we attacking and killing hunter in rp tommorow with 3 S ranks. He tries to god mod or anything, I will just kill himk death goddesss style. One less village will be a good thing.  

Masumi H Dekata

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:30 pm
Can the Rain Village help with the destruction of the Snow Village? And the reason for the immediate termination of Huntur's GP Position, is because he disrespected Snowy, i wont tolerate that behavior from my GP's. So on behalf of the GP's, im sorry that happened Snowy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:32 pm
If you want, here a copy of the Plan.

Quote:
OK as you all know. The grass is raging a war on the Snow. We do this because they have oil...I mean we have information regarding they might have weapons that might cause mass destruction. This is considered an S rank mission, anyone who wants to back out can. I assure you though that there is only a 5% chance of failure. So here how it works.

Currently the people for the job will be me, Ryoko, Rahenno, Shino, Shoku, and Arekku. Each of you will have jobs. First Shoku, we need you to make 6 giant clay birds for all of us to fly on, we shall use these to enter snow by passing the traps and taking them by surprised. Now the jobs are

Masumi: I will take out the Kage along with Rahenno and Ryoko. I will also put up a barrier around the entire village, as well as another barrier around the Snow Kage office.

Rahenno: You are our Ace, the Kage should be an expert as Snow, Wind, and Water. You are more skilled and should be used to counter any negative his effects his jutsu have. As well as be our powerhouse with your demon.

Ryoko: You are our annoyer, with your master of earth and lava. I want you to melt any snow inside the barrier that is around the Kage office. Without Snow the kage should be a huge disadvantage, also I want you to manipulate the terrain to help us, and hurt him. But also try and take him out.

Shoku: You shall be our Air force, I will give you 4 seals. I need you to attach them to clay creatures and place them at 4 points around the entire village. I will then throw up a barrier using these seals to prevent people from coming in, or any for going out. You will also take out any chunin that are causing you trouble, also to back up your other 2 chunin comrades.

Shino: You are our Army, you use your threads, jutsu, and weapon to take out anything that causes trouble. I also need you to protect the other two, as well as preform tactical support to make sure our people live.

Arekku: You are the Healer, I know you don't know much medical, but I need your knowledge to deal with any medical problems or poisons. Also use your speed to help your comrades out if they are in trouble or to avoid any mass destruction.

Once the Kage has been killed we will signal this by a flash bomb in the air. After that I want Shino, Arekku, and Shoku to get out of there. I know this isn't the best of ideas. But I want you all to help any snow ninja out of the village if they need it. We don't want them to die, they have done nothing to us. After you all are out Ryoko will summon a massive volcano to explode and completely wipe out the snow village. Then Rahenno I want you to summon a massive amount of water and cool off the lava till it hardens. Then I will finish this off by sinking the remains of the village into the ground and covering it up, removing all traces.

Any questions or ideas feel free to ask.

Masumi H Dekata

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:34 pm
Ummmm...Perky....kind of chopped Huntur's head off with her scythe with her Death Goddess....so....should we just destroy the Snow?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:49 pm
What...I planned this out for like 5 days now and and.... crying , I'll wait to ask Eris. I cant remember if she wanted to completely get rid of snow or not.  

Masumi H Dekata

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:55 pm
Okay, and if you allow the Rain Village to help, its more than likely just me, and i can be the true medic or something, since im the Amekage, and i know all medical jutsu since im specialized in medical jutsu.  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff