Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:57 pm
Owwin
Demon0fMists
Ahh this seems like its gonna be an awesome a** year, I just Nintendo doesn't announce a new Wii Music...or talk about Wii resort, that was horrible. Well I read something about a month ago saying that Nintendo said it messed up last year, and this year will please the core games. I hope a new Zelda or Mario is brought up, can't wait for Red Steel 2, imagine a new Okami??? *orgasm*
A new Okami will be made by Capcom only without Clover because when the studio was dissolved Capcom kept all of the intellectual properties and ******** them.

THE FURY!

I still love Capcom >_>  
Teh AK
Ribbin
I find a dungeon full of puzzles wouldn't be as imperssed when viewed through first person.

wat

*facepalm*

He said that doing a puzzle in a dungeon wouldn't be as immursive if viewed through first person... I don't see what's so hard to get.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Demon0fMists

Owwin
Demon0fMists
Ahh this seems like its gonna be an awesome a** year, I just Nintendo doesn't announce a new Wii Music...or talk about Wii resort, that was horrible. Well I read something about a month ago saying that Nintendo said it messed up last year, and this year will please the core games. I hope a new Zelda or Mario is brought up, can't wait for Red Steel 2, imagine a new Okami??? *orgasm*
A new Okami will be made by Capcom only without Clover because when the studio was dissolved Capcom kept all of the intellectual properties and ******** them.

THE FURY!
O.O WHAT?!?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:01 pm
Regulust
Teh AK
Ribbin
I find a dungeon full of puzzles wouldn't be as imperssed when viewed through first person.

wat

*facepalm*

He said that doing a puzzle in a dungeon wouldn't be as immursive if viewed through first person... I don't see what's so hard to get.

no

he said that the dungeon wouldn't be imperssed

everybody attack AK now  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:02 pm
Teh AK
Regulust
Teh AK
Ribbin

wat

*facepalm*

no

everybody attack AK now

Oops. I typo'd. Maybe when I get old like you AK, that'll stop happening. D=  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:04 pm
Ribbin
Teh AK
Regulust
Teh AK
Ribbin

wat

*facepalm*

no

everybody attack AK now

Maybe you'll be able to take a joke  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:05 pm
Teh AK
Ribbin
Teh AK
Regulust
Teh AK
Ribbin

wat

*facepalm*

no

everybody attack AK now

Maybe, guess we'll see when I reach your high maturity level. Which by the way, has nothing to do with age. =3  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:08 pm
Why the hell are people expecting and anticipating a new Mario, Zelda and Pikmin? Pikmin I can understand, but we already have a Zelda game in the works, plus we got one early this console's lifecycle (if you say TP doesn't count, I will cut you). And another Mario game? Really? Galaxy isn't even two years old now, and for the past two console generations we've only had one Mario game per console. People are only expecting/anticipating this s**t so that they can b***h and moan about it not happening, and about how Nintendo sucks.

Here's to new IPs.

Edit: Come on you guys, stop arguing about stupid s**t like that. Jesus.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:08 pm
Ribbin
Teh AK
Ribbin
Teh AK
Regulust

*facepalm*

no

everybody attack AK now

Maybe, guess we'll see when I reach your high maturity level. Which by the way, has nothing to do with age. =3

you would know  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:10 pm
Oh, and what the hell is up with all of this pre-E3 s**t? Isn't the point of E3 to show off your new games that we don't know about? But now every website has at least twenty pre-e3 trailers. This didn't happen last year.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:11 pm
Meta_Fish
Why the hell are people expecting and anticipating a new Mario, Zelda and Pikmin? Pikmin I can understand, but we already have a Zelda game in the works, plus we got one early this console's lifecycle (if you say TP doesn't count, I will cut you). And another Mario game? Really? Galaxy isn't even two years old now, and for the past two console generations we've only had one Mario game per console. People are only expecting/anticipating this s**t so that they can b***h and moan about it not happening, and about how Nintendo sucks.

Here's to new IPs.

Edit: Come on you guys, stop arguing about stupid s**t like that. Jesus.

I'm hoping most people are expecting smaller Mario games, for the reason you stated. Galaxy will be the Wii's only epic Mario game. As for Zelda, I hope no one's expecting the rumoured new Wii Zelda game. xD We just got info on Spirit Tracks, we'll probably get more for that. Pikmin 3 would be nice, and probably possible. So I'm just hoping on that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:12 pm
I'm not expecting anything, but if they WERE to show off a new Zelda it would be really cool.

and as for the trailers, I noticed that too. Hopefully the really good stuff is yet to come. O:  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:19 pm
All I ask for is that Nintendo at least reveal the name of the next Wii Zelda game...Is that too much to ask?

New Mario for the Wii? I highly doubt it. Mario's usually a one main game per console type of guy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:25 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
All I ask for is that Nintendo at least reveal the name of the next Wii Zelda game...Is that too much to ask?

New Mario for the Wii? I highly doubt it. Mario's usually a one main game per console type of guy.

What about the NES games  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:28 pm
Meta_Fish
And another Mario game? Really? Galaxy isn't even two years old now, and for the past two console generations we've only had one Mario game per console. People are only expecting/anticipating this s**t so that they can b***h and moan about it not happening, and about how Nintendo sucks.
Yeah, I don't think there's gonna be another Zelda Wii due to Spirit Tracks, but Miyamoto did say that the Mario team were working on a new game... Then again, it could just be that team working on something non-Mario. Who knows? We'll just have to wait and see. smile  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff