Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Best/Worst Endings .:Possible Spoilers:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:57 am
The B enging music was so cheesy though. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:11 pm
Call it my 'guilty pleasure'. come on everyone has one.  

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:14 pm
leon r kennedy
Well, I understand stalking celebrities, eating cheesecake, watching and enjoying kiddie cartoons and playing Xbox games. Now, THOSE are guilty pleasures.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:05 pm
I agree with 3/4 there...I get annoyed with reading about celebrities why would i stalk them. but hell i like cheesecake i watch kiddie cartoons sometimes and i have an Xbox of my own so...Yeah.  

Ivory Lie

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:38 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy
Well, I understand stalking celebrities, eating cheesecake, watching and enjoying kiddie cartoons and playing Xbox games. Now, THOSE are guilty pleasures.

I love eating cheesecake! I also watch Animaniacs so I guess I watch little kids shows too. razz But I do love their hidden sexual humor that, as a kid, made me go "Huh? I don't get it..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:42 pm
leon r kennedy
I agree with 3/4 there...I get annoyed with reading about celebrities why would i stalk them. but hell i like cheesecake i watch kiddie cartoons sometimes and i have an Xbox of my own so...Yeah.
I didn't mean like, Paris Hilton, Tom Cruise type, overhyped bullshit celebrities who have done nothing do earn their praise. I mean good actors like Sienna Guillory, you know, enter her house while she's asleep, and dye her hair the color she was in Apocalypse, giving her that whole Jill look again... ninja Not that I would do that sort of thing.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:06 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy
I didn't mean like, Paris Hilton, Tom Cruise type, overhyped bullshit celebrities who have done nothing do earn their praise. I mean good actors like Sienna Guillory, you know, enter her house while she's asleep, and dye her hair the color she was in Apocalypse, giving her that whole Jill look again... ninja Not that I would do that sort of thing.

In that case then i agree. Paris hilton isn't famous in my eyes. She's just a rich spoiled brat  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:48 pm
In any case, my favorite Ending music in RE would have to be for RE0.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:55 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
In any case, my favorite Ending music in RE would have to be for RE0.
Definitely. It also happens to be my favorite game in the series. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:02 pm
It would have been a lot better without Marcus' flamboyant opera performances.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:48 pm
I actually kinda liked that... >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:31 pm
.......isn't this almost completely identical to the thread I made?

Anyway, RE2 had my favorite ending from the series.

All the others were okay, except for most of the endings from the gamecube REmake. They were only decent if the other playable character died. (Jill or Chris)  

FoxyAreku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:25 pm
Well, apparently, this thread has been around a lot longer, so we'll keep it going instead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, apparently, this thread has been around a lot longer, so we'll keep it going instead.

huh, must of been revived....oh well.  

FoxyAreku

Muffia_Smith

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:08 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
It would have been a lot better without Marcus' flamboyant opera performances.
True....was it just me or did Marcus resemble a little bit of Micheal Jackson? confused

I also enjoy the guilty pleasure of eating cheesecake and watching kiddie cartoons. I'm 20 years old, and I still watch The Fairly Oddparents, Jimmy Neutron, and SpongeBob
xp  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces